Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roaring Heights but Sims 4

Roaring Heights was a beautiful world, part city with an art deco design and part Boardwalk/beach town.

I want something like this again, a Boardwalk with games,a ferris wheel, maybe bumper cars instead of the roller coaster and a real merry go round instead of the bouncy horses.

Cars- Roaring Heights came with classic cars that were beat up but you could fix them up. I feel like cars should be basegame but the classic cars that you fix up could be exclusive to this pack.

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I would love some restorable classic cars. Maybe they could do a neighbourhood inspired by Havana and add tons of different classic cars.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would love some restorable classic cars. Maybe they could do a neighbourhood inspired by Havana and add tons of different classic cars.

Oh I love that idea.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I would be all for this! Actually, I'd be the first one to throw my $$moulah$$ at them!

Roaring Heights is to this day, my favorite world to play in! Love the beach town vibe but still having a downtown too!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,632 Member
    Roaring Heights was a great TS3 world. I love Art Deco, anyway and played a cool ‘20’s Ziegfeld Follies themed save in that world. I also had the 50’s Diner pack from the store. I’d like to be able to do more early 20th century stories in TS4 and have them set in worlds with a retro vibe like Roaring Heights. My biggest problem with playing period stories in The Sims, both 3 and 4, is the intrusion of modern technology in the gameplay. I use the heck out of that typewriter “computer” from Cottage Living because it looks retro, but the functionality remains.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Yes I'd love for this world to come to TS4.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    OMG I loved Roaring Heights. It was such a gorgeous world, and had a touch of several different environments. I remember I was deep into a game I had been playing for a while when I got it, and I was so upset I couldn't just move my whole save to that world. Eventually I broke down and started a new game there.

I am so glad I don't have to pick one world in 4!

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
    OMG I loved Roaring Heights. It was such a gorgeous world, and had a touch of several different environments. I remember I was deep into a game I had been playing for a while when I got it, and I was so upset I couldn't just move my whole save to that world. Eventually I broke down and started a new game there.

I am so glad I don't have to pick one world in 4!

Being able to move between worlds is definitely a positive for the Sims 4.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    didn't have roaring heights but have heard it was an awesome world!
    would like that for sims4, with at least nine or ten lots.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I would have Riverblossom Hills from TS2 Seasons as a remake for a TS4 Seasons world, plus some legacy families like the Capps and the Montys
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would love to have a Roaring Heights type world. I would like these things definitely

Rides & Attractions
    • The Carousel BUT I want it to move both in a circle AND have the horses go up and down
    • Bumper Cars
    • Ferris Wheel
    • Hall of Mirrors
    • Haunted House/Fun House
    • The Rollercoaster build items
    • Tall Slide
    • Tunnel of Love with Swan Boats
      latest?cb=20130927114324

The Midway - Booths & Games
    • Balloon & Dart
    • Dunk Tank
    • Face Painting Booth
    • High Striker/ Strongman game
      HighStrikerTestYourStrength.jpg
    • Kissing Booth
    • Love Meter
    • Photo Booth
    • Ring Toss
    • Shooting Gallery
    • Skeeball
    • Whac-A-Mole

Carnival Food - I would like the Food Kiosk to sell this stuff. They could actually split this list up with two Kiosks one for Sweets, and one for Savory.

Sweet
    • Apple Spice Doughnuts
    • Big Obnoxious Lollipops
      original_giant-raspberry-prosecco-lollipop.jpg
    • Candy Apples
    • Caramel Apples
    • Caramel Corn
    • Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
    • Chocolate & Banana Crepes
    • Cotton Candy
    • Deep Fried Candy Bars
    • Fried Apple Hand Pies
    • Funnel Cakes
    • Lemonade
    • Snow Cones
    • Sweet Tea

Savory
    • Cheeseburgers
    • Chicago Dogs
      chicago-dog-madhungry002-0711mld107324_horiz.jpg?itok=ccwsNVCt
    • Chili Cheese Fries
    • Chili Dogs
    • Corn Dogs
    • Dill Pickles
    • Frito Pie
    • Hamburgers
    • Hot Wings
    • Kettle Corn
    • Nachos
    • Pizza by the Slice - Pepperoni, Cheese
    • Soft Pretzels
    • Steak Fingers and Gravy
    • Turkey Legs

NPC's I'd reference Tod Browning's Freaks (1932) but thats just me though
    • Organ Grinder & Monkey
    • Strongman
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
    edited June 2022
    A world this size would likely have to come in an EP. The original RH had over 90 lots, obviously we wouldn't get that many but I would want a 4-6 apartment buildings with several apartments in each plus several(5+) lots along the Boardwalk area including several large lots to accommodate the rides and carnival items.

The game could be expanded on with the addition of a new festival lot type that could be placed in any world and have rotating elements of the rides and carnival foods appear and disappear week to week. Similar to the sims 3 seasons festival lots.
    Plus cars, obviously a major selling point.

All the carnival foods could come in the form of food stands or food trucks.

Loving the midway games ideas

Maybe this could add surfing, they did surf in the 1930s
    Post edited by MichelleW on