Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Karababy52
    As soon as I took that screenshot of them kissing in the hot tub, I knew I had to use it as the daily pic! <3

The problem is, my ideas are ambitious and very disjointed, and when I actually try to type them out they make no sense at all :D

I... think so? I don't know anything about houses lol. It is a mid century modern I think.
    Well yeah, I had to move Cale and his family to DSV too, and it just made sense to use that house! ;) I love the house by the way, great find!
    Oh yeah, Phil did eat Aaron again in StrangerVille before they had the money to move to the new place, and I must have forgotten to milk him before I put him in the inventory!

I really wanted Aaron to meet Velma, and having him meet her in DSV just made the most sense to me, and I like having the other challenge sims move worlds with Aaron even though in some cases it may not make sense. But Velma being in DSV since she's famous (although she's not actually famous in my game, I just thought it was a nice way to tie it in to the fact she's famous in her game of origin) does work for me :)
    I was so surprised that those botanist things did count for fame and it's really cool that they do!

Hehehe I knew you'd appreciate those pics!

I would buy it the moment it releases but it comes out at 5am in my timezone and there's no way I'll be up that early :joy: I did do that for RoM when it came out though... that was fun LOL
    Oh I can't wait to make him a real werewolf! And make a bunch of other ones hehe.

I am intrigued to find out what your idea for Cale is! I did actually come up with an idea for Aaron to go to Moonwood Mill, but I'm still thinking it over. I just really want to play with werewolves already :D Might try them out in a new save with Aaron and Hunter just to test how much vampires and werewolves actually hate each other :grimace: And then I'll decide from there what my next move will be. Hunter actually completed the Good Vampire aspiration last month so he currently has a cure for vampirism in his inventory, so maybe something to do with that... I don't know WHY he'd want to cure himself though unless he's afraid of losing control again. And then obviously he should be a vampire when Aaron's a vampire.

Cale and Sandy's wedding will no doubt be beautiful and make me cry no matter what you decide to do ;)

I just might never change Aaron's beard for the rest of the year lol

Ah I knew it was him! I adore those eyes and I'm so glad you like them too! It's just tedious having to go through and add them to each outfit one at a time so I don't use them very often lol.

~~~

Jun 14: Lovely pic of Cale! <3

Jun 15: Mmm, look at Cale in that detective uniform :love:OOPS apparently I'm just like my simself HAHA
    Classic observatory woohoo! Perfect way to celebrate that engagement! And I love that L is going to be Lady of Honour!
    Oh, uh, Hi me I guess :D What are you doing in DSV???
    I still can't believe my simself showed up and absolutely lost her mind over seeing Cale :joy::joy: Of course she's a fan!
    She needs to calm down though LOL
    Also - "very special person" Thanks hahaha
    And he was just staring at her? Gosh, he must think she's crazy :D
    Dang it, she showed up at the worst time if he had to go to his gig straight away!

I love the lizard in the background fist-pumping at Cale's arrival :joy:
    Ah, it's this gig! Oh that movie dialogue is great :D

@RememberJoy
    Jun 14: Poor Adam with that big spider in the daily pic :D
    I love that family photos are so prominent in your gameplay!
    And poor Kaori with those lightning bugs! Her expression is hilarious :joy:
    Oh yes, being a spellcaster is very handy while exploring a temple!

Jun 15: Oh I love the daily pic with that alligator! My sims haven't been in Selvadorada much so I had no idea they existed haha
    Congrats for completing Angling Ace and all that progress on the JA aspirations :smiley:
    And of course Adam gets attacked by another spider! Good thing he came prepared!
    "I always knew she was a good catch" :joy: Nice one!

@LegacySims2017
    May 24: Awww yes, another proposal!
    "There's only one girl in my life and I get to see her tonight" - AHHHHH this is so sweet, and DJ's whole proposal speech is so sweet too :bawling:
    I regret not actually having Hunter say a proper speech for when he proposed to Aaron now! (but to tell you the truth I just couldn't be bothered writing one :joy: )
    Massive congrats to DJ and Paige! Can't wait for the wedding! <3

~~~
    Hehehe maybe I need a no mosaic mod too :joy:
    ~~~

May 25: Ooh, Anton's a child now! And I see he's continued to make messes :D
    Wonder how DJ will react when he does find out Anton is his kid... Or will he never find out?

@SoulGal7
    I'm glad you're going to be sticking with the challenge and continuing Dylan's story! I did download Zach and put him in Sulani in my save though, so he might show up sometime ;)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    June 16th: The Omiscan Pools

Today's Accomplishments:
    Archeology Scholar
    - Authenticate 3 artifacts
    - Achieve level 7 archeology

t6D6Tye.png
    We spent most of the morning excavating a dig site together.

cmezEUC.png

I then tried my hand at refining one of the crystals I'd found.

pjM6bwI.png

Kaori explained that the relic I had put together needed a crystal to function, so I slotted it in and once again the whole thing glowed for a couple seconds.

EEjKrmh.png

Of course Kaori wanted me to test it on her, saying it probably wouldn't kill her. Very comforting.
    All I had to do was picture Kaori in my mind's eye and ask the relic to do it's thing.

zmMRhf8.png

Not creepy at all.

kJnBbYW.png

The relic lifted up and shone brightly and suddenly Kaori gasped and let out a ear shattering scream.

vBm1w9Y.png
    8PUo5zj.png

I thought I had just killed her and nearly wet myself for a second day in a row. Fortunately she had just been cursed with the Screaming Curse of Ancients... Fortunately?
    I suggested she try drinking one of my Emotional Cleaning potions in the hopes it would nullify the curse.

MplMkAE.png

It worked!

aEChrDH.png

I guess we won't be trying out that relic again. Except maybe on the paparazzi.

We decide to take the afternoon and explore another arch.

igCRh5f.png

This time we discovered an ancient bathing pool fed by a spring.

dnskItH.png

It seemed clean enough, so we hopped in!

zeewY3l.png

After a good swim, we returned to camp for the night.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    June - Day 16: "Judy, Judy, Judy..."

hjU9ug7.png

Notes
    cYN2eSz.png
    Of course Sandy was thrilled for Cale after he told her about his promotion and readily agreed when he asked her to help him practice romance scenes for his next gig.

3RWV6vv.png
    Unbeknownst to them, they had an audience. Jr. looks intrigued.

C5qx4UR.png
    (Whoa! Why is Daddy picking Mommy up and swinging her around like that? Must be a good thing since she's laughing? I dunno...)

1QXfUgk.png
    At first I couldn't figure out what the heck Sandy was doing here. Was she shocked or concerned about something? Maybe embarrassed to discover Jr. saw them?

ojKKUeS.png
    But no, she was only blowing kisses to the 'audience.' Well in this case their Son.

"Oh, hey, uh, didn't see you there. Did you like our performance?"

Wf9XVGC.png
    "It was okay, I guess. I don't get why grown-ups like kissing so much though."
    (Oh boy, might be time for the talk.)

Ya think Cale?

*Note - Should've mentioned it before, but something happened with the lighting in my game due to the pre-patch for Werewolves. You'll notice several screenshots that look WAY too bright. I think perhaps the new lunar lighting borked either my custom Graphic Rules or perhaps the two lighting Mods I have by Lotharihoe. I've taken out the mods for now and updated the Graphics Rules file, so we'll see if that helps next time I play. Also, I won't be doing much dialogue with this update, more of an observation type update.

Anyway, Cale also was tasked with getting to know his co-workers for his next gig, so he invited some of them over to hang out.

JHIplZV.png
    Beverly and...can't remember her name, but she's acted as a Director and a Producer, were already inside when I saw Judith walk up and proceed to kick over their trash can. JUDITH! What the hell man?

09fuIic.png
    She smiled and laughed at herself, but then picked it back up. I think she might have the mean or hot-headed trait.

YIqvsmm.png
    "Hello everyone, it's me! Come worship me and kiss my Global Superstar toes!"

She was ignored.

yLdVBR2.png
    But only because Cale was busy telling those who had previously arrived about their engagement. She won't be ignored for long, especially considering she apparently has a Stan that followed her here. See her outside? She's not one of Cale's co-workers.

SHyIgvb.png
    Before I knew what was happening the cheeky thing quickly slipped inside and asked Judith for an autograph. She turned her down. However, she did agree to give one to Joe, who of course was thrilled.

X8j9i2r.png
    Yup, definitely a Stan, she's so sad and upset Judith turned her down and kept looking at her like that. I kind of feel bad for her, but not really. She's an uninvited party crasher! Sheesh!

npdvxLl.png
    Finally Joe walked away with his treasure and the Stan swooped in to ask her again. Look at Judith's face now. I can't make out if she's freaked out over the girl or admires her boldness. That smile though, doesn't look very genuine. Almost like she's smiling, but actually annoyed inside.

WVDNfWW.png
    I guess she figured she'd talk to her at least, throw the girl a bone. Or maybe she does admire her tenacity. I don't think Cale even knows Judith is there, he's been too monopolized by Beverly.

ZXEiSoB.png
    There was a television program premiere tonight, so Cale asked if everyone would like to watch it. Everyone except the boys and Judith went into the livingroom to watch. Judith would rather freak out over her own autograph on Cale's wall. Or maybe she's actually freaking out about Adam or Veera? Nah, I'm betting herself. By the way, I actually like Judith, she cracks me up! I just like picking on her sometimes because she's such a character. ;)

OWFKqYn.png
    She finally came over to sit down with the others though and struck up a conversation with Cale. Notice the Stan is still yakking away? Now she's being ignored though.

C7bFjsw.png
    "Lovely place Cale dear. However, you should consider moving up in the hills where I live and Adam lives. You would love it there and it's more secure against *looks at the Stan* intruders."
    "Thank you, it's just a rental, but we like it. Perhaps if we stay in Del Sol Valley, we'll consider moving, but this is home for us now. I appreciate the advice though."

qbg8gxg.png
    "I'm not a big star like you though, I don't get many fans hanging around. The worst thing is the calls. Somebody leaked my number and we get calls day and night."
    "Hmm, well Cale, if you're already getting lots of fans calling, it won't be long before they show up at your door as well. Especially the way your fame is rising. Think about it."

Judith stood up at this point as if she were waiting for something or someone. I don't know why Sandy looks so angry. o.O

NIVBUER.png
    Cale stood up and walked over there to wait for Sandy who wanted to autonomously kiss him. Judith got up and walked over to talk with her Stan again. I guess she really does like the girl. Or appreciates that she still has a Stan at all.

Oh wait... Joe? What are you doing Dude?

Syb80iE.png
    "Joe! What did you do?"
    "It's just a Scrubaroo spell Dad. Nothing bad. Think of it as a 'thank you' for the autograph."

Actually, Joe needed to cast a spell on someone for his aspiration. He's needed to do it for a long time. I could've just had him do it on one of his family members, but what fun is that? ;)

bukNfSx.png
    Besides, Judith didn't mind. She actually smiled about it. Gah, again, sorry for the blown out graphics, she's glowing! o.O Anyway, Joe looks quite pleased with himself eh? He should be, it's only the second time he's actually used his magic. At least that I know about.

6mSM7Us.png
    "Oh gross! They're doing it again Joe! Look, wait, NO, don't look! Ewww!"

BTz4YDN.png
    HAHA! Look at that face. Okay Jr. why are you so shocked now, you weren't when they were doing a romantic scene? Game mechanics of course, but still...

rXWKijk.png
    "I think it's cool. At least we know they love each other, right?"
    "Yeah, I guess, whatever. But...why? What's so fun about it? I don't want somebody slobbering all over me."
    "You will, just wait. Trust me, you'll love it!"
    "Hey, you promised to tell me abou-"
    "I know! Shhh, not right now."
    "When?"
    "Later."
    "But-"
    "LATER!"
    "Okay, okay, but I won't forget."

uOR5WN4.png
    And then after the guests left, the boys went to bed and Sandy sat down to do some programming, Cale decided to paint some more and THIS happened! Yay! Congratulations Cale! Now all he needs is to win an award for his acting on Sunday and the rest is mostly easy peasy!

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Is everyone who bought it enjoying the Werewolves pack? I've personally only played long enough to check out CAS & Build/Buy, put one of my Sims on an empty lot in Moonwood Mill and that's it so far, but I LOVE it! Can't wait to dive into the pack even more! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Yeah, it was kind of hard to think of him as some gruff, but kind of bumbling officer in the BoB series for me too. Yep, I knew it was for DJ & Adam, I was just curious about Cale & Dylan. Nice they autonomously hugged. :)

Yep, I knew that's what you meant. :) I think I knew you planned to have DJ propose to Paige there too, like you said, it just made sense as it did for Cale and Sandy.

Yeah, I don't have MCCC, but I do have two rather large Mods that always seem to break with a patch. I have a number of others, but they're small and rarely break. Thank God! :) Thanks, he was content.

I laughed so hard when I saw his co-star dressed like that. hehe I saw the guy outside, but figured he was there for a different gig. Nope! hehe I really enjoy all the gigs our Sims do. I've been trying to do gigs Essa didn't do last year. So far the only repeat is the Void Critter show.

I think you're right, Anton does look like his Mom a lot. But I can see DJ in him too. He's adorable! Who is the guy helping him do homework? The new boyfriend/Hubby?

@afai1261
    Yay! They're back in Mt. Komorebi and I have a feeling I know why! ;) Aww, look at Yoshi trying to lick Aaron, so cute! hehe And singing! I have to say, your Thorne looks much better than the original in my opinion. I don't like that guy, always delete him. Eh, I just call all the areas Del Sol Valley. hehe Hi Elle! Looking gorgeous, as always. Ohhh, new sibling for Hunter eh? They look good standing there playing together anyway. Hopefully one day we'll get bands! *sigh* Aww, very sweet of Aldo to give Aaron and tip!

Hey Hunter, you sexy vamp you! <3

Fantastic screenshots of them doing the excursion! Love all the happiness and kisses! HAHA! And all the violin and guitar playing too! hehe Love the color of that guitar by the way. What an absolutely gorgeous day for their climb. Was it naturally that nice or did you give it a little help? Just curious. :) YES! I knew it! hehe I see that arch, oh yes I do! Gah! So excited for your next update! <3

Aww, don't worry, I've had that happen to me as well. Essa's story was very all over the place for a long time, but I think it all came together in the end. I'm sure the same will happen with Aaron and his story. :)

It is a gorgeous house, I love all the orange and greens. I almost never build that bright, so it's kind of nice having my Sims live somewhere different. Ah, okay. Poor Aaron. hehe

Yup, it does make sense that Aaron would meet her in DSV since she's famous in Shadami's challenge. Sweet of you to do that.

I bought the pack already and have played just a tiny bit...before our power went out. o.O Thankfully it was just an off/on kind of thing, but I figured I better do my update/comments before I went back to play it again. Just in case our power went out completely. It's been extremely windy here today. Plus, I had to grocery shop earlier, so it was later in the day when I got it anyway. I can't wait to make Cale a werewolf either. I only have Ben and one other guy fated to be werewolves so far, but I'll be making a lot more! *squee*

I know how Cale will become a werewolf, but I'm still mulling over the rest of how he gets to Moonwood Mill. It could go two different ways, so not sure... I'm conflicted on how much I want him to...well I can't say or it would spoil it. hehe ;)

I'll cry too, even if it's just a quickie one in their undies in the bathroom. HAHA! Nah, it won't be that simple. :)

I wouldn't blame you if you kept it! Cale's beard will change though, at least next month.

It's not too bad for me to use the eyes for every outfit. But only because I only give them one outfit per category, not five in each. hehe It takes me long enough just giving them one, I can't imagine trying to do that many outfits since I'm too picky. :p

Hey, I thought he looked hot in his detective duds too! It's a uniform! I love uniforms on guys. :) Ohhh Yeahhh! As Cale would say about the observatory woohoo. hehe L. was the obvious choice. However, I'm undecided at the moment for Cale's Best Man. o.O I have three in mind and can't decide who to pick. o.O I'll figure it out. All the other roles? I have no idea.

I was SO dang happy seeing her! You have no idea! It just cracked me up to no end when she lost her cool over him! I actually was hoping she would faint. hehe Yes, a very special person! No laughing, it's true! She is special because she's, well, you! ;) I know! I would've had him talk to her, but there was no time. She showed up there with only 2 freakin' minutes before he had to go. Next time though, definitely!

HAHA! That Lizard, so silly! I loved it though, it was fun making up the dialogue for it. hehe I'll admit I stole the 'toast' though, I didn't make that up, I found it online. hehe It just seemed so perfect though! I mean, it's Cale! It sounded just like something he would say to me. :D
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    June 16th Comments:

@afai1261
    Yay for Yoshi pics! Wow....the mountain excursion brings back memory for when we all started the Challenge. Is that a wedding arch at the top? :blush:
    D.J. will find out about Anton. Just waiting for the right moment. I'm thinking of using their meeting together as part of a future storyline.

@RememberJoy
    Kaori always seems the one who wants to be risky...lol! Laughed out loud, literally, about Adam almost wetting himself again. :joy:

@Karababy52

She was ignored.
    :joy::joy::joy:
    I think Judith was freaking out why her photo was so small compared to the other two...ha ha! I love her reactions throughout the daily image chapter. Congrats to Cale on being a Global Superstar.
    The Sim helping Anton with his homework is his grandpa (Caitlin's dad). :grimace: I tried to set up scenes close to my last Anton update.
    dj-03-120.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited June 2022
    June 17th: A day around camp

Today's Accomplishments:
    Archeology Scholar
    - Establish 3 excavation sites

Jungle Explorer
    - Assemble a mystical relic

ji2bjFX.png
    I spent a good chunk of the morning examining the artifacts I'd already found.
    There were several obvious forgeries.

cZoOwWt.png

How they got buried with the originals I'll never know.

Carol wanted to test her magical skills, so she challenged me to a duel. Oh, it's on!
    She got in a few good hits, but in the end she didn't stand a chance against her old man!

dOiV9uA.png
    bGjCwut.png

I gave her a rose as a consolation prize, but she didn't seem to like it much.

PWZY0wd.png

While Kaori analyzed her own artifacts, Carol and I went to work on another dig pile.

VRDlOkD.png

I swear these things just pop up out of nowhere over night.

I then did some more artifact authenticating while Kaori and Carol had a couple duels of their own.

s20QWUt.png

And of course Kaori kicked her butt both times.

ZinXVtx.png
    jQfARVd.png

If Carol ever thought we'd go easy on her she was mistaken.

Because she'd lost so many times in a row, Carol received the curse of awkward embraces.

A2m8Mw0.png

I guess any hug with a parent can be awkward as a teenager, so maybe this wasn't anything new for Carol. I think Kaori actually enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, during their second duel I'd refined a crystal to use in another relic I'd found.

grikvSz.png

I got it out and slotted the gem in place.

eTvDooW.png

This time I decided to test it out on myself, because I can be just as reckless as my wife.

NkbySE6.png

Yeah, that was dumb.

tHCMqAm.png

Instantly I could feel all of my needs quickly going down, so I grabbed a Potion of Plentiful Needs and drank it down.

P6dDuRC.png

As soon as I did so, I felt the curse reverse and become a blessing! Now my needs seemed to be decaying a lot slower!

6BeH84z.png

Well I guess this relic was a mixed bag, but it could be fun at parties.

While I was at it, I decided to give Carol a hand with her own curse and gave her a Potion of Curse Cleansing.

PByAx8P.png

It began to drizzle, so we headed back to the village for dinner. I bought some more gear at the vending tables, as I had already lost two of my machetes.

H3xlUUm.png

Inside the bar, I realized it was Love Day, so I pulled out a rose and gave it to Kaori.

skldCMz.png

We flirted back and forth, and once we'd returned to camp, we pulled out a second tent to have a little fun.

YdrzgdI.png

I will be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, so I don't know how consistent I'll be at posting during this period. I will try to at least post a picture every day, but it depends on how reliable the wifi is.

I did buy the werewolf pack and I've been having a lot of fun exploring it. I'd like to work it into my story, but probably not till after vampires in August. I'm thinking maybe I'll replace City Living in October with Werewolves, but I'm still figuring out how I want to incorporate it, so that might change. Other than that, I think I'll play the packs as they were originally arranged in the challenge.
    edited June 2022
    June - Day 17: "The Talk..."

BtS33rr.png

Notes
    GqdxN1y.png
    "Ready to tell me now about...you know. Why grownups like to kiss and stuff?"
    "What!? Uh, now? It's almost time for school. Let's wait until tonight or...tomorrow."
    "You don't know, do you?"
    "Yes I do!"
    "Uh huh, sure, whatever you say. I gotta go get dressed."
    "Okay."
    (Whew! Dodged another bullet.)
    (You know he'll keep bugging you, right?)
    (Ugh, I know.)

IvJ8tzt.png
    Meanwhile Cale is busy doing another painting and Sandy is chatting online. Ugh, I need to get rid of that Insider trait she has. She does this constantly, even when her social is full. Anyway, since they were occupied, I decided to look around out front to see who might walk by as the boys left for school.

jzQ8kmI.png
    I shouldn't be surprised some of Cale's kids are starting to show up. This is the 100th baby, Porter Ishil.

gyXruyu.png
    Oh hey, Hi there! Another of Cale's sons, Chris Roarke strolled by as well. I still think he's one of the cutest of all of Cale's children. The lady is just a random townie.

IYuYlOd.png
    I decided that it was time for Cale Jr. to age up tomorrow since he's obviously older now and asking questions, plus he's already completed his childhood aspiration and has been carrying an A in school for weeks now. I might age up Joe as well. In light of that, Cale baked a blue confetti cake for him and/or them. He went outside to play his guitar afterward as evidenced by the daily post pic.

2TtOymp.png
    I didn't notice at first, but there was a paparazzi lady out there. I wondered if she'd come over and take Cale's photo or what.

kJz7wdG.png
    She did walk over, but all she did was laugh. What!? How dare you? He's a Global Superstar now AND Level 10 in Guitar! Sheesh! How rude!

vK9CzGf.png
    She redeemed herself a little though when she finally got all excited hearing him play. She still didn't try to take his photo though. I clicked on her and discovered her paparazzi status had disappeared. She was just a 'fan' now. Weird...

50l4IGC.png
    I had Cale stop playing since I wanted him to be generous and give her an autograph. But the 'fan' status was gone now too and the option wasn't there. Just an ordinary lady who likes to tell gross jokes. *rolls eyes*

tiUPIt2.png
    Someone else was thrilled to see him though. Yup, another one of Cale's children. This is his daughter, Kaylee Lockhart. However, she didn't stick around long enough to ask for an autograph or give Cale a chance to talk to her.

eUXbMSi.png
    When Cale decided to give a musical performance, she left along with the 'fake' paparazzi lady. Probably just as well since Cale choked and started coughing when he started singing after the dancing part of his performance. He's Level 6 or 7, but oh well.

aPriE9x.png
    (Oh man, did anyone hear that? I hope not. How embarrassing!)

ULvreHh.png
    I don't know if Sandy heard him singing or not, but I thought it was sweet how she autonomously came out front from the patio to give her guy a kiss on the cheek.
    "What's that for?"
    "Do I need a reason? I just felt like giving my handsome fiancé a kiss."
    "No, you don't. I'll take kisses from you whenever I can get them."

3e0JHqy.png
    The couple then had a chat, sharing their excitement about the impending wedding and talked a bit about their plans for it.

QodiwQQ.png
    They did a little cloudgazing too, one of their favorite things to do together before going back inside.

8BE7yPg.png
    Later when the boys came home from school, Cale met and stopped Joe on the porch. Cale Jr. went inside to do his homework.

"Hey Joe, there's something I want to talk to you about. I should've done this a long time ago. How do I start? Uhm..."

Th2fGyy.png
    "Okay, so, when two people love each oth-"
    "Dad, stop right there. I already know everything, okay?"

EZh88EZ.png
    "Everything? How is that possible?"
    "Well, you know, I'm a teen, I have friends, online, TV, books, even school has classes for that stuff."
    "Okay, fair enough, but did you learn about..."

cYyrhSx.png
    "Yeah, all that too."
    "Oh, well, okay then. Good to know. But if there's anything you're not sure about, or have questions, you can ask me any time, okay?"
    "Sure Dad, uh, thanks. Actually there is one thing I wanted to ask you now that you've brought it up."
    "Okay, what is it?"

t21RJfC.png
    "Well, see, uh, it's about Cale Jr."
    "What about him?"

lNCVW39.png
    "He keeps asking ME to tell him about woohoo and stuff."
    "You? Have you told him anything?"
    "No, not yet anyway. I told him to ask you. I think you should tell him. But he won't stop asking me instead."
    "Okay, that's fine. Yeah, I saw this coming and planned to tell him anyway. No worries Joe, you don't need to tell him anything."

aD3YGHl.png
    "Oh good! Gah! That's a relief! I'd tell him, but, you know...kinda weird telling my little brother about that stuff."
    "It's cool Joe, it's my responsibility."

hdn8ibS.png
    I've noticed Joe's interest in kicking a soccer ball around lately, so since he had his ball in his inventory, I thought it might lighten the heavy discussion if they had some fun kicking it around together.

"Wow, you're pretty good at that!"

LC68iLk.png
    "Not as good as you though, go Dad!"
    "I wasn't MVP for nothing!" Cale said with a wink before kicking the ball back to Joe.

oPyLQ3P.png
    "HAHAHA! I'm sorry Son, so sorry for laughing, but you should've seen your face when you kicked that straight up and it landed on your head. AHEHEHE!"
    "Hehe Yeah, I bet it did look funny. Opps! Guess I need to keep practicing if I want to be as good as you one day."
    "Yup, just keep practicing, I'll play with you any time I can and give you pointers too."
    "Cool, thanks Dad. You're the best!"
    "Aww, thanks for saying that...alright, try it again, but this time..."

Father and son continued to play together for awhile until it was time for Joe to do his homework, have some dinner and finally head to bed.

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @LegacySims2017
    hehe Glad you liked that line from Judith. :D

She has such an expressive face and cheeky personality. I love her! <3

Thanks! :) I'm a bit worried about the Gala. I read the aspiration a bit closer and it says win an award for his acting. o.O What if he wins an award for Best Song on guitar or something instead? Then he'll have to wait another week. Gah! Cross your fingers he wins for his acting instead.

Ohhh, sheesh, I should've realized that. I thought he looked familiar, now I know why. Thanks for the clarification. :)
    June 18th: A second temple

Today's Accomplishments:
    Jungle Explorer
    - Achieve level 5 Selvadoradian Culture skill

Archeology Scholar
    - Achieve level 10 Archeology

KmHtQhF.png

Sneaking in here to drop a post before heading out, so sorry, no story.

K6bp3nc.png
    m674Fa5.png
    Kqyo1uz.png
    9cvxzBw.png
    jhlrfTk.png
    cYlZ6rM.png
    aJMytkD.png
    xmg7V02.png
    EA8xYkE.png
    Yq7zVZ1.png
    ZVdLier.png
    EzmrW9i.png
    6kY5mIE.png
    9LU75JO.png
    June - Day 18: "Happy Birthday Cale Jr..."

rKxskuI.png

Notes
    mUEGtjy.png
    While Cale was outside talking and playing with Joe, he got a call from Hunter saying "We've always been friends, right? Let's hangout, blah, blah..." I'm sure y'all know the call I'm talking about celebrities get from friends trying to suck up to them after they become famous. Well, I looked around and didn't see him anywhere so I figured he must've come there and left before I noticed.

Apparently, he did come over and just made himself at home. o.O I found him freaking out over Cale's Uni stuff on a table in his office then he grabbed a book and sat down at Cale's desk to read it.

eICWgXa.png
    "Hey! Hunter! I didn't know you were here, how'd you get in-"
    "I was just leaving."

3yqTra8.png
    "...side, oh, yeah, you're a vampire. You don't have to go, let's catch up!"

*Note - nobody but a vampire could've gotten inside their house, all the doors except one bathroom are locked for everyone except household members.

ocYAWVq.png
    "Oh, okay, cool!"

gdGv7eD.png
    "Hey, guess what? Sandy and I are getting married? We just got engaged a few days ago."

qMI1oDr.png
    "Hey, that's fantastic, congratulations Cale!"
    "Thanks! We're excited for it!"

e66kBkM.png
    "Congratulations to you and Aaron on your engagement too!"
    "Thanks! If you hadn't told me to say 'yes' when I found the ring...well, I still would've said yes, but thanks for that anyway."
    "No problem. Wow! I just had an idea, maybe we could have a double wedding or something."
    "Oh, well, we actually have everything all planned out already. We're going to climb Mt. Komorebi again and get married at the top. Just the two of us."
    "Ah, okay, just thought I'd suggest it. Getting married on the mountain sounds so cool and very romantic!"

UJh2LgC.png
    "Hey, would you like an autograph? I haven't given anyone yet."
    "What!? Really? You're kidding right?"
    "No, why?"

57GRigv.png
    "I don't want it. Keep it."

HSNAYmB.png
    (Well this isn't awkward or embarrassing at all.)

TTQOZGG.png
    "Uh, yeah, I think I'll go now. See ya!"
    (Nice. You break into my house and instead of looking for me, you use my stuff in secret. My home is yours Hunter, you're my friend, but that's just rude.)

Bk8i9NK.png
    Cale decided to just put the whole thing behind him and go finish a painting he'd started yesterday. While he was doing that, I saw Hunter come back. He must've waited until Cale left the room and come back inside. Was he peeking in the windows or something? Sheesh!

Qagr3Wf.png
    "What the Hell Hunter?"
    "Oh, uh, I, uh, wanted to finish this book I started reading. I didn't think you'd mind."
    "Normally, I wouldn't, but you know, there is such as thing as calling first, or knocking on the door to be let in."
    "I did call. You didn't answer."
    *sigh* "Okay, well, you embarrassed me before, so now you owe me. Here's what I want you to do. You do it and you can come here whenever you want. Just don't go in our bedroom. Now that could get very awkward, if you get my drift."
    "Alright, it's a deal."

qXCFPXK.png
    (Ha! I'm so good. I can't believe he actually agreed to do it!)

P3af1ge.png
    "Waaaaa hooooo! What a rush man! I might just run around the block again!"
    (Okay, well that didn't exactly go as planned. He's not embarrassed at all!)

Hunter soon left, electing to stay naked. He said it would be a fun surprise for Aaron. hehe Okay Hunter, you win!

qOsrZFH.png
    "So, Joe tells me you want to know about why grownups kiss and other stuff, is that right?"
    "Yeah, but he wouldn't tell me. Will you?"
    "Of course, have a seat."

88XbbPe.png
    "Alright, since you'll be a teen tomorrow, and you've been asking questions, I think you're old enough now to know about what happens when two people love each other. So..."

k0tDkyT.png
    "Do you have any questions? Anything confusing? Do you understand now?"
    "Just one question."
    "Okay, what is it?"

eaRuWxE.png
    "Do you really expect me to believe all that? Come on, you're pulling my leg, right? Because that's just...gross!"
    "It's true, all of it. You won't think it's gross, trust me, okay?"
    *silence*

kQNCW48.png
    "hehe Okay hehe Whatever you say Daddy. hehe hehehe"
    "Are you okay? You don't look so good. You've got stripes all over you. You look like a Tiger."
    "hehe stripes hehe Tiger hehe RAWRRR! hehe hehehe"
    "I'm getting you some medicine. Stay right there Buddy, we'll get you fixed up."
    (Gawd! Did I do that by telling him? Was it too much for him to handle or something?)
    (Nah, just a coincidence he got sick.)

x2esGlA.png
    "Ahhhh! I feel much better!"
    "Are you sure?"

ioLNdkU.png
    "Yeah, good as new. Thanks Daddy! For...the medicine and telling me stuff."
    "You're welcome Son. Don't be afraid to ask me anything, okay? It's part of being a Daddy to tell your kids about life or anything you want to know. I'll always try to explain if I can."
    "Okay. I love you Daddy."
    "I love you too Cale. Now I think you better get to bed, big day tomorrow!"

GhS3bjM.png
    First thing in the morning, everything was set for Cale' Jr.'s big day. However, the game glitched on me. Even though he could reach the cake in the middle of the table or he wouldn't have aged up, he didn't actually blow out the candles.

They went out all by themselves, he took a step to the side and whirled around. Dang it! Everyone was sitting at the table too. I had them all 'celebrate' but Cale and Sandy just waved at me. At least Joe was able to celebrate. *sigh*

nLmIIJX.png
    Ah well, here he is after a very, very minor makeover. All I did was change his hair, give him eyelashes, and a new wardrobe. He has a teensy bit of body hair, but that's it too. I didn't want him to look too old, so no facial, chest, arms or legs hair yet. Look at him though, he's GORGEOUS! I'm in shock. Cale Conrad II is going to be a heartbreaker, I can just tell. I think he's a pretty good combination of both parents, but looks mostly like Cale. He has his eye color too, but Sandy's hair color. Dad's lips too I think. He's just a very good-looking kid in my opinion.

I decided to wait a bit on aging up Joe. Yes, they're both teens now, but that can and does happen in real life. Cale Jr. is just a way younger teen than his brother. I'd say he's 13-14 or so and Joe is more like 17-18.

YQ68fKy.png
    Anyway, here's what he looks like in CAS. Stay tuned for the rest of the birthday party coming soon...

I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    June - Day 19: "Happy Father's Day!"

0M58Q4H.png

Notes

We are leaving very early this morning to go up north and spend time with our Son and Grandkids for Father's Day at their in-laws cottage. We won't return until Monday morning. Therefore, I am posting just a daily post pic for today. Happy Father's Day to all Fathers! Hope you have a glorious day/night! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited June 2022
    Hi All! Just a few short comments to let you know I'm reading your up-dates.. Have a great day/night everyone!

@LegacySims2017 -
    Congrats on DJ's engagement! Woot!

@Karababy52 -
    Congrats on Cale's engagement and Cale Jr's age-up to teen. Nice!

@RememberJoy -
    Love that Adam is now in Selvadora, one of my fav worlds. Love the skeleton antics.

@afai1261 -
    Great idea going on the mountain excursion again with Hunter. And I see a wedding arch in the background!!!!!
    June 19th: Carol wins a duel

Today's Accomplishments:
    Archeology Scholar
    - Find and authenticate 5 excellent artifacts

fEGlPR5.png
    vjkRWoT.png
    iOa7zH0.png
    xfNUZqP.png
    CwNbFsT.png
    bpFIwVi.png

Note: A skeletal assistant was suppose to appear after using the relic, but one never showed up.

IsNGNXo.png
    3QaMbqy.png
    UjS192W.png
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may26.jpg
    May 26: The Officiant!

D.J. has a three-day weekend from work. He invites Paige to go on a small trip with him to Mt. Komorebi for the three days. He shares with her that it was the first place he started his adventures after leaving home from Newcrest.

The two rent a spot near the place D.J. had first set up camp. It is called 2-4-2 Wakabamori. It is a two bedroom, 2 bath condo. Even though they are engaged, D.J. and Paige agree to keep their relationship platonic until after they get married.

dj-05-329.jpg
    dj-05-330.jpg

After arriving, D.J. and Paige have breakfast together since it's still early in the day.

dj-05-331.jpg

In the evening, D.J. wanted Paige to meet someone. Someone he first met when he arrived in Mt. Komorebi. They arrive at the home and D.J. knocks on the door. The two are welcomed in. Nawai tells D.J. that Enele is upstairs.

dj-05-332.jpg

D.J. introduces Paige to Enele. Then D.J. and Enele catch up on things since the time D.J. came over to visit. D.J. tells Enele about his time in Glimmerbrook first. That he and Paige are spellcasters. He then goes onto sharing about his degree in Communications from the University of Britchester. He finishes off about getting drafted into the military and fighting off some alien plant they dubbed the Mother Plant.

"I heard about that." Enele says. "You're a big hero all over the news media."
    "I'm trying to keep a low profile." D.J. responds. "I did write an article for Walrus Books. That's about it."
    "Give it time. You will eventually be found and in the public eye. I have friends who are famous and tried to run from it. It always caught up to them."

dj-05-333.jpg

"Another reason I came to visit you, Enele, is that I have a question to ask you. You were really my first friend when I came to Mt. Komorebi. You were like a dad to me. That being said, I was hoping you'd be the officiant at our wedding? It would be an honor to have you preside at the ceremony."
    "I would be delighted, D.J." Enele clasps his hands. "You've grown up to be such a mature young Sim. I'm happy for you and your lady."

D.J. hugs Enele. Then Nawai gets up from the chair she was in and goes in for a hug with D.J. as well.

dj-05-334.jpg
    dj-05-335.jpg
    dj-05-336.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    June 17th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Males me wonder if anything positive actually comes from those relics. :lol: Poor Carol and losing all those duels with mom and dad. Her turn will come and she'll eventually start winning. Practice makes perfect.

@Karababy52
    Yay for Joe not having to tell his lil bro about the birds and the bees. :joy: Dad comes to save the day. Was fun seeing some of Cale's unbeknownst to him children.
    Cale's done soooo many acting gigs. You'd think he'd have been nominated for at least one of them.

June 18th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Too funny. It looks like Kaori was going to take the short cut and ride her broom over the vines while Adam cuts through them. And then when she pulls the right spear, she looks like she is pointing as if she's proud she got it right. Go Kaori! I loved the skeleton that was wandering the temple when I played out an I.S.B.I. story based on the Jungle Adventures pack called JUNGLE RUIN (shameless plug).

@Karababy52
    Cale Jr. Does look like good-looking teen. Yup, his dad may be a celebrity, but so will he with all them girls in his high school classes. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    June 20th: Fishing in the rain

NDFZhCS.png
    0y6YUum.png
    RWUIERg.png
    iGNlAoc.png
    5bxMLnk.png
    gdIyO18.png
    QYCaARc.png
    6Lg2wUo.png
    xRCbXxj.png
    June - Day 20: "The best therapy is taking a break from routine..."

JGcNBz5.png

Notes

We just got back from up north a little while ago and I am happy, but exhausted. Love our kids and Grandkids, but they wear me out spending just a few hours with them, let alone over 24 hours. Add a rock hard mattress on top of that and not much sleep, and I just don't have the energy to do more than a daily post pic again today. After I get some good rest tonight, I'll be back to posting a full update again tomorrow with comments/replies. I hope y'all understand and had a great day/night! <3
    edited June 2022
    June 19th Comments:

@Karababy52
    It looks like the heli is going to crash into the plane....flying so close or maybe it's just the perception.

@SoulGal7
    Excited to have D.J. and Paige engaged now. Looking forward to all the My Wedding Story pack stuff to check out.

@RememberJoy
    Oh, Carol wins a duel against her pops. Good for her. I knew she could do it! :smile:
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may27.jpg
    May 27: Mountain Climb Excursion!

dj-05-337.jpg
    dj-05-338.jpg
    dj-05-339.jpg
    dj-05-340.jpg
    dj-05-341.jpg
    dj-05-342.jpg
    dj-05-343.jpg
    dj-05-344.jpg
    dj-05-345.jpg
    dj-05-346.jpg
    dj-05-347.jpg
    dj-05-348.jpg
    dj-05-349.jpg
    dj-05-350.jpg
    dj-05-351.jpg
    dj-05-352.jpg

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Most of the in-game day was spent on the mountain climb excursion. Most of the "action" images were done autonomously. Both D.J. and Paige were Flirty the whole time. Made me laugh.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    June 21st: One last temple before heading home

Today's Accomplishments:
    Archeology Scholar - Completed!
    - Write archeology skill book
    - Give an archeological lecture

0MUtALK.png
    Y44USGu.png
    wnlQqqo.png
    j7I6Szz.png
    WA884v9.png
    Srsdmy8.png
    Sz4dxjq.png
    maMRAwL.png
    EPdIhsC.png
    w1HnbcT.png
    VAtaRgq.png
    O4ZTDer.png
    @LegacySims2017
    So sweet DJ asks Enele to be the officiant for their wedding! I figured he would ask him to be a part of it in some way. :)

Yes, Joe was very relieved Cale agreed to tell Jr. himself, well, he was going to do it anyway. :) It was fun seeing a few of his offspring show up in front of the house. I wonder when and how he'll find out which ones are his children. Hmmm...

He was nominated for one of them, but I don't remember if it was a movie. I think it has to be a movie, but maybe just for any gig. I'll have to check the aspiration to see what it says again. Either way, I hope he wins for his acting rather than Best Song at the Gala coming up.

hehe He did turn out very handsome in my opinion. Guessing he won't have any trouble in the romance department. Especially if he ends up a chip off the old block. ;)

It's just the perspective since I tried different angles to get both in the same screenshot. They're not as close as they look. hehe

Wonderful update with the two of them doing the excursion together! I love all the screenshots so much! Looks like they're having a wonderful time together. Got a smile out of DJ showing off his muscles for Paige and all the kisses. So sweet they were all autonomous too. <3

I'll have a proper update later when I have a chance to play. Hope you're all having a wonderful day/night! <3
    June - Day 21: "Happy Birthday Cale Conrad Jr. continued..."

iBCKRP6.png

Notes
    ozLfzHN.png
    Everyone shared a piece of birthday cake and Cale Jr. was told about his birthday gifts that would be delivered to his room tomorrow before they would all leave for the Gala in the evening.

Of course he was thrilled, what boy interested in science wouldn't love to have their own chemical analyzer and robotics station? Sandy cleaned up the dishes afterward before heading to work.

zOsuoZF.png
    Joe and Jr. spent some time together chatting while Cale went to get the mail. I thought it was sweet that a few of Jr.'s siblings he knows nothing about actually sent him gifts! The boys took a selfie together to remember the day.

YQCRbfL.png
    They are best friends now and share a deep connection sentiment. :)

Kv587bp.png
    After Sandy left for work, Cale and the boys played some video games together.

wKbaPKI.png
    Joe was the victor, beating both his Dad who might as well be a professional gamer and Jr., which wasn't too surprising since it was only the second time he'd ever played video games. Joe was so thrilled, he immediately texted his friends to tell them about it. Cale was a little peeved, we all know he doesn't like to lose, but he kept it under control. Barely... hehe

dsu949G.png
    Since it was Jr.'s birthday, I pulled the stereo out of storage so they could dance together.
    "Wow Dad, you're really good!"
    "Didn't you notice he could dance before?"
    "Not really, we usually don't dance much."

x3YR9aP.png
    "I had my own dance club too years ago. Uncle Joel and Uncle Josh were members along with my other good friends."

kOh5q8W.png
    "Adam Lambert danced with them too!"
    "Cool!"

"Well, only for one dance, but it was epic!"

2cX6mhv.png
    "You and me should start our own dance club."
    "Nah, I'm not good enough."

"Oh come on Cale, you could do it! Just takes lots of practice."
    "I'd rather do science stuff."
    "You could do both?"
    "Maybe..."

hq1iCgD.png
    "Okay, well I'm hot from all this dancing, let's go have a swim."
    "I'll get my suit."
    "Pfft, we don't need suits, come on, let's go skinny dipping boys!"
    "Yeahhhhh!"
    "Skinny dipping? Uhh..."
    "You're not chicken are you?"
    "No way!" *gulp*

Z0EVhoQ.png
    "hehehe I can't believe we're actually doing this!"
    "Best Dad ever am I right?"
    "Yesssss!"

"Feels good huh?"
    "Definitely!" The boys said in unison.

2RdgYfJ.png
    Cale and his sons spent some time swimming around in the pool and having fun splashing each other.
    "Heads up Jr."
    "AHHHH!"

lTx86lU.png
    "Two can play that game Dad, take that!"
    "AHHHH!"

lefYP64.png
    "Oh man, this is so fun, I hate to end it, but your Mom will be home soon. We should go put our suits on."
    "Aww, okay."

mPDGuu2.png
    "Alright, I'm buying, what would my boys like to drink?"
    "I'll have a Martini, shaken, not stirred."
    "Martini? I don't think so, you're under age."

"Aww, come on Babe, just this once? We're not going anywhere and it's a special day."
    "Well...alright, but something a little less strong. How about a Zebra Fizz?"
    "Sounds good."
    "Yay!"

gMeWi9g.png
    In reality, though I told her to make drinks for everyone, she only made her favorite drink and glitched out for the 'make drinks for everyone' command. I had Cale make them all a Zebra Fizz instead, so that's why Sandy ended up looking like a two-fisted drinker. hehe

nG92ymG.png
    Cale tried to tell a scary ghost story to everyone. Which seemed to be working.

5mBNYwp.png
    But they all laughed at the end. Cale took it all in stride and simply shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

npr14rf.png
    Sandy and Joe went inside afterward to get ready for bed with Cale Jr. staying on the patio with his Dad for a moment.
    "Thanks so much for everything Dad, you're the best!"
    "You're welcome Cale, it's your day, you deserve it."

CKAfMnd.png
    "Thanks for telling me about, well you know, too."

hNtqn2x.png
    "I thought what you said sounded gross at first, but...the more I think about it, sounds kind of...interesting."
    "HAHAHA! Oh yeah, it's interesting alright. You'll find out, someday. Take your time though!"

zoqcojN.png
    "I've got nothing but time. There's nobody interested in me or that I'm interested in either. Who knows, maybe no girl will like me enough to wanna kiss me or...other stuff."
    "Oh, I'm positive they will, don't worry."
    "I'm not worried, I can always build myself a girlfriend now, thanks to you!"

kry3Das.png
    "Seriously though Dad, it's been the best day ever. Thank you! I've got the coolest Dad in the universe."

wN9QzJl.png
    "Right back at you Jr., you and your brother are the coolest Sons a guy could ever have, high five!"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    (Chip off the old block. *sniff*)
    (Tsk, don't cry, that's not cool.)
    (Eh, I won't, but who says? It just shows that I have feelings and I love him.)
    (Touché')
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi All! Popping in to leave some comments on your stories. Have a great day/night everyone! :)

@Karababy52 -
    June 21 - Congrats on Cale Jr.'s birthday. He is a handsome guy. And Joe beats his Dad and his brother at the video games. lol And so nice that some of those 100 brothers and sisters that he has would send bday gifts. Yeah, of course Cale would suggest they just head into the pool "au naturel'. heheh Oh and the woohoo talk...funny. Yes, Cale would certainly be the expert to talk about that one. lol I am still laughing in rl thinking about that one. Anyway, a very sentimental moment between Cale & Jr....very sweet.

@LegacySims2017 -
    On a trek to the summit...I have a feeling I know what DJ is up to going up there with Paige...or maybe not, since he did ask Enele to officiate the wedding. Nice shots of the mountain.

@RememberJoy -
    I love all the screenies, and I saw that you completed Archaeology Scholar. Congrats!
    edited April 2023
    June 3
    FF5eXGXZ_o.jpg
    There was a boy he had met in the lounge, who had immediately come up to him wanting to show him something on his phone. Normally, Aaron despised talking to strangers, but this one, Hunter, he seemed different. Almost as if the Watcher wanted them to be friends. In Hunter, he had found his first real friend in his new life in Mount Komorebi. Getting to see him was a wonderful break from, well, everything...

And then it became a whole lot more, the attraction between them instantaneous and that spark that was ignited when he asked him to stargaze only burning hotter with each meeting. The love of his life, the boy of his dreams. His soulmate.

And now, as Aaron awoke in a tent on the peak of Mount Komorebi, where they had finally, truly declared their love for each other those years ago when they were teenagers, he glanced over at Hunter, curled up in a sleeping bag beside him. Aaron reached over to caress Hunter's cheek and felt excitement and anticipation for what was to come later that day. He kissed Hunter's forehead (somewhat not caring if he woke the vampire up), and took a deep breath and exited the tent. Climbing the mountain again had been totally worth it, and he gazed up into the bright azure sky, not a cloud in sight. Yes. Today was the perfect day.
    tE4Tm6B.png

"You alright?" Hunter asked, tilting his head as Aaron took a shaky breath and held Hunter's hands in his own.
    "This is a big moment," Aaron said, trying to steady his nerves. "This... this is really happening..." Hunter squeezed his hands reassuringly.
    "I can begin if you want to wait a bit," he offered, and Aaron shook his head.
    IudheLM.png

"Hunter Mulligan," he said finally, gazing into Hunter's warm eyes and seeing so much love and desire reflected within. "When we first met, all that time ago right here in Mount Komorebi, down at the lounge, I was homeless. I was struggling to find my place in a world that seemed like it didn't want to accept me for who I was. I had recently left the place I called home for most of my life. I cut myself off from everything and everyone I knew before. I didn't make a lot of meaningful connections. I was frustrated, I was angry. But then you came along. You showed me love, and acceptance."
    rRgEEKu.png

"You taught me that people aren't so bad after all, and gave me hope for the future. Every single meaningful experience after we first met, I shared with you. Even climbing this mountain," he continued, caressing Hunter's cheek with his knuckles. "I finally realised where my home is. My place in the world. It's anywhere that I'm with you. You are my one, my only. My person, my partner for life, my soulmate. I am so honoured, so blessed, so lucky to be getting married to you here, on top of this mountain that we conquered together. I love you Hunter, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."
    T0UsodS.png

"Don't know how I can top that, but I'll try," Hunter said with a wink. He ran his thumb over Aaron's knuckles. "Aaron Winterson... I think the Watcher blessed us with our very first meeting. I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame. That connection... I felt it almost instantly. They say every werewolf has one true love destined by the moon. And even though I'm not a werewolf, I can agree with that sentiment. You are my one true love. You were there for me in difficult times with my uncle, opened me up to new experiences. When I had to leave you in Glimmerbrook, it absolutely shattered me, and I never thought I'd recover. In that time, you could have found a new partner, one who you wouldn't have to lose that new part of yourself, your magic, for. But you didn't. You came back to me. You voluntarily lost all that power, for me. And I promise you, I will never leave you like that again. No matter what happens, I will love you for eternity. I have never felt a love greater than this for anyone, and to finally, officially call you my husband would be the greatest honour and blessing in the world."
    9ErHWE8.png
    cf0BxON.png
    k1T6kDF.png
    k4GmFti.png
    5OD5J6R.png
    ibB8yxt.png
    lV2AQBU.png

<3<3<3
    C6IYNq8.png
    (Hunter also has the sentiment)

On this Thursday the 12th day of Summer, Aaron Winterson and Hunter Mulligan were finally married on the peak of Mount Komorebi, with no witnesses (apart from the Watcher ;) ). Not that their lives will change much now that they're officially married :joy:

Extras:
    Okay that was a LOT shorter than I thought it would be for how freaking long I took to write it LOL (I have trouble coming up with words and writing Hunter's part was way more difficult than it had to be :D )
    Also sorry for how long it took for this update to come out - I got so caught up in playing with werewolves that I haven't even touched this save in days :joy:
    I have to say that I think werewolves might be my favourite pack now. I absolutely LOVE it! Werewolves might also be my favourite occult now too, taking over the mantle from vampires :tongue:
    So Aaron will be in Moonwood Mill next month and then I'll figure out where to go from there (and how to fit Forgotten Hollow in).

Very excited for when Aaron is a werewolf, I've been having a blast with my created werewolves so far (some of whom WILL be showing up soon ;) ) and even tested out werewolf/vampire relationships as well as discovering how I can fit the ingame lore in with my own.
    Look at how freaking cute these two are lol
    ici0mWP.png
    5IY7d1O.png
    Yes, that's a vampire and her wife the werewolf. I love them hehe
    Is it bad that I kinda just want to skip DSV just so I can keep playing with werewolves in this save :joy: Aaron's a 2-star celebrity right now so maybe I can speed through it... But werewolves are SO much fun to play, their new mechanics add such a great challenge to game play and the CAS is seriously AMAZING! It is an incredible pack and I just love everything about it.

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited June 2022
    Left doing comments way too late (AGAIN) but I wanted to reply to and comment on a couple posts.
    I have read everything and know I have more to comment on but I am exhausted and might find time to do them later today (or might not). But here are these :)

@Karababy52
    Yes indeed! I wanted to do the excursion again anyway, and of course I mentioned holding it on the peak way back when Hunter proposed and I got tired of waiting ;) Plus Aaron did roll the whim to get married to Hunter and I decided I'd do it the very next day.
    I am SO glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Thorne! I hate him for some reason (maybe it's his original hair, I don't know LOL). I don't like deleting premades though (though actually I might make an exception for Brytani Cho, she is SO ANNOYING), so I just give him a makeover for my saves and then I hate him slightly less :joy: Helps that most of my sims aren't famous so they don't run into him often LOL
    Yeah Elle was calling with that 'we've been thinking about trying for a baby' call all the time, but even though I had Hunter say yes it never happened because of my MCCC settings, so I was just like eh why not and went in to Elle and Lonnie's household and did it for them. So Hunter will get a new little sibling :smiley:

I didn't have anything to do with how good the weather was at all! That was all the game's doing :)
    Yup, had to put the arch in the final pic!

I've played with werewolves WAY too much already, one of my werewolves is already at the top level of the skill/power tree (apex) and has completed two of the five aspirations!
    I've created two other werewolves in CAS so far, and gave them CC makeovers for Aaron's save. I have plans for them to show up before I go into July ;) I love them.

I know how Aaron's going to become a werewolf too. I just can't wait until I'm done with DSV because werewolves are so much fun to play! Or maybe... he becomes a werewolf before I'm done with DSV, but he doesn't actually GO to Moonwood Mill yet... That's an idea. Or would that be against the rules?

I always try to give my sims at least 3 outfits in every category, so it's an issue if I give them all their outfits then decide I want to use the eyes :D

Ooh, Cale's Best Man? Let me guess - you're torn between Fox, Joel and... hmm, not sure about the third one :D

When I read the update and she showed up I just started laughing because I definitely was not expecting that :joy: And of course her losing her mind made me laugh too, I'm sure I'd never act like that! But then I guess it is appropriate that it was her, since you know I myself am a fan of Cale so it makes sense my simself would be too ;):joy:

~~~

Jun 16: Oh good grief Judith kicking over that trash can :joy:
    Yup Judith has the mean trait!

She was ignored.
    HAHAHA!
    Joe casting a spell on her and her facial expression made me laugh too!
    Children reacting to adults kissing is always hilarious :D
    Oh wow, congrats to Cale on his Global Superstar status!

Jun 17: HAHA poor Joe having to deal with his kid brother's pestering :joy:
    Ah! Clarissa's boy! Or one of them at least (I still love that she and Cale had twins hehe) Hi Chris! I'd have to agree with him being one of Cale's cutest children ;)
    I love autonomous kisses! Sandy coming out to kiss Cale after his singing mishap was adorable!

Jun 18: HUNTER! What the hell is wrong with you? :joy: We don't break into our friends' houses and use their stuff without permission!
    At one point I was considering doing a double wedding for Aster/Cale and Robin/Melissa in my game but decided it would be too much hard work LOL
    A double wedding for Cale/Sandy and Aaron/Hunter would have been cool too! Though I love that you're tying in where they actually got married in my save :)
    OMG, how rude with Hunter refusing Cale's autograph! *facepalm* Someone needs to talk some sense into him :joy: And then of course he just turns into a bat and flies away, sheesh! That book thing, too? I raised you better than that, Hunter! He looks so guilty HAHA
    Qagr3Wf.png
    HAHAHA THE STREAKING :joy::joy: His face! Oh yes I think Aaron will like that surprise a lot :smirk:;)

Aha Junior getting the Talk and his reaction :joy: Of course he got sick right then too lol

I had a child age up to teen in one of my saves a few days ago and he blew out the candles, but didn't actually age up until I had him make a wish o.O Then I freaked out that I had accidentally aged him up twice (and aging up from blowing out the candles had been delayed), but nope. He just never aged up with blowing out the candles. Toddlers aging up to child is glitched in my game too...

Okay this might be a bit of a spoiler but Cale Jr. looks so much like Leo! :open_mouth: Though they are technically half-brothers and Leo takes much more after Cale than he does Aster, but still! It's uncanny! I haven't aged Leo up in my game proper though, I've just been fixing up a CC-free version of him as a YA to enter into a future bachelor/ette challenge. I chose the same hair, too!
    He is so handsome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top