Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Chìc Kit - Official Screenshot Thread

124...Next

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,014 Member
    Londyn is ready for a night out with someone very special. She doesn't know it yet, but it's going to be an unforgettable night.
    @DaniRose2143 Sounds like a great opening to a story. Now you've GOT to tell us what happened! 😊

@Omri147 I thought you might want to see Jillian living her new life in my game. She's a single mom with triplets. Way too young for so much responsibility, but she's doing great--parenting with style in her Moonlight Chic outfit. 😉
    y4mu_LUeFvE2a0H-41X_vqEpw0BNMVSfc3z3sT7NEL1C8tb39veLS8ine9vtWmm5IDZnlfP2f9eMAVf87609nH21CyYmoR7c9x7VpgTK0jNmNwL77kEPlLg_xrxoJ4bBE8Q76DmIKrdqJ1NU81eYLD-We5AVLDj3LLqOIVYqu8b5IeV5gu0KbQXhfB-vE1yXRYC?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mnNtS20uGzZnLZS0dtl8WNQs3tpVR1Q9YxBFlmxAEICXunULXzrwU6_4m5bGnr3kIP1rBrEXIlOEcgaT8X2arDhycWCYp9lCSMIjnkU-VWsZ0l7yGMXVmISExc-pljuSjwGiMimNGAUsltRDi9-oLP3SpLj8HTWGgnvj4s3GM7TCRfEcYE25zdAtp6BCiWZA1?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Something tells me @DaniRose2143 isn't going to be able to concentrate on her current story. 😄
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    @lanlyn Aww that's so cute, love seeing her with her adorable triplets!
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,828 Member
    @lanlyn I have a story thread in creative corner called Under The Tartosan Sun and you will be able to see and read all about it in there. A few screenshots could possibly turn up in one of the screenshot threads too.🙂

@simgirl1010 I have gotten a little bit done actually, even while on a posting rampage.🙂 I need a few more shots from a couple of people then Londyn gets her chance to step into the spotlight. I know I'm close to dropping some spoilers, so I will leave it at that.
    I swear I'm done with the kit clothing pics...
    viJ8lbe.png
    9sm1eC7.png
    6FIWytI.png
    (I'm probably lying... only time will tell.)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lol @Omri147 you go for it, dude, you're obviously having plenty of fun and that's great to see.

I love that top pic combo with the orange colouring on tee and trainers. Those cropped ripped jeans she's wearing are a big fave of mine.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,014 Member
    @lanlyn I have a story thread in creative corner called Under The Tartosan Sun and you will be able to see and read all about it in there. A few screenshots could possibly turn up in one of the screenshot threads too.🙂
    @DaniRose2143 I'll check it out! I knew your pic intro sounded like a story. 😄
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @Omri147 I like seeing the different outfits you come up with.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,828 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @DaniRose2143 I'll check it out! I knew your pic intro sounded like a story. 😄

@lanlyn She made a brief debut in the last episode, but this one she....officially joins the cast. There are a few readers, like @simgirl1010, hanging around so I don't want to give away too much more than what I have. The way I worded the caption pretty much gives it away, but I won't officially confirm or deny what happens.😇
    @elanorbreton @BlkBarbiegal Thank you guys! Glad you enjoy my outfits, this kit really inspired me.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't understand the crop top and the one side of the shirt tucked in and the other untucked. Is that a current fashion trend? I know I'm a bit behind d on the trends UT it seems what clothing they have put out has a bunch of these items.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    I don't understand the crop top and the one side of the shirt tucked in and the other untucked. Is that a current fashion trend? I know I'm a bit behind d on the trends UT it seems what clothing they have put out has a bunch of these items.

EA certainly love giving us cropped tops! And the half tuck thing is meant to flatter a person's (or a sim's) figure.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

Looks pretty consistent with European street fashion atm actually.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

EA certainly love giving us cropped tops! And the half tuck thing is meant to flatter a person's (or a sim's) figure.

Is that why they do it? I always thought they looked like they hadn't finished getting dressed. I learn something every day.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

I see the young ladies with crop tops and those little shorts. I've seen a few people with the half tucked in shirts in Arizona but I'll bet if I still lived in LA I'd see all of it.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Posting here again but not for the reasons I expected. Found a glitch in one of the clothing items.

0tXnxX2.png
    e8muN1e.png

The 'messy' button up shirt thankfully looks good on both masculine and feminine frame Sims, but when I wanted to give my Sim some nail polish, I noticed that the hands on feminine frame Sims look a bit... odd.
  • ImhotepImhotep Posts: 2 New Member
    Looks really nice. Thanks for sharing this!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Here's my attempt at outfit creation. :) I got carried away, sorry for the picture spam. :)

gxeAKE7.jpg

Rd7jmax.jpg

7DmfCea.jpg

Cl8j5gi.jpg

xca6Jth.jpg

F9Rjylg.jpg

@cocobaura I always want to use those colorful flowered pants, but can never figure out what top to put with them…… loved the half tucked white top you put with them, and was thinking the pink v neck sweater would also go well with them or even the white belted top!
    Nina Caliente rocking her new outfit :D

05-30-22_6-43-35%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

@elanorbreton love Nina’s classy look!