Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Question

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
If you have Supernatural in your game. are the vampires, wolves and witches and ect show up in ALL the worlds you play in Automatically .

Comments

• mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Yes. Unless you turn them off in the option menu.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    mw1525 wrote: »
    Yes. Unless you turn them off in the option menu.

Can you turn them all off
    edited June 2022
    I Believe so. I'll double check and edit this post if I am wrong. Yep, all of the categories are there, so you can turn them all off or leave on the ones you want. The only one that isn't listed is the mermaid (if you have IP installed), there is no controller option for that one. Everything else, you're good.
    I Believe so. I'll double check and edit this post if I am wrong.

ok thank you
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    If you go to the Options menu, there is a tab where you can shut off all but the zombies. You can even control pets, horses and celebrities if you want to. I will often go to the options tab to mess around with aging, the seasons and population.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    If you go to the Options menu, there is a tab where you can shut off all but the zombies. You can even control pets, horses and celebrities if you want to. I will often go to the options tab to mess around with aging, the seasons and population.

Thanks because I did not want the zombies so as I see they will be in al your worlds. not good for me.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    You can set the moon phase to prevent zombies from generating. They appear during a full moon so that is the one you would want to avoid.
    I didn't care for zombies either, but you can have a bit of fun with them.

I play a modded game so for me stopping them from spawning was as easy as installing a mod. However, if you play an un-modded game then you are limited to either never having the full moon active or pre-planning things around the zombie's arrival. Pre-planning means protecting your plants, preparing to be annoyed as they spawn, moan and groan on your home lot and canceling the 'zombie attack' interaction every time your Sim is outside near one. Or, if you have a bit of humor, add an outdoor activity like the DJ booth or something along those lines on your home lot on the night of the full moon. Zombies bore extremely fast and are constantly looking for things to do. I have been entertained by zombies singing on the karaoke machine as my sim slept peacefully indoors. Around 6-7am zombies return to Sim form and run off your sims home lot.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2022
    I believe the only one you cant turn off without mods is zombies.
    There is a mod if you wanna keep the fullmoon

https://modthesims.info/d/486695/no-more-zombies-generated-at-full-moon-2-flavors.html
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    I didn't care for zombies either, but you can have a bit of fun with them.

I play a modded game so for me stopping them from spawning was as easy as installing a mod. However, if you play an un-modded game then you are limited to either never having the full moon active or pre-planning things around the zombie's arrival. Pre-planning means protecting your plants, preparing to be annoyed as they spawn, moan and groan on your home lot and canceling the 'zombie attack' interaction every time your Sim is outside near one. Or, if you have a bit of humor, add an outdoor activity like the DJ booth or something along those lines on your home lot on the night of the full moon. Zombies bore extremely fast and are constantly looking for things to do. I have been entertained by zombies singing on the karaoke machine as my sim slept peacefully indoors. Around 6-7am zombies return to Sim form and run off your sims home lot.

I place rocking chairs out on my front porches if the house has one as zombies will sit and rock in them. I had also had the mechanical squid from ATS3 out in my yard in one of my saves and had fun watching the zombie riding on it. Radios are also good as well as they will dance to the music
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@Evalen
    There is a way to turn off zombies in the game. I'm unsure if it's a regular game cheat or part of Nraas, which I have installed.

First CTRL-Shift-C and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotes. Then you can Shift-click the mailbox and select Supernatural Population Control, then Remove Supernatural Sims from the World and choose ZOMBIES!!!

Poof! No more zombies.