Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New worlds for current packs ideas

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Spa Day update, a Shangri-La like world that includes a new Zen Garden like the one from TS2 Bon Voyage, plus Tai Chi like interaction. With a lot of waterfalls.

Dine Out refresh, a country mediterranean world with new herbs exclusive from that world, likely Provence Herbs like oregano, mint or thyme.

Seasons update, a remake of Riverblossom Hills from TS2 Seasons, with lawn mowing and weed growing as addition for the EP (not refresh)

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would love a new world, but I don't think we're getting any new worlds for free anymore. The seem to be quite expensive to make and include in a pack, and they've been releasing mostly small 5 lots worlds lately.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'd love new worlds and more space to build/live in, always. For expansion packs in particular, it's crazy to me that some of them don't come with ANYTHING, like Seasons, and honestly I kinda wish Get To Work had come with a proper alien world instead of just one tiny lame lot you can get to. And with how small the worlds tend to be these days anyway, they even seem appropriate for some of the stuff packs, imo. What about an actual "haunted house" world for Paranormal, or a little "trailer park" type neighborhood for tiny living, or a honeymoon themed vacation world for Romantic Garden?