Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Here are a few causal images from jody s save

121Lr4s.jpg

Early morning

fckBOWw.jpg

Lc4jAw0.jpg

Just chilling

GmmdQaK.jpg

Enjoying her amazing sea view

X1pw8B0.jpg

Dlehjfu.jpg

And her outdoor tub later the day after!

All for now
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played today

The only things that happened is Medea burned a stove and Saturn getting Promoted.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@StephSteb lol, it's longer than that in real life. You still love and worry about them forever.

@Turjan The Remington house might make an interesting mystery for one of my sims to solve. The Ballan's come to mind since they actually solved the Flynn family from Midnight Hollow's mystery. :grin: I've never been to the real house but sure would love to go.
    Thanks for the comments on my pictures. :smiley:
    I see the loft inside now. Yeah, not barn like with all that glass. I like the outdoor dining area, but not so good with seasons in play. :grin:
    Argh, the pillow fighting breaks out in the middle of a party. I dunno why that bugs me in my game. I do have sims get wishes for it but usually deny unless it is a family member.

@MemoriiValentine Nice looking family. I think the introduction was done very well.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments. I love you took the time to do it!! :heart: It is the game criminal face mask that he wears.
    That is a deco object I got with a few other things and it just looked right to be in slimy Bert's office. :grin:
    I'm glad to see that Derek and Elizabeth are starting to chat about things and getting along better.
    Yaay for Derek firing Peter!
    Nice twist that Amber is actually nice. :grin:

@MamaSimTee No judgement here. I love watching kids movies. Way more fun and relaxing than some of the other carp out in the world. :grin:
    My grandson and I watch Bluey (a cartoon about a blue heeler dog and the family, show is out of Australia) shows before we go out walking/strolling. He also likes a show called Trash Truck. That's on netflix which I don't get but we can see excerpts on YouTube. A lot of the stuff on kids tv is not really appropriate for a little one like him but Bluey is great.

@Brandontaylor Sorry things were not good at work that day. Hope it improves. I know with my job some days are more stressful than others. Those are the days I want to come home and dive into my sims to relax rather than do the required paperwork. :grin:
    Thanks for the comments on the Disney update. :smiley:
    Congrats on Brandon finishing his MA!
    When I didn't have Pets in I missed those mischievous raccoons! :grin :
    Bummer the game crashed!!

@Shwavy Welcome! I do know you need two gnomes to get a baby gnome. I don't know if they both have to be Mysterious ones. They are very, very good at hiding on the lot though so you may have had a second one and not been aware. @karritz is an expert on many things including gnomes. Hopefully she will see your post and respond.

@Kbobster Welcome. It sounds like you are having fun in both your Sims games.

@Nikkei_Simmer Hope things are going better for you.

@emorrill Comments on your story thread. :grin: I totally loved the hot kiss between simself and Shane :love:
    Stop the worrying! Yeah, I know, that is like telling me to stop missing hubby. It's part of who we are. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@Sprottenham Loved the music. Great to set the mood of the chapter. The words were great too. Never heard it and glad you introduced me to it.
    Super episode with the drama and worry and concern of what happened to Deepak.
    Love the hospital, equipment and poses that added to the story!
    Great update and as a nurse I can say you did a great job with the medical side of things.
    I hope you have a great vacation!

@Silverofdreams30 Love the pictures of Jody!

@Sleepstar Hopefully Medea was not burned!

This is The Enchanted Tiki Room Spa in Disney Magic Kingdom. The shell was built by @soocoolsim and the deco by @ks0. It seemed like the perfect place for a date day so off Shane :love: and Gina went.
    52158019081_87227df019_o.jpg

This is the entryway. The elevators behind them lead to a basement rabbithole. The spa itself is full of fun things for them to do so they don't go down to the rabbithole.
    52148285721_a127515e80_o.jpg

They enjoyed the massage chairs in front of a roaring fire.
    52147265807_a9e547f143_o.jpg

A heated couple sauna :wink:
    52157801804_6190ea9ec6_o.jpg

I forgot to turn headlines off but I love seeing what Shane :love: is thinking! :
    52157801774_5968a85e70_o.jpg

Love the massage table!
    52157801709_3a11575842_o.jpg

They enjoyed a snack after the massage.
    52157563256_30bf2497ef_o.jpg

Shane :love: invited Gina to the venue next door the Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue for Disney Magic Kingdom. Built by @soocoolsim (shell and landscaping) and decor by @Sandraelle. Is he going to propose?
    52157801624_d56656a22a_o.jpg

Not yet apparently. He just wanted to dance. :lol:
    52157568493_04245777a3_o.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    So cool to see the DMK lots in use. Love the screenshots. Thanks for flagging us @bekkasan 😀
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2022
    @bekkasan. - well things are still financially tight but I figure there are so many low-cost start-ups available, that I might as well put in the effort. After all, things can only look up from here… 🤣 where I’m sitting right now

Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”. And it’s true insofar as most anything. You won’t succeed unless you try. 😁

Screenshot-61.jpg

I owe it to my wife to try and make a better future for her.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2022
    @bekkasan i spent 3 hrs last night placing all
    Available lots in Magic kingdom they look great! But the world lags terribly for me 🤪
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Recreating a family for my sims 3 game today 😊
    new.png
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @bekkasan I've heard of Bluey! American kids watch it. Our vision practice has LOTS of little kids as patients and we have Bluey videos for them to watch when we're observing how their eyes are working (and what we can do to help). I also have a little nephew who is 2 years old. He LOVES trucks. Anything with wheels is his favorite. Last year, when I brought him to meet my Dad (his great-grandpa) he was amazed by my Dad's wheelchair.

In my game last night, I was able to marry off Elijah to a SIM I made, her name is Jenna. Jenna came with a child named Eliza (I didn't get to her in time and some random townie got to her first. LOL). I think I may play a little tonight and see where they go with their story.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    my next household consists of:
    8R1OweG.png
    xDlU3xq.png
    LvzUrbg.png
    5iMVC5P.png
    71EVsfz.png
    UutNZGG.png
    dydLEYc.png
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Lovely shots

@MemoriiValentine

Great sims, they look real!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good morning my friends. :blush: I'm back on here to work on writing more of my story. 🙌 But first...

@Sprottenham What you said here:
    when I make a comment or reply, I don't want it to be just some random phrases of politeness just to say something, I want them to be genuine and come from somewhere that is true.. and then it becomes a problem of capacity, I can't do that all the time! I would like to, but I can't... and then you start to feel the pressure, and what was initially meant to be a positive thing, can turn into a bit of a downward spiral.. at least in ones own head...
    ^Yes! So much yes. :star:<3 (Emphasis added. ;) ) I 100% feel the same.
    Thank you so much for the links to all that awesome stuff! :star: Do you remember where you found the poses you used? Or are they on that site with the ambulance? Oh and where did you get the hospital? (Sorry... :p:kissing_heart: )

@Silverofdreams30 Jody is such a pretty sim. :) Gorgeous photos. :love:
    I look forward to more of "Someday, or one day." ;)

@bekkasan Yep, I need to stop worrying like you always counsel me to do. ;):kissing_heart:
    The Enchanted Tiki Room is such an awesome build! :star:
    I love all the features and Shane :love: and Gina really look like they are enjoying themselves. :smirk: (Did they uh...you know...in the sauna? :mrgreen: ) Shane shirtless is always a nice sight to see. :love:
    Awwww, darn he didn't propose to Gina over at the Tiki wedding venue. ;) Maybe he will soon. They're so perfect for each other. <3<3

@Nikkei_Simmer I saw that you're doing a few things here and there to earn some extra money. Right on! 👍 And good luck with it! :star:
    Seriously, if we had all the money in the world, I'd gift you a new gaming PC. :kissing_heart:

@MemoriiValentine Pretty lady sims you have there. :) Great to see you post again.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    @bekkasan Lol, that's definitely true. Mine are 25 and 23 and I think I worry more about them now than I did when they were little :D
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited June 2022
    @GraceyManor Thanks for the comments. Billy is a Riverview "native", and yes, he's fun to play, even if he's a bit of a more difficult personality.
    Yeah, don't worry about not posting comments. That way, I don't feel "forced" to answer, either, so all's well. Your pics in your story about Derek and Elizabeth are beautiful. I know much of the story though, given it's a new version of a story you already told. Which means, I certainly notice what you write :wink: .

@Brandontaylor Thank you. :lol: at your racoon issue. It helps if you push the garbage can back a bit (don't remember whether it was with Alt key or moveobjects), so that your sims can use it but the racoons can't. Great update.

@Silverofdreams30 Heh, yes, I know you use "hopeless romantics" from time to time. I think I downloaded a mixed household of sims you made a long time ago, and there, we had several cases of hopeless romantics :smile: . Great random pics again.

@emorrill Don't worry about not posting. It's summer in the North after all, and not sitting in front of the computer all day is definitely a healthy thing to do. And a day only has 24 hours. But yeah, I can see that you feel forced to post, given how the custom in this thread is. I felt that a bit myself. Nowadays, I just accept that I simply can't do that.
    Ah, nice landscape pic of Appaloosa Plains. You seem in the mood for a more "flowery" (is that a word?) style in the beginning :lol: .
    Well, at least I remember the egg festival. And Abigail wins. Oh sorry, they are in a different world now.
    But yeah, when people pair up, ways separate. You still have your friends, but that tends to get less and less. That's probably not an issue with your big family.
    I know that "Great Kisser" kissing booth animation. Yeah, it's a hoot. I think I've only seen that once in my game :lol: . Well, looks as if bekkasan's simself enjoyed it :smile: .
    Anyway, nice couples you have there. But you know that.

@Sprottenham Thank you for the comments, and enjoy your vacation. Are you in Norway as crazy as the Swedes regarding Midsommar?
    The giant windows looks more like they are there to give the neighbour up on the hill a good view inside the house.
    True. That was exactly my thought when I saw the house. And those hill flanks look really boring.
    Heh, yes, Hunter isn't the boss of anything, as you said. He has a less than successful career at the Science Lab. The guy Shirley is having the pillow fight with is the boss of the hospital :smile: . Admittedly, my text was a bit unclear.
    Ah, yes, Deepak lives. Nice hospital scenes. I've seen enough hospitals from the inside in my life :lol: . But yeah, Story Progression isn't really simulating other worlds, but it will give you these death notices, because it keeps track of time of people on your Relationship Panel. The only real meaning these messages have is that you should probably play the other world soon to get that out of the way, or - in this case - Deepak would "die" every few days via midnight message. Well, poor Laranya. I guess I'll see how this will turn out much later :wink: .

@bekkasan Thank you very much for the comments. The Remington "mystery" is certainly a mystery, but you know how those are in the Sims3: You have to basically fill in the details into the rather sparse scaffold the short game text gives you. And the sims, of course, won't tell you anything (at least I don't understand them :smiley: ).
    Yeah, the barn was basically one big room with a platform for the bed and a bathroom below it. I was pondering whether I should just move the whole lot to the seashore.
    Yeah, pillow fighting isn't exactly anything you want to have in your real stories :lol: .
    Those Tiki lots look pretty nice. Looks as if Gina and Shane enjoyed the place, too :smile: .

@MemoriiValentine Great looking sims :smile: .

You probably guessed that I somehow buried my thoughts of posting about Vivian and Stephen. They married, went to university together, got established in their jobs (Stephen was an Art Appraiser - never did that before), first got one kid, then twins. The kids grew up, went to university, married and have kids of their own. The only one still in the house is Arthur, their youngest, which they got when I had long decided that three kids were enough. However, SP had other plans. SP had even further plans when it just moved two kids of Morrigan Hemlock (by the son of Matilda Smart and Lenny Shutter) into Stephen's household when Morrigan died of old age. No idea why, or maybe because Nellie was Arthur's girlfriend. Arthur is also a Young Adult already, and Nellie and he married.
    vLTeubx.jpg
    Arthur is a bit of a manlet, but whatever I do, his weight reverts to -1.0 :lol: . I guess he and I have to live with it.
    cCtKUnI.jpg
    Nellie turned out wonderful, but only after she had used her Technology skill machine to fix a few things when Arthur and her were at university.
    The reason for the trip to Oasis Landing was some time off from busy Bridgeport, finishing Nellie's lifetime wish (which didn't work and I changed it), and Arthur's "son" Conor needed to finish some things for his own lifetime wish, which involved a few future things. He also got his own inventing skill up to task, as you may guess from the gnome.
    LKD4RXQ.jpg
    Unfortunately, the rowdy teens left a few surprise pranks in store on their last visit to the house, and simbots suffer some more serious consequences from those water pranks. Of course, Arthur just repaired Conor.
    vkhAHjz.jpg
    So far a short sneak peek into my game. Have a great summer, everyone in the North! (and those down under: avoid freezing to death :lol: ).
  • Options
    @Turjan
    That way, I don't feel "forced" to answer,
    This is how I feel sometimes.Like I HAVE to respond.I try to respond
    to posts that catch my attention or I see a sim or a photo that is really
    nice.I'm shy so responding to everyone is really difficult for me :(
  • Options
    I got my game running a little bit better, and am thinking of trying my obey me story again soon.
    Started jotting down stuff on notepad.XD
  • Options
    @Turjan

I'm a Swede, and I'm not crazy about the midsummer weekend don't even celebrate it
    that much.
    Yeah, it's a trait that fits some sims great hehe.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

A Vegetarian Werewolf in Moonlight Falls:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971252/a-vegetarian-werewolf-in-moonlight-falls

After Margo changed into a werewolf, she headed over to Graham's Pet Shop that just opened up in Moonlight Falls as she was thinking about the possibility of getting herself a puppy or an adult dog for some companionship.
    gOnsvMYl.jpg

She only looked around the store for a little bit as there was no one there to offer her any help. So she left from there and went to collect some ore that had popped up on an app that she has installed on her cellphone. She found about 4 different spots that had ore just laying about.
    WjE1x89l.jpg

One of the spots was right down by La Shove Beach as well as Moonlight Point. Once she collected the ones at La Shove, she teleported over to Moonlight Point using the L.L.A.M.A telephone booth.
    mITKmoel.jpg
    LI1w2Lzl.jpg

After collecting the last of the ore that she spotted on her app, she headed home where she grabbed herself a bowl of soup as she was hungry. Once she got her bowl, she sat down at the table to eat but instead sat in the chair like a dog to lap it up.
    YhVfzeWl.jpg
    ng4syn4l.jpg

She washed up her dirty dishes and then headed for the shower to clean herself up as she had soup broth dripping from her chin.
    lfHKqRml.jpg

She dried herself off and changed into her night clothes and then sat down at her computer to check her email. She had this one email telling her to expect a knock on the door pretty soon as there was a delivery guy on his way to the house with a surprise for her. The email came from the owner of the house. So she wondered what the surprise could be and why it was being delivered so later at night. But in the mean time, she browsed the web while waiting for the knock on the door.
    IeS3Ey7l.jpg
    g6I3BJ6l.jpg

About 3:50 am, there was a knock on her door, so she asked who it was as she wasn't going to answer the door that late in the night or that early in the morning for any strangers as she's still afraid that someone was coming for her for what she did in Riverview. The delivery guy introduced himself and told her that he had a couple of packages outside for her, so he wanted to know where to put them at. Margo told him to just place the packages on the front porch and that she will tend to them. He said okay but that he also had something that was too big to put on the front porch so she told hi to just leave it in the yard on the side of the house and that she would take care of it later. So he placed the items on the front porch and in the yard but before he left he told her that one of the items that was being left behind needed to be taken care of now as it couldn't wait and then he left afterwards.
    aiRR9jXl.jpg
    bVfkteZl.jpg

Margo waited until the delivery driver left before she went outside to see what it was that needed to be taken of now and not later and spotted a box on her front porch with a note attached to it. She read the note:
    My Dear Margo,

I know that you must lonely being in a new town not knowing anyone other than the few people who came to greet you to the neighborhood. So I am going to give you this puppy named Bella. You can change her name if you don't like it. She is a hunter and she would bring you some companionship while you are getting used to your new surroundings and getting to know your neighbors and such. And besides, I saw you entering into Graham's Pet Shop, so I figured that you were looking to buy a puppy or a dog which you can't buy from there as they are not allowed to sell cats or dogs. The only ways to buy a cat or a dog is either through a pet adoption agency or from a private owner, so I have saved you the time from having to go through the pet adoption agency to obtain a puppy as I have some that I raise myself so I know that you are getting a good quality pet. So I really hope that you accept my gift to you and that you 2 get along really well and that you take really good care of her.

Sincerely your friend!

P.S. I'm looking forward to meeting you again my friend... :)

She folded the note back up and placed it back in the envelope that was attached to box when she heard a little whimper coming from the yard. When she went the down the steps to the porch, she found Bella out by the mailbox just looking around and checking out the yard. Margo tried to pick Bella up but Bella wouldn't let her so Margo pulled out one of the toys that was in the box and started playing with Bella for a little bit.
    hIVozCzl.jpg

Then Margo noticed that Bella was getting tired and had finished up playing tug-o-war with her and tried to pick her up again so that she could carry her inside since Bella was still too small to climb the steps by herself. And again, Bella wasn't ready to be picked up so Margo decided that she has to be patient with her and to let Bella get to know her first. And then Margo let out a howl in hopes that Bella would join in but she didn't. Plus Margo still needs to get used to howling as the howl gets cut off short with her coughing.
    vVqAD7zl.jpg
    Sk1VGmil.jpg
    VCd8GYgl.jpg

And since Margo couldn't pick up Bella yet, she took out one of the doggy beds that was inside the box and placed it down next to the doghouse for Bella to sleep on. Poor Bella had to sleep out in the rain and this made Margo sad as she wanted her to sleep in the doggy bed that she placed in her bedroom as she didn't want Bella to feel all alone outside. Margo only hopes that Bella will be aging up soon so that she can start coming inside if she kept refusing to let Margo pick her up.
    OZ2xHQil.jpg

But before Margo went to bed herself, she searched around the house for something that she could put outside that could give Bella some cover from the rain and found an umbrella, so she went outside and placed it over Bella's doggy bed hoping that it keeps the rain off of her until she can get Bella to know her better so that she can come inside with her. Once Margo was sure that Bella was sleeping and comfortable in her doggy bed, Margo headed to bed herself even though she really wasn't all that tired herself.
    yQPa5YQl.jpg
    nef5LnPl.jpg

Margo got up the next day and put together the automated doggy bowl and added the smart sensor to it so that it can feed Bella when she eats from it. Once she was done, she added the food to it in hopes that she can get Bella inside to be able to use.
    rzczMJPl.jpg

Once she was done with that, she went outside to check on Bella as she heard her whimpering again and wanted to make sure that she was okay. Margo was relieved to see that Bella was okay and that she was just have a puppy nightmare. So she watched Bella for a while before filling her food bowl up that she placed next to her bed so that when Bella wakes up, she can get something to eat.
    jco85gvl.jpg
    Y4VaRhjl.jpg
  • Options

@soocoolsim Thanks! I love having something new to explore when my brain is too tired to from work to write in my story or build.

@Nikkei_Simmer Exactly, if you don't try you won't succeed. You guys are on my prayer list.

@GraceyManor That is the biggest problem with custom worlds. Every build is chock full of stuff so the world will lag. EA worlds lag too in some cases because of dev errors during the build process such as Isla Paradisio. That is one of the reasons the dev's didn't provide tons of deco in houses and venues. Game can't handle it. I have one save where I'm placing everything and just testing lots with one couple so it's not too bad on my puter. It is also in a separate folder with no cc. I'm sure it will get worse though. This is a large world and each venue/home/lot is full. I have specific plans for how to use it as a vacation world when I send some of my other sims to it when it is more complete.

@MamaSimTee Awww, I bet that was cool watching him be amazed at the special chair his great grandpa uses!
    Glad you are finding time to play and relax with your sims. :smiley:

@MemoriiValentine Wow...lots of beautiful ladies. Can't wait to see a household of hunks. I remember some of your previous hot guys! :heart:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! :smiley:

@emorrill um...hehe, yes they did and in the hot tub too!

@StephSteb I think it was harder for me when my son got older since I didn't see him everyday like when he lived at home. I had to learn to text in order to chat with him 'cause he was terrible about returning calls, but he would text back. :grin:

@Turjan You've really made me curious about the mystery now so am gonna pop in that world soon. I've got a few babysitting gigs with my grandson this week so might have time during naps. :grin: I had fun making up what happened to the Flynn family with just the bare bones of what EA gave us. I kinda had plans to do some of the other mysteries in Midnight Hollow until I decided to follow Adam and his friends on his journey to find his family.
    I think Arthur and Nellie make a cute couple. Good to see Arthur is attentive to his 'son'. :grin:

@lisasc360 Hi ya! Aww, cute puppy. I hope it is not too scared of her in werewolf form.

Did y'all know that three animals can eat at the automatic feeder at one time? I did not! Only three critters in that family. Someday I'll have to add another and see if there is room for a fourth. :lol:
    52147265952_42dec6380b_o.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @bekkasan. I was worried that as well but so far Bella doesn't seem like she's afraid of Margo in werewolf form.
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    Yeah I plan on using at as a vacation world to.It looks great though!
  • Options
    EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    edited June 2022
    A few saves ago, my adult sim (right now in my profile picture except he is not a vampire) was about to become an elder. So I sent his teen son and plumbot to the future in order to grow some life fruits and make ambrosia in the present. Today, I just saved my adult sim! Now I am going to send him and his son to university.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @bekkasan I made a household of 4 guys and there were 3 more in another household. With a couple more in a household here or there. I kinda got bored making Sims so I started with 8 households in the world. The Sims from those households, if single, kinda split off from their original household and move to a new one if they chose to.

I had a problem with boots on toddlers being imported on some downloaded households/Sims. So I took all of them out so I have no idea how my townies look right now. Most important to me is their genetics anyways.

However, our long time friend irl named Mike Hord was put in the game and given a family. Including an YA son. I might have our YA daughter Danielle get to know him. If nothing else then they are friends.

But I will definitely be taking pics of townies as I see them out and about
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options

A Vegetarian Werewolf in Moonlight Falls:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971252/a-vegetarian-werewolf-in-moonlight-falls

After she filled Bella's food bowl, she decided it was best to change back into her human form before Bella wakes up so she doesn't frighten the little puppy first thing in the morning. Margo hopes that as time goes on that her transformations start to hurt less and less and that she eventually gets used to them. Margo also hopes that one day soon that she can meet others like her that can give her tips and advice on her state of being and can tell her how they deal with their transformations and such.
    3TzR7eFl.jpg
    FjzeMZzl.jpg

Bella finally wakes up and smells her puppy food. But before she goes to eat, she does her little puppy shakes and stretches and yawns before trotting off to her food bowl. After Margo makes sure that Bella is eating she goes inside and prepares herself an Autumn Salad for breakfast and then takes it over to her table to eat it.
    1L3Qehvl.jpg
    5UBYZ20l.jpg
    La6TlqRl.jpg
    JEhsPtOl.jpg

After Bella was done eating her food, she starting running around in the rain having a blast in it until she spotted the old couch in the front yard. She ran over to couch to check it out and ended up tripping over herself to get to it. She carefully sniffed around the couch until she was sure that it wasn't going to hurt her and started to chew on it. She was having fun chewing on the couch and tearing it up.
    3qTPx1Wl.jpg
    qsMKLpvl.jpg
    cdhKbBml.jpg

Margo finished up her salad and had washed her dirty dishes and then the sink as it was getting pretty dirty itself. She could hear Bella outside playing around and then attacking the couch. Every since Margo was turned into a werewolf, her hearing had somewhat amplified but not as much as it is when she is in her werewolf form.
    bp86oj5l.jpg

Margo went outside and called Bella over to her and tried to pick her up yet again but Bella wasn't ready to be picked up. So Margo let Bella smell her hand for a few minutes so that Bella could get used to her. Then she fed Bella a treat for not biting her which Bella had devoured up. Margo then talked to Bella telling her what a good little puppy she is as well as being too cute.
    XDI63Rzl.jpg
    bnSvsvEl.jpg
    vXW7853l.jpg
    UpJccHel.jpg

Then Margo got a phone call from Pip Goodfellow who wanted to talk, so Margo gave Bella a chew toy to play with while she was on the phone with Pip. Bella slowly walked over to it and give it a good sniff before chewing on it.
    nqTcAXSl.jpg
    i0osS1vl.jpg
    ppOb2zEl.jpg

Bella was getting a little tired and started to run to her doggy bed and ended up tripping over her little front paws again. After Margo made sure that Bella got into her bed, she went inside to read a book titled 'Catching Magic Fish, Fixing a Magic Dinner'.
    MWloVjbl.jpg
    WqnLrl0l.jpg
    GIu6lNfl.jpg
  • Options

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Plan B

The foursome steps into the next room to say goodbye in private. Lee and Layla talk quietly as they hold hands. Lee holds her face softly, kissing her lips firmly. "We’ve got this. Have faith in our team. We are stronger than this demon. We have something it does not have and will never have. We have each other. Plus, many allies who will support us."

Layla hears the confidence in his voice and feels stronger as those words echo in her heart and soul. "I believe you, Lee. We can and will save Mary as well as keeping the town safe. I love you so much.”

“I love you. We should be back by early morning. Try to get some rest. We have time to prepare because of the warning you brought from the Fates."

Bekka hugs Jamie's neck and looks into his eyes. “Be careful and don’t stay too long. Plan B unfortunately doesn’t last very long! The last thing we need is for you to be caught. I know Lee will be watching over you, but he might not be as fast as a bullet from a trigger-happy villain. Your courage and commitment to protecting Damien is one of the things I love about you. Remember, I love you and need you as well. So, don’t you forget that I’m waiting for your safe return.”

Jamie smiles that adorable smile of his that melts her heart. “I can never forget you! You are my heart, my soul and my reason for living. I love you Bekka. I will be careful. This plan is the safest of the various choices we had. When you get home grab those books from my cabinet and see if you and Layla can find anything useful in them. But please get some rest. We all are going to need to be at full strength mentally, physically and emotionally.” Jamie gives her one last kiss before she and Layla teleport back to the house.
    52138248603_41f1024e9b_o.jpg

Bekka and Layla port into the living room, both lost in thoughts about their loved ones. Bekka runs upstairs, grabs the books. Returning to the living room she hands a few to Layla and keeps a few for herself. They sit down and begin reading through the books. They bookmark several areas in the books that contain valuable information. The information will be very useful in the upcoming battle. Sensing the humans are upset, the three cats gather nearby, comforting them with soft purrs and their presence.
    52138713090_177e12f786_o.jpg

Lee turns, facing Jamie. “Are you ready? He asks Jamie.

“Yes. Let's do it! Just don’t turn me into a frog.” He grins and laughs as Lee raises his wand reciting the words of the spell. Jamie cringes slightly as the spell begins to take effect, raising his arms in defense despite knowing the spell will not hurt.
    52113670192_a922457c3d_o.jpg

Lee's magic flows over Jamie. The lights in the room dim as waves of energy ripple over his body, warming him from within. Suddenly he feels very, very cold. The sensation is unsettling and he feels anxious and confused until his body loses its corporeal shape. Weightless, Jamie now floats in the air. He looks down at himself and grins happily at his translucent body. He slaps at Lee in a high five and his hand passes right through Lee's.
    His laughter rang through the room. “This is perfect, even if a little creepy!” he exclaims. “Except," Jamie groans, "I still can't teleport.”

“No, but I can help you with that.” Lee grabs Jamie's arm and teleports them to the roof of the criminal lair. “You are invisible to all but Damien, Elias and of course, myself. Good luck and don’t stay too long. When you are ready to return, contact me.”
    52114695896_7c5467cbd8_o.jpg
    52114735303_f527de8329_o.jpg

Lee returns and immediately calls the council explaining the situation. He is assured that they will dispatch the Master team and high level mages to Hidden Springs.
    52141449458_3fe44d72b1_o.jpg

Jamie floats down into the criminal headquarters and spots Damien and a few of the crew watching television. Damien stands up when he notices Jamie. His heart is racing because plan B was only to be used in an emergency. What could have gone wrong? Very concerned, he excuses himself and finds an empty room. Jamie follows him into a storeroom.
    52147265777_9ac1a7934e_o.jpg
    52147265747_5a7f3e2d7a_o.jpg

“Damien, I have some news for you. I need you to listen to everything I say before you get upset.”
    “Get on with it Jamie. I know it can’t be good or you wouldn’t be here.”
    Jamie tells him all about Layla’s nightmare, Mary’s story and the demon who wants Mary. "Apophis is enraged that your love kept her from turning. He appears to be hell-bent on capturing her."
    52148285641_75195444f0_o.jpg

Damien's heart pounds hearing Mary is again in danger. He is shocked to learn his Mary was a Fate and somehow broke free and is now wanted by a demon. “What can we do? I need to get out of here now!”
    52148521479_686e787dc5_o.jpg

"We are working on plans to safely bring Mary back and keep Apophis from capturing her." Jamie explains the current plans to Damien. "We need you to stay here for now."

Knowing there is nothing he can do to help, Damien agrees to stay. "Please see if you can find Elias. I have not heard from him in a few hours."
    52148521504_9e08287f56_o.jpg

Jamie searches for Elias and eventually finds him in a lower level storeroom. He glances over the documents that Elias found. "This is exactly what we need to help Daniel and Daisy. Thank you Elias!" He contacts Lee to get the folder out of the building.
    52148285586_1ec52a4b99_o.jpg
    52148300703_44d5458e1b_o.jpg

Lee collects the folder and tries to convince Jamie to teleport back with him.

Jamie shakes his head. "No, I need to see Damien one more time. I want to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I will reassure him the information in that folder is what we need to get justice for Daniel and Daisy."
    "Elias, I need you to stay close to Damien during that job tonight. Bert does not seem to feel your presence like some of the others do, so go with them. The police are setting up video camera equipment at the job site so that we can monitor him while he is out of this building."
    52147265512_159ed6f4a4_o.jpg

Jamie makes his way back to Damien, who is waiting in the bunk room. Elias remains in the lower level to explore further. Jamie reports what Elias found. Damien nods his head. “That’s perfect. We can all leave now.”

“Damien, you need to finish this last job in case you need to be Dominic again. They will trust you in the future, if you help out with this. The Chief has a plan to safely remove you tomorrow. There is nothing you can do tonight except worry so you might as well finish this."
    Damien gives into Jamie's pleas. "All right, but I want out first thing in the morning."
    52147265477_d52c3276a4_o.jpg
    52148521374_c1c888bcd2_o.jpg

Jamie hears footsteps in the hallway and quickly floats through the wall into the next room. He is starting to feel warmer and is worried the change is getting ready to happen. He barely makes it through the wall when Bert throws the door open and starts yelling at Damien.
    52148300613_16fd617405_o.jpg

“Who were you talking to? I know I heard you speaking to someone! Give me your phone!" Bert demands, yelling at Damien.

Damien tosses his phone to Bert, confident he won't find anything on it that shouldn't be there. Bert opens the phone and checks the recent call list which is empty.
    “I know what I heard. You can’t fool me. I clearly heard your voice.”
    52148300588_1de004204b_o.jpg
    52148285451_76ecb2e708_o.jpg

Damien thinks fast and tells Bert.
    “You need to chill out. You overheard me meditating. I was not talking to anyone. I always meditate before going out on a job so I am calm and ready to do my best work."
    Waving his hands and shaking a finger at Bert he continues. "You’ve ruined my peace with your ranting and raving. Now I'll have to start over."
    52148300493_4bb15f1429_o.jpg

Damien sits down facing away from Bert and starts meditating. Bert stares down at Damien as if he has two heads. He mutters and shakes his head as he turns and walks back out the room. "And here I thought my crew was strange."
    52158764660_c5dabe3280_o.jpg
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited June 2022
    I am thinking of making one of those threads in the builders' creative corner section to show my builds, but I don't know if I'll ever upload them since I have used CC and conversions. But it is called the Creative Corner, not the Uploader's Corner, so... :lol: Perhaps I can still make a thread to show people? I recreated two more houses since I posted last, I've actually been wanting for years and years to do stuff like this in game, but my game had never been fast enough to build before. And I had taken an architecture course back in school, so I always even had a passion for that sort of stuff, we made blueprints in that course and I was so excited about it, it literally makes me shake with excitement to imagine making a blueprint to this day.

I like the idea that I'm recreating some older and newer New England homes. All different time periods, the 1700s, the 2000s, and the fourth house I built is a recreation of a house from 1880.

Do you guys think I should make a builder thread on the creative corner? :blush:

Also I am so giggly about one sim I made to test the builds, I pressed for a random name in CAS and got Carolina Bishop, and I left it, but she reminds me so much of Maria from The Sound of Music, that as she tests the builds, I actually kept calling her Maria and having to correct myself. :lol: To the point that maybe I will just rename the sim Maria. (I sing, so I was rewatching that movie/musical right before I made the sim!)
    Post edited by polrbear on
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top