Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited May 2022
    Oberon: Oh no. I think I sometimes frighten them, actually.

What bar drink may I serve you?

• ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Vittora: Your strongest.

What was your childhood like?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2022
    Casandra: Well my mother despises me with every fiber of her body and blames me for all of her dreams being shattered, my father was cheating on my mom and using a workaholic lifestyle as the perfect cover-up, my twin sister was the favorite of my mom and my younger brother is a murderer in the making. My sister is the only one from them I'm still on speaking terms with.

Same question
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited May 2022
    Emily: To be honest, I don't remember my childhood. As far back as I can remember, I woke up inside of a morgue with a headache and no memory of who I was. Judging by the setting, my pair of fangs and the two holes in my neck, I made the connection pretty quickly that I apparently died and was brought back to life as a vampire. I couldn't spend too much time in there and there were too little clues to my past, so I put on the clothes that were stripped from me, took off from the premises, started a new life and never looked back.

What makes you stand out from the crowd?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Norrell: Everything. I wear what I want, like what I like and do whatever I please, whenever it pleases me to do it. I'm a rarity both in this realm and my home world and I embrace it with open arms.

Same question.
  • LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    LilNerdy: Umm.. What's going on?
    LilNerdy: Umm.. What's going on?

Welcome! Each player looks at the question the last player posted and replies as one of their sims. Then they post a question for the next player.

So the last question posted is, “What makes you stand out from the crowd.” I’ll answer as my sim.

Morgyn: “Well, all Spellcasters stand out from the average sim if we are free to practice our craft. I suppose, being an Ancient, it would be my command of all magic, including spells no mere Spellcaster knows. And my fashion sense.”

Now, I’ll post a question for the next player.

How does a typical day in your life look?

LilNerdy: Good.
    LilNerdy: Good.

Hi. To continue the chain, you need to ask your own question for another sim to answer.

An example would be: “Do you prefer dogs or cats?”

You can edit a question back into your comment, or just go ahead and post a new one. Welcome to the forums, by the way!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    LilNerdy: What's your fav language?
    Nalani: Well, Simlish of course, with a splash of dolphin and a smattering of fish.

What’s your favorite channel on Sims Radio?
    Dior: Romance.

How good are you at keeping secrets?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited June 2022
    Oberon: Ahh, well… Secrets are my specialty. I keep them well. The majority stay very close to me. But when an answer is sought, and when the time is right, I might consider using that knowledge to set you on the right path… once in a Blue Moon.

What goals have you set for yourself?
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited June 2022
    Ainsley Westbrook: we’ll to be a master figure skater and make sure my nieces parents are always kind to them.

What’s your favorite Emoji?
    Vlad: >:)

what is your favorite vacation spot?
    Eurydice: Henford on bagley is nice. I grew up in Sulani, so seeing the countryside was great!

If you could wish for one thing, what would it be?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Ainsley: for my true mother to love me

What was the most Impactful event in your life?
    Orpheus: it sounds corny, but meeting Eurydice. We’ve stuck with each other, no matter what.
    I get a lot of rude comments from people telling me that as the man, I should tie her down and start a family with her already. It doesn’t personally bother me the fact people expect me to do this and puts the pressure on me, but why should I be responsible for clipping her wings? Why does she have to give up her freedom and have a child?I’ll support her no matter what she wants, and I know she will do the same, because we love each other and we’re happy, child or no. I would be satisfied living out all my days just with her, yet if we want a baby, I think we will be ready.

She recently got her hair cut. It’s definitely different. I’ve never seen her with short hair, but she totally rocks it. I’m so proud of her for trying new things. I never had the courage, always too meek and shy..and still am, but I’m getting better as long as I have time to recharge after social interactions with people. It’s kinda funny how people expect me to be the experimenter instead of her, but no. I still collect my action figures and have a Lord of The Swings/Rings marathon yearly with Parker, the same I’ve always done.

As I write, our niece Arwen (notably named as a collaboration between Parker and I), is at our house sleeping. We’re having her birthday party at our place, so she stayed the night and she’ll help Eurydice bake her cake in the morning. She’ll be turning 10. It’s amazing how the time flies. It’s like they go from a toddler to a child in one second.

I skipped around a lot, but the point I’m making is Eurydice is the best thing that happened to me. I don’t know where life will lead us, but I know no matter what, I want to spend it with her.

How do you feel about cats?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Kio: I love cats, especially kittens! They're so cute and fluffy with their little noses and little squished in faces. Hee hee. Unfortunately, like most living and non-magical animals, they don't really like me. Cats tend to hiss and spit when they see me. I've tried all sorts of potions and spells to get rid of the undead aura, but the transcendent charmer spell only seems to work on other people. Yeah, that was an embarrassing day.
    I can't complain though because at home I have a pet alien plantform, five spiders and sixteen maggots, all of whom I love and care for.

Do you own any rare animals?
  • AraeliumAraelium Posts: 60 Member
    Astral the Wraith: "Does a ship full of sleeping, sweetly unaware, Ancients count?"

Tell me, what worlds do you travel most often?
    edited June 2022
    Cherish: I don’t travel. I’ve stayed here in Forgotten Hollow constantly for around 30 years…with Duke. Or maybe it’s been 40. I really don’t know…it’s not important anyway, ..as long as I’m satisfied, happy, and content..which I am, because I have my husband and he loves me more then anything else in the world.

What’s your feelings about werewolves? There’s apparently been a sudden swarm of them, or so Duke tells me, and I guess that gives me more reason to stay here.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Astral the Wraith: "Hmm. I'm surprised to say I had never encountered or heard of their kind before. Studying them should be most... intriguing."
    Apologies but I've posted too soon and cannot edit my post yet.

What's the oddest thing you've seen?
    Guidry: That lady taking a naked shower in the rain at the spice festival. Not that I minded.

Who would you like to meet the most?
    Ikkanu: I don't really like meeting people. I get nervous. But... I... have always wondered if there are other merfolk out there who look like me. If I have a living family somewhere who maybe don't know that I'm alive? I don't know where I came from when I washed up on the beach and, whilst I do love and appreciate my spirit family, I do wonder sometimes...

Are there any mysteries in your past?