Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    I have absolutely no idea what is going on here. I had followed the guests into the basement of Erik's house for the reception. When I noticed the bride and groom were missing, this is what I found!

OUHBPjY.jpg

@GalacticGal
    Groom: Attempts to vogue, a la
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Bride: NO PLEASE STOP NO

• MsDSweetsMsDSweets Posts: 86 Member
    At the Uni Pub
    52156429146_045694b3dc_k.jpg
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Kawaiii! My teen wolf broke all the rules and has stolen some mismatched shoes to add his own flare to being a werewolf! (this piece of CC snuck through the 'no shoes for weres' rule!)

f98o0QQ.png
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    edited June 2022
    @Armika74 I think you're going to love it. I never play supernaturals, in any incarnation in The Sims, but I so enjoy this pack. Perhaps because it for once seem to be virtually bug free. No annoyances or game killing stuff that usually are the norm with Maxis. Also, the world is stunning, and the feeling almost takes me back to the first time I played World Adventures in Sims 3 and started to visit the different destinations. The lots are also perfect. As I understand it, they hired a YouTuber to build the lots for them and he did a fantastic job. I always start by rebuilding the lots in a new world, but not with this one. I also grabbed Lilsimsies little Werewolf Shack, and it fitted perfectly on the small lot.
    The only thing I cold wish for is that they provides a build in style for the big empty lot. They could have put it in our Library, but I will have to hunt for a fan build for that lot. Perhaps James Turner will make one as he build the other lots.
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Pretty disappointed with the whole fated mates part of the pack. Flirt with another werewolf once and you're automatically fated mates
    sM6g98c.png

Do you use mods? There are a couple new mods out that modify the percentage chance of this happening in various ways.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    edited June 2022
    Just my sim taking a nap. I think she's glitched because lately she seems to recharge herself, one moment she's with energy bar in the red next thing I know she's full of energy and ready for new adventures. She drinks a lot of tea, maybe there are some benefits I don't know about?

b2mKdLX.png

A cup of hot tea and a racy romance book on a cold winter day is all one needs really for a good time.

RkvauF1.png

g5xqUgI.png

kduxnNz.png
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Pretty disappointed with the whole fated mates part of the pack. Flirt with another werewolf once and you're automatically fated mates
    sM6g98c.png

it makes sense, be choosy
    Gray Wolves are monogamous, often mating for life. In the pack, only the alpha pair has sexual rights during breeding season. Source
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Grandpa Charlies plays plushies with Jennie, granddaughter :3

f6Jei04.png
    @crocobaura I really like your screenshots! It's great that in the Sims 4 sims can read and drink at the same time ; )
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    @mightysprite Thank you for my morning chuckle. I needed that. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited June 2022
    The more I play my Goths the more confused I get about how I am going to actually write their story
    eq6nyGK.png
    Where to begin and where to end I do not know
    ylMicNp.png
    but today Alexander was spared from meteor
    mJzqixd.png
    for its definitely not a time for that,
    not now anyway.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Just graduated from University, new Myshuno apartment, student loans, stressed out.
    06-18-22_5-17-00_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    My Holden fam taking a mini trip to Moonwood Mill!

2iLdenD.png

Such a beautiful world, I had to squeeze it into my family gameplay somehow. :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
    On a Harvestfest weekend vacation with her parents, Laila went jogging and took a little detour into some tunnels, and ran into something in the dark that bit her.... now she doesn't feel so good

jog-not-feeling-so-good.png

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member

Werewolf form is not the most diplomatic move in the game and Jackson had a couple of fights, but met the neighbors and found a tree.
    [img][/img]Jackson-Wereness-hangs-out-at-the-tree.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,810 Member
    Stop me if you've heard this joke before.

A werewolf walks into a bar....
    p87wxcJ.png?1
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    Summer Holiday's resting witch face

N7ePtwe.png

She pulls this move off spectacularly.
  • ARCTICORNEARCTICORNE Posts: 56 Member
    I am truly astonished by how unrecognizably good Geeta Rasoya looks and I haven't even started a makeover. CeSYRC3.png
    SfLZzzI.png
    Slow dancing with grandma Kate. Thanks to Wedding stories! :*

MGcOi35.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    My werewolf Jessie and her vampire sister's boyfriend Don Lothario (also a vampire). He just lost a fight against her.

V8CGf45.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The twins were born that morning (a boy and a girl) and Markus had planned to go over to meet them that evening. But he got a call from Vita inviting him to the Romance Festival. They had planned to wait until the kids were toddlers before getting married; they had planned for the kids to be in attendance. But well... plans are clearly more like general ideas rather than outlined intentions to these two. So of course they found themselves wed in the heat of the moment. Which is actually perfect for them, what with their perfect pattern of ignoring plans. :lol:

q3aLYBW.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    It was quite the evening for Trent and Lucy ...

NFtWuJY.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    My Sim got this cool guitar from the Wildfangs as a reward:
    BFt2j57.png
    not sure at which rank - she went from omega straight to alpha
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    That's cool @kusurusu :) Does it sound the same as the other guitars or does it sound like an electric?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top