Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What about more realistic childbirth?

2...Next

Comments

• haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    It's not something I need. I don't even need the Get to Work hospital birth. I rather focus on toddlers and kids than babies and pregnancy.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    I like the way birth is done in game, it offers that element of surprise, baby is coming now, doesn't matter what plans you had made.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Love the mod, makes me want to actually get my sims pregnant (+ the relationship and woohoo mod), but I also get that most don't want much more realism around this.

However, I think there is a lot of room for improvement from a doctor in a permanent T pose and a partner that screams like a maniac for a moment and then walks off to nap, eat, watch tv or use the doctor's PC before it becomes "too realistic"
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • ZinckZinck Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't understand why everyone is getting so disgusted by this. I think whimisicalness is a big part of the sims, and shouldn't be taken away in entirety, but I think a realistic *silly* birth would work well too rather than the machine we have. Ie this mash I made: https://ibb.co/RbYkmTr
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Zinck wrote: »
    I don't understand why everyone is getting so disgusted by this. I think whimisicalness is a big part of the sims, and shouldn't be taken away in entirety, but I think a realistic *silly* birth would work well too rather than the machine we have. Ie this mash I made: https://ibb.co/RbYkmTr

Not only that. Chores or realistic mundane stuff are far away from current players preferences
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    Maybe they could add the option for water birth in the hot tub while giving birth at home and the mother could invite everyone to participate. Also, it would be nice if we could take baby pictures for the family album.