Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me your werewolf story..

2...Next

Comments

• ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I just bought this pack last night and I have vampires. I would love to create a family where one of them is a vampire and the other is a werewolf and they have "hybrid" children. I don't know how well it will work out. They will have a significantly older daughter (teen) who is tired of trying to live up to her parents expectations and she ends up leaving at 15. She moves to the werewolf town and tries to make her name known without people knowing who she is. Her family is a heavy influence in both aspects of the occult world (if that makes sense). She has a few younger siblings (triplet toddlers). She'll move out as soon as I'm done moving the family in. I'm excited to see how it turns out!!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I have a storyline where my sim Pamela McBride moves her family to Moonwood Mills because she has gotten a position as a new professor at the local college. However, her family doesn't realize she moved hundreds of miles from the big city to continue her research on patients who believe they suffer from Lycanthropy.

Her obsession grows as she is introduced to a mysterious neighbor, named Kristoff. Curiosity definitely creates a problem. Late one night after she rummages through the secret tunnels she survives an attack by a creature. Days later her wounds heal but an uncontrollable wave of anger fills every inch of her body 24 hours a day.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Athena, daughter of Vlad and Bella, understandably ran away at teen. She was human. She ended up in Moonwood and after spending most of her teen life there, got bitten. She managed to die in a fire while I was afk lmao so I had the Spellcaster branch of my main family go resurrect her. She managed to turn into a werewolf as she was resurrected, thus alerting my main family to the existence of wolves.
    She is now at uni trying to come to terms with her new found werewolf status. Her fated mate is Jacob. It's a glorious mess :)
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    I’m playing with Greg, but not for the most popular reason I guess. I’m having war with Vlad. Greg is my sim’s werewolf fated mate, but this is just an addition (no babies). She is more like peace keeper has max relationship with Volkov’s pack, is part of it and can control her powers much better than Greg. With Greg I went for all the alpha powers that he didn’t have. And he was hunting Vlad…

One day he found Vlad in a bar, snarl at him and Vlad run away. So basically he is having war with his old enemy and this time he is winning lol. Vlad had audacity to come to Moonwood Mill bar and Greg got him. He did supernatural smack down on his own and won, so I made him declare Vlad his enemy. Then he and Vlad fought again and won as well. I was worry for a second but then I remembered that Vlad has no fitness skill. Vlad ended up so badly bruised that I felt a little sorry for the guy. 😝 Basically there is a war in my game and I’m enjoying every second of it. I don’t want Vlad to die, but to have a worst time of his existence.
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    edited June 2022
    I downloaded an awesome abandoned asylum from the Gallery and gave it to the madeover Charm family. Refurbished the house but left the basement as a creepy abandoned ward and barricade the basement door. Im now working on a teenage werewolf ghost who was killed in the facility and now haunts it.
    Basically the family will live their life and try to ignore the ghost trapped in their basement! I'll give him a werewolf tunnel entrance though so he can live his best ghost life too and terrorize Moonwood Mills!

I kind of enjoy mixing up my supernaturals at the moment....Rory and Caleb are also a couple and living together in Moonwood Mills (he doesnt get much bother from the local werewolves, probably due to the fact he has wiped the floor with Greg on several occasions!).

Also in this save I have a cyberpunk werewolf who lives with a mixed pack. He moved in with his half alien daughter after his wife, who he met whilst exploring new planets, left him to raise their child. He's kinda cool and bad*ss being an albino wolf with steampunk google and a cybernetic robot arm! They live with a young werewolf couple, a spellcaster they saved from a Greg attack and a runaway teenage mermaid....I wont lie, its kinda chaotic!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    My couple are newly qualified archaeologists, newly married and pretty poor.

Given their fondness for adventure and the outdoors, they wanted a home in a beautiful remote area. Everything was way too expensive until they came across a slightly run down shack in a place called Moonwood Mill.

One night when out trekking through the woods, during a full moon, Milly gets herself bitten and later transforms.

Will her husband stay with her as a human? Will he ask her to turn him? Or will he abandon her to the wolves?

I plan on her turning him into a werewolf too and they will go on wolfy adventures through Selvadorada as well as in their home town.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I'm doing the Proud Parent scenario with a widowed mom raising her and her late husband's werewolf child in Moonwood Mills. It gives me a chance to see the animation that was created for werewolf toddlers while story-wise the mom learns about the inhabitants of Moonwood Mills, her husband's family (I made them a neutral pack for the scenario), and reject or accept a werewolf lifestyle.
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    My Apex/Alpha was fated to a Sim I didn't want so I've been wrecking relationships trying to get rid of her fated mate relationship. So far that's been her life so far. A slew of bad relationships and one child by Greg. She's still fated and I won't kill her mate so it is what it is.

Oh, she does have a career in mixology so there's that.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I have a save going on where I have a young sim named Peter (now a Teen) growing up with his grandfather. Grandpa Oji is an ex-marine and retired adventurer, and has been raising Peter since his werewolf father got himself killed dealing with some dangerous villains and his human mother (Oji's daughter) died shortly after the kid was born. At first, Oji only told Peter about his dad being a traveling musician and a reckless idiot, but as Peter started inching closer to being a teenager and it was becoming more and more apparent that Peter had inherited his father's powers, Oji finally told him the truth.

Luckily, Oji had always kept tight tabs on Peter and raised him with strict discipline and good values, so he has a good head on his shoulders. Over the summer, Peter went through puberty and spend a lot of time trying to figure out being a werewolf. He's become quite comfortable in his own fur now, claimed his dad's old guitar, and likes to just hang out in his werewolf form. He's even showed it off to his two best friends! Gramps doesn't like him leaving his room in werewolf form, though, and they've had a fight over it. He's afraid of Peter ending up like his dad, and he knows he's got his adventurous streak and his dad's reckless streak, so it's understandable. They're such a wholesome little family.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited June 2022
    The war in my game is gaining momentum. Greg attacked Vlad’s mansion. Won supernatural smack down again and then proceeded to mark all over the house. He marked all the coffins and ATE ONE OF THEM (that big one which I believe belongs to Vlad). He also marked under the favorite Vlad’s pipe organs. In the meantime I couldn’t see Vlad so I moved the camera and there he was, lying in the cemetery, all beaten up and clearly fainted from vicious howl and ferocious intimidation. My game has never seen so much violence… 😈
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,808 Member
    My story idea is changing. I'm struggling with how to do the idea I had for a spell caster-werewolf romance in the middle of an occult war against each other and the humans. I've never done anything like what I had in mind and I'm not sure how to go about it. My excitement for the pack let my imagination get ahead of me I think.🙂 Then there's the little matter of what started as a save to simply explore the world and the features of the pack. A funny thing happened, I've fallen in love with the characters I met and created, and now that little test bed save has become a thing. A fun, funny, and occasionally angsty world of occults, primarily werewolves. This is the save where I turned Judith and that absolutely has to be followed. I cannot wait for a superstar diva werewolf, with territorial issues and the mark your territory perk, hunger issues, and a habit of losing her cool. Oh yeah, did I mention she has the ferocity perk. Add in pushy fans, paparazzi and red carpets, what more could you possibly want? Having a superstar run amok at the Starlight Accolades, terrorizing the attendees, eating the furniture, even eating her award? All the awards! Yes, please! Then there's Ava and Lou's precious little wolfie Evie. I'm not sure what all the storyline will include, but this little world has completely won my heart.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    @DaniRose2143 a test save becoming a favorite played save is definitely something that has happened to me. :smile:

I love the idea of the super-star diva werewolf! A diva who rampages... just works. The paparazzi are going to love her. :joy: Looking forward to it.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited November 2022
    So I'm playing with the premades and following their stories.

I age down Lily and she got the fated mate notification with Kristopher almost immediately after flirting together.

They're raising Jacob together, and Lily is teaching him all about plants, gardering, herbalism, and cooking.

Jacob loves Lily and he has a great respect for her, plus he enjoys so much the time they spend together outdoors learning about gardening.

Since he's a vegetarian, he feels specially inclined to learn the most about plants and different vegetables, and how to use them as ingredients.

Meanwhile, Kris spends a lot of time with him teaching him fishing, woodworking, etc. And collecting things together to contribute to the pack's resources.

They both feel very compromise with Jacob's education since they know their pack and their own family is going to depend of Jacob's leadership one day.
    They both love him and adore him.

Lily and Kris are currently waiting their first newborn. Lily is in her third semester. It's late winter in my game and they're just waiting for the spring to come with the new baby. I'm excited to play with a werewolf toddler and see how fun it can get.

Jacob is close to turning nineteenth, he's an extrovert and he often frequents the bar to chat with Celene.

He loves spending time chatting with her and thinks she's super interesting and fun. He has a little crush on her, although she's a bit older than him. She sees in him a cute friend for now. Jacob is excited for his birthday, he hopes Celene starts noticing him once she realises he's closer and closer to become a young adult himself.

I haven't played a lot with Wolfgang yet, but he's Kristopher best friend, and his arriving newborn's godfather.

He's quiet and more introvert than the rest of the pack's members, but he still feels very close to his friends.

Jacob loves spending quality time with him and sharing his secret life's reflections, since he sees in Wolfgang a wise, reassuring figure.

Wolfgang is very protective with his packmates, and he would do anything to make sure everyone around him is safe.

I'm still looking for his perfect fated mate, although he's quite shy and right now I'm getting him fulfil his writer aspirations first.
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,808 Member
    @DaniRose2143 a test save becoming a favorite played save is definitely something that has happened to me. :smile:

I love the idea of the super-star diva werewolf! A diva who rampages... just works. The paparazzi are going to love her. :joy: Looking forward to it.

I'll be sure to share screenshots. I was just thinking how much fun it will be with temperaments and fury combined with her emotion bomb fame quirk. She has territorial and hungry like the wolf temperaments, ferocity, mark your territory, wolf nap, and I can't remember what 4th perk is. I need to double check her quirks because I really want her to have no touching on top of all these other things. I can't wait to get home!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    The war in my game is gaining momentum. Greg attacked Vlad’s mansion. Won supernatural smack down again and then proceeded to mark all over the house. He marked all the coffins and ATE ONE OF THEM (that big one which I believe belongs to Vlad). He also marked under the favorite Vlad’s pipe organs. In the meantime I couldn’t see Vlad so I moved the camera and there he was, lying in the cemetery, all beaten up and clearly fainted from vicious howl and ferocious intimidation. My game has never seen so much violence… 😈

This is awesome :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member

I'll be sure to share screenshots. I was just thinking how much fun it will be with temperaments and fury combined with her emotion bomb fame quirk. She has territorial and hungry like the wolf temperaments, ferocity, mark your territory, wolf nap, and I can't remember what 4th perk is. I need to double check her quirks because I really want her to have no touching on top of all these other things. I can't wait to get home!

This sounds like a lot of fun for a celebrity-werewolf story!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My Sim Slate Gautier, his mother Kelsi Gautier, left him and his sister with their evil vampire father, Ambrose Gautier. Kelsi desperately tried to stay to raise her two youngest children, but she needed to get away from her master manipulative husband and she made the toughest choice and chose herself over her children. For Slate, his mother's abandonment effected him. His father's vampiric training....he despised. He had no desire to take over as heir of the Gautier Estate as his father had intended. When he was a teen, he ran away with his soulmate, Kaye, who was spellcaster. She helped him get a cure, transforming him to human. His father, Ambrose, of course was furious, casting him out the family and telling him he would pay. Slate & Kaye, who were both young adults by this time, relocated to a far remote place in Moonwood Hills. They got engaged. & Slate, found solace and acceptance from the Wildfangs. First he was just their friends, Lou taking him in like a brother. It wasn't before long that Slate wanted to become one of them....he knew that being werewolf was his destiny....not the vampiric curse he didn't ask for but was born into. Slate and Kay had a baby girl, who is also werewolf and they're beginning their life together as husband and wife. Slate knows that his family and other vampires will come for him at some point....his father's words of making him pay, never leaving his brain. But he would be prepared to take his father down....for good. With Kaye and the other Spellcaster's, also tired of vampires, they will join forces with the werewolves and prepare for the biggest Supernatural Smackdown that anybody has ever seen.

I've been playing my supernatural save for some time now, with the same vampire family (the Gautier's) since Vampires GP came out & they have pretty much been ruling my population. The Spellcasters have already been trying to grow larger to take on the vampires. But now with werewolves....I've been able to expand my story and add them to what I had already started, which is a fight between vamps and spellcasters. I play rotational and didn't really have any plans for Slate, who I have left as an unplayed NPC for the longest. So I'm super excited to continue his story....as the ousted Gautier, who is now a werewolf.