Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazzunicorns' Fixer Uppers

jazzunicornsjazzunicorns Posts: 185 Member
I started the #ghettocrest project in June of 2017 with the Two-Bedroom Slum in Newcrest. It morphed into transforming "normal" lots into unsightly fixer uppers in Newcrest and beyond. I've decided to finally add these builds to the forums instead of quietly submitting them to the gallery. Much of the content released since then has included messy, broken, unfortunate objects that fit in quite well with the builds I most enjoy creating. Eco Lifestyle's Evergreen Harbor neighbourhood is pretty much a dream come true. I love all of the discarded objects - they fit super well into my creations. In recent years, I've been a bit less active on here, but I figured I'd showcase a few of them with links to the gallery for the sake of interest. Feedback is appreciated (I know I go too heavy on the clutter but I can't help it) and if you feel like fixing one of these bad boys up, be my guest!

Stay tuned while I get my life together and take some screenshots for a more in-depth look. In the meantime, check out the links below to download some truly abysmal homes for your favourite unsavoury neighbourhood.

2 Bedroom Slum

Overgrown Nightmares

Creeper House

Sad Slum

70's Starter

Bless This Mess

Sunrise Motel

Bunk Bungalow

Crumbling Campout

Diagonal Disaster

Graffiti King's Dive Bar

Scummy's Slime Hole