Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yum! or Ewww!

Comments

• GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    (@Dekay Well I didn't mean sweet flavored toothpaste, I just meant cinnamon. Anyway, don't all toothpaste have a sweetness to it though? Sorry to carry on about toothpaste. LOL I won't bring it up anymore. o:) )

Yum!

Butter pecan ice cream?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Goodywood wrote: »
    (There's non-flavored toothpaste DeKay ? I've never seen. I always see mint flavored or cinnamon... maybe bubble gum for kids.)

Um, I guess yum. I'm guessing it taste like apple pie.

Collard greens?

Nah, I didn't say 'flavored', I said 'sweet flavored'.

Yum.

Button mushrooms?

What toothpaste isn't sweet-flavored? Whether it's cinnamon or mint (and the cinnamon is minty too somehow) it's always sweetened. Sometimes I use just baking soda, or unscented castile soap, or both. They don't taste great, but I keep my tongue out of the way, and it does a great job, and then I can eat citrus without it tasting horrible.

Yum to Butter Pecan Ice Cream. Anything with pecans and butter caramel, anything praline, is divine.

Bran flakes cereal?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Ew if it's US-style pudding which is more like a thicker sort of sweet gravy or white sauce, because it's generally not done in tart fruity flavors but more often vanilla, chocolate, banana, custard, or butterscotch, but yum if it's the British idea of a pudding meaning an oven steamed molded moist slightly sweet bread or cake, because that goes well enough with tart fruits like berries, peaches, etc so presumably mangoes as well.

I do like plain bran flakes, though, but they so do sweeten them slightly here, plenty for my taste. Things that would be plain elsewhere are often already decidedly sweet or salty, or both, here, sorry to say. Very bad for the health, and also bad in taste for anyone not habituated to it, but it helps keep processed food cheap and abundant by improving shelf life. 🙃

Strawberry shortcake on a base of what is called biscuit in the US but would be called scone in the UK? (As opposed to a spongecake base which is more popular but less traditional)

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    edited June 2022
    DeKay wrote: »
    Goodywood wrote: »
    (There's non-flavored toothpaste DeKay ? I've never seen. I always see mint flavored or cinnamon... maybe bubble gum for kids.)

Um, I guess yum. I'm guessing it taste like apple pie.

Collard greens?

Nah, I didn't say 'flavored', I said 'sweet flavored'.

Yum.

Button mushrooms?

What toothpaste isn't sweet-flavored? Whether it's cinnamon or mint (and the cinnamon is minty too somehow) it's always sweetened. Sometimes I use just baking soda, or unscented castile soap, or both. They don't taste great, but I keep my tongue out of the way, and it does a great job, and then I can eat citrus without it tasting horrible.

Yum to Butter Pecan Ice Cream. Anything with pecans and butter caramel, anything praline, is divine.

Bran flakes cereal?

Okay, when I mean sweet, I mean a flavor that is meant to be deliberately sweet, like candy or fruity flavored. I've never actually tried cinammon flavored toothpaste before (I didn't even know it exists until this thread). I don't know why I just assumed it would be like a very fragrant-almost-like-cinammon-sugar taste. Maybe not. But that was my mind was thinking.

Either way, I don't want to smear my teeth with something that is flavored after a food ingredient other than mint. End of story.

Yum for the shortcake. I've never had shortcake before tho but it looks okay.

Maki sushi?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    Yum! I love sushi. It's not easy to find here in landlocked middle America, but I love what I have found.

Seafood gumbo?
    Ew.

Pepperoni pizza?
    832XG3D.gif
    Yum!

Pinto bean soup with carrots spinach, and tomatoes.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    Sounds really good!

Oxtail soup?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,372 Member
    Sounds really good!

Oxtail soup?

Yum but you can keep the oxtail. :smile:

Lemon or lime icecream?
    edited June 2022
    Yum for both!

Milk chocolate covered marshmallows?
    Ew.

French toast.
    832XG3D.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,064 Member
    Yum.

Poppyseed muffin?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,372 Member
    Yum.

Beigli walnut or poppy seed roll?
    Ew? I think I might be allergic to walnut and poppy seeds are kinda like 'banned' in Singapore (or at least it needs certification to be imported here).

Cardamom bun?
    832XG3D.gif
    It's probably good but I never had cardamom by itself, always with apple like on apple pie or strudel.

Kefir?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited June 2022
    Cardamom buns are usually very much like cinammon buns where they mix it with sugar so it's not totally by itself either.

I love cardamom and sugar filling but I gotta say cardamom and apple isn't a great combo to me. Cinammon and apple is still an unbeatable combo.

Never had kefir but probably yum.

Freeze dried strawberries?
    832XG3D.gif
    Mehhh, they're not so bad, but what a shame to do that to strawberries when they are better almost any other way.

Molasses or treacle cake?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Seems very sweet; just reading the word "molasses" is making me wince. LOL.

I'mma say it could be a mild yum but I bet my face would be like this if I ate it:
    9ban.gif

Baked potato?
    832XG3D.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    Yum, but with conditions. If it's just a plain baked potato, no. If I can dress it up with some crumbled bacon or other toppings, yes.

Crab legs?
    Yummy yum yum. I love crabsssss!!

Buffalo wings?
    832XG3D.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,064 Member
    Eww, but only because they're too spicy for me to tolerate.

Jambalaya?
    Hmm, I don't know. My mom recently got me eating fresh blueberries and they were pretty tasty, so I'm going to say ... Yum!

Watermelon?