Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• LauraCastellanoLauraCastellano Posts: 15 Member
    I need some help finding a mod. It made all the meat, eggs, and produce in the game perfect, whether you grew it, raised it, or bought it from the grocery delivery service. I can't remember who made it or what it's called, and I accidentally deleted it at one point when I was messing with stuff. I've googled till I can't google no more. Does anybody know the name of the mod or who made it and where I can find it again? Thanks so much!
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Unfortunately, I am one of the weirdos who did not want "death by meteor" in my game. I'm hoping someone will make a mod to turn that death off so I can let my sims use the cool new telescopes without the possibility of that event happening.

Zero has done one. You can either make the death far less likely or turn it off.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-mod-releases-67847392
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Has anyone made a mod that will make all werewolves immortal by default?
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • phantom3853phantom3853 Posts: 1 New Member
    insane asylum!!!! plz if you want to do it hit me up and i can give ideas and help make it more real plz and thank you.
  • mayaashmayaash Posts: 4 New Member
    is there a way to make the process of acting faster? like, for example, say i audition for a gig at 7pm friday, instead of waiting until 9am sunday to do the actual gig, it'll be on saturday. and then if i do the gig saturday and finish at like 5pm, i want to be able to audition for another gig that same evening. is that possible? is there already a mod for this?
  • ThirteenCatzThirteenCatz Posts: 9 New Member
    can someone make a mod that allows me to chose what pet my roommate adopts?
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Hi, can anybody point me to the mods doing the following, please:

1) Mod to add ingredients to MWS cakes with Simple Living lot trait. Not a huge cooking overhaul just something strictly for cakes.
    2) Mod that "frees" DU presentation board. Make it buyable and give an option to work on presentation for any sim at any time.
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    edited August 2022
    Mods about Social Bunny would be great!

1. Mod to allow sims to post about:
    • their new crush, first kiss
    • new boyfriend/girlfriend
    • engagement, marriage,
    • break-up, divorce
    • pregnancy, baby born
    • winning prom royalty, prom jester
    • new job, being promoted/fired, retirement

2. Mod that prevents auto posting in active household. (No more post about pillow fighting during dying or break-up please.)

3. I don't think this can be solved, but a sad reaction bunny would be great.

(Pic just for fun.)m635hb2su41u.png
    Post edited by Lorea on
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    edited August 2022
    I have a wish but am not sure if sth. like this is possible to create. Well, so here I go:
    A Mod that automatically constructs a floor plan (in color) where I can write in the names of the rooms. Without the furniture. Just the easiest way, but fitting to the build. I'm not very hopeful, but I'd love that!

Would just be great for introducing my builds e.g. on Patreon etc. Any idea? Or am I dreaming?

:(
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    A mod that duplicates an existing career? I want different workplace's names from the same career type.
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    I need a mod for high school years that states the status of my sims (for example, freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior) I feel like that will be really cool!
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited August 2022
    Can someone please make a mod that will give us more students per class, and more active classrooms with teachers? It's kind of weird being at a huge high school with less than 20 students on campus. Thanks! ;)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited August 2022
    Shae wrote: »
    Can someone please make a mod that will give us more students per class, and more active classrooms with teachers? It's kind of weird being at a huge high school with less than 20 students on campus. Thanks! ;)

Someone did!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Can someone mod to be able to delete events on the calendar unless there is one already and I missed it
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    Can someone mod to be able to delete events on the calendar unless there is one already and I missed it

Yes, please! I'm desperate for this! I really need to remove the events from HSY from the calendar, because they are driving me crazy.
    I'm looking every day if such a mod came out!
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Looking for some mod that disabled the body hair system in all sims. Just... delete that thing out of my game.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
    Shae wrote: »

Someone did!

Who?? Please tell me where I can find this mod! Thanks! :)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @shae, I don't know about the active classroom part, but there's this one
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/70234902
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @shae, I don't know about the active classroom part, but there's this one
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/70234902

OMG, ty so much!!! I just found out that ChippedSim is working on a more active classroom mod, so this should go together perfectly with it!

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited August 2022
    I'm hoping for a mod that allows children to have pillow fights and throw the football.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    It would be enough to tell me where else I could post this question. Please. :(
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a mod that allows children to have pillow fights and throw the football.

Football Mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/70340730

I haven't seen a pillow fight Mod yet.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    helen912 wrote: »
    It would be enough to tell me where else I could post this question. Please. :(

You could try Sims 4 Studio. They have a thread called Modding Request and WCF. You will need a membership to post but, it is free.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    telemwill wrote: »

Football Mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/70340730

I haven't seen a pillow fight Mod yet.

I just downloaded the football mod! Awesome!