Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• KymmaKymma Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm Kymma! I'm from the US, I'm an Aries, I'm a teacher/mom/not-your-typical-gamer.

I've played every edition of the game since Sims 1, but I'm new to the whole online community thing. I'm a pc gamer & enjoy a multitude of other games as well (MMORPG & survival mostly). The Sims has been a longtime favorite of mine as I've owned every edition & almost every EP, GP, & SP for Sims 1, 2, & 3. I'm still working on getting all of those for Sims 4.

My favorite way to play is decorating lots & redoing worlds by design themes. As far as challenges (I guess my own personal challenge since I don't think anyone has made this an "official challenge"), I like to play all of my sims to "completion" (max ALL skills, aspirations, etc.), so I don't typically play more than one sim/save at a time.

I love playing with custom content, but I'm an mm cc user (yeah, I'm one of THOSE players - hahaha!). I will never put down alpha players or alpha cc - to each their own! That's what I love most about this game. Anyone can play it however they like with the only limit being their imagination.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Kymma wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Kymma! I'm from the US, I'm an Aries, I'm a teacher/mom/not-your-typical-gamer.

I've played every edition of the game since Sims 1, but I'm new to the whole online community thing. I'm a pc gamer & enjoy a multitude of other games as well (MMORPG & survival mostly). The Sims has been a longtime favorite of mine as I've owned every edition & almost every EP, GP, & SP for Sims 1, 2, & 3. I'm still working on getting all of those for Sims 4.

My favorite way to play is decorating lots & redoing worlds by design themes. As far as challenges (I guess my own personal challenge since I don't think anyone has made this an "official challenge"), I like to play all of my sims to "completion" (max ALL skills, aspirations, etc.), so I don't typically play more than one sim/save at a time.

I love playing with custom content, but I'm an mm cc user (yeah, I'm one of THOSE players - hahaha!). I will never put down alpha players or alpha cc - to each their own! That's what I love most about this game. Anyone can play it however they like with the only limit being their imagination.

Hello @Kymma :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have played all the versions of The Sims and own nearly all the packs for the first three. Packs add great themes, activities, features, worlds, venue types, build,buy and cas items to the game!
    It is great that you enjoy furnishing lots and making over worlds by themes. Building and furnishings lots are enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity through the game !
    Happy simming! :)
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Hiya! It's nice to meet you all. My name is Renée. I've only just discovered the Sims and started playing it - that's thanks to my sister actually, she's mad about it, has been for ages and now I think I may have caught the bug! Lmao! I'm really enjoying The Sims 4, so much fun. I really love the creative side of it. I like to build houses and buildings, though I'm not very good but I've been checking videos online so I'm hoping to be better at it soon.
    When I'm not playing The Sims I like to be listening to music, reading and watching shows and movies. I'm also a huge fan of tennis, at school I'm in the team and doing really well so far this term! :) I can really see myself being a professional player one day hopefully!
    A few fun unique special things about me is that I'm originally from Texas but now living in the UK (people love my cute accent lol) and I have a scar on the left side of my face and odd looking skin from a fireworks explosion when I was 7 (now 13), this affected my voice as well which makes it sound different but good. Doesn't get more unique than that lmao.
    I look forward to meeting you all :)

Hello @renee09:) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started simming and are enjoying playing Sims 4. It is very special that it was your sister who introduced you to the game. You would both enjoy chatting about your sims households and what is happening in your games. Building in the game is a great feature of simming! It allows us to express our creativity and is fun!
    I hope your tennis games continue to go well!
    Renée09 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @renee09:) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have started simming and are enjoying playing Sims 4. It is very special that it was your sister who introduced you to the game. You would both enjoy chatting about your sims households and what is happening in your games. Building in the game is a great feature of simming! It allows us to express our creativity and is fun!
    > I hope your tennis games continue to go well!
    > Happy simming! :)

Hi rosemow! You have a lovely way with words :) We do tend to Sim together most days which is a lot of fun! I'll be in her room or sometimes she'll be in mine. We have a real special bond.
    I love the building! Love to be creative. It's also a good distraction from life and stress.
    Thank you! Fingers crossed it will! :)

Happy simming!

Thankyou very much! :)
  • HvzelHvzel Posts: 32 Member
    Hi there! I think I have a long overdue introduction to do here!

I'm Hazel, 19, I recently got back into the sims here and I've had this forum account since at least sims 3! I personally love making sims with CC, all kinds of characters, and I'm learning to build! Outside of sims, I'm not that interesting, as I'm still trying to look for a first job! I have a cat named Willow, and that's really about it?

Sorry if it was too short but oh well!
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

• sherlock0611sherlock0611 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! My name is Sherlock Sims, I've been playing The Sims Freeplay for almost 10 years now, but started getting into Sims 4 earlier this year. I'm currently experimenting with filming gameplay and am hoping to start posting screenshots/clips in online communities and on YouTube/Tiktok etc. Happy to be here <3
  • AraeliumAraelium Posts: 60 Member
    There's not much to say about me. I've been playing The Sims 2 since I was a kid, spending hours glued to the computer screen.
    Somewhere around all that growing up, I lost my interest in sims and remembered it again. I decided to try out The Sims 4 recently because the character creator looked interesting and there's lot more CC out there.

Outside of the Sims, I'm into sci-fi tv shows (Currently re-watching Stargate Atlantis), fantasy, reading fanfiction, and spending time with my new hamster.
    Hvzel wrote: »
    Hi there! I think I have a long overdue introduction to do here!

I'm Hazel, 19, I recently got back into the sims here and I've had this forum account since at least sims 3! I personally love making sims with CC, all kinds of characters, and I'm learning to build! Outside of sims, I'm not that interesting, as I'm still trying to look for a first job! I have a cat named Willow, and that's really about it?

Sorry if it was too short but oh well!

Hello @Hvzel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again and enjoy making sims. It is fun spending time in CAS and deciding what our sims will look like and what outfits suit them.
    I hope you will soon find a job. It is very nice that you have a pet cat. The sim pets in the game are very cute!
    edited June 2022
    Hello! My name is Sherlock Sims, I've been playing The Sims Freeplay for almost 10 years now, but started getting into Sims 4 earlier this year. I'm currently experimenting with filming gameplay and am hoping to start posting screenshots/clips in online communities and on YouTube/Tiktok etc. Happy to be here <3

Hello @sherlock0611 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing The Sims Freeplay and are now also enjoying playing Sims 4 also.
    I hope the filming of your gameplay goes well. Simmers will enjoy seeing the videos and clips of the lives of your sims. You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 4 Artists and Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    Araelium wrote: »
    There's not much to say about me. I've been playing The Sims 2 since I was a kid, spending hours glued to the computer screen.
    Somewhere around all that growing up, I lost my interest in sims and remembered it again. I decided to try out The Sims 4 recently because the character creator looked interesting and there's lot more CC out there.

Outside of the Sims, I'm into sci-fi tv shows (Currently re-watching Stargate Atlantis), fantasy, reading fanfiction, and spending time with my new hamster.

Hello @Araelium :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 when younger, and now you are back simming again and playing Sims 4.Creating sims is an enjoyable part of simming!
    It is great that you have a new hamster :) They are great pets.
  • CAROLPRICE1963CAROLPRICE1963 Posts: 16 New Member
    My name is Carol Price I have playing the Sims 2000, Sim2 and Sim 3 and my computer window 7 cannot play sims 4 too old I guest
    i am from Fort Smith Arkansas and I have cataracts so typing is terrible...vision is off....I love making silly characters.
    Sometimes I play myself doing the impossible
    edited June 2022
    My name is Carol Price I have playing the Sims 2000, Sim2 and Sim 3 and my computer window 7 cannot play sims 4 too old I guest
    i am from Fort Smith Arkansas and I have cataracts so typing is terrible...vision is off....I love making silly characters.
    Sometimes I play myself doing the impossible

Hello @CAROLPRICE1963 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original The Sims and enjoy playing Sims and Sims 3 also. I am sorry that you have cataracts. I send hugs to you as you cope with the effects this has on your daily life <3
    Creating sims is a fun and enjoyable part of simming :)
  • SimlishLibrarianSimlishLibrarian Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Jess. I've been playing Sims since Sims 1 came out way back when and have had nearly every version, expansion, stuff pack since then. I used to be a librarian but now work in film and tv, but a good story is what I come to the Sims for and I enjoy making up storylines and challenges for people to enjoy.
    Hi everyone, I'm Jess. I've been playing Sims since Sims 1 came out way back when and have had nearly every version, expansion, stuff pack since then. I used to be a librarian but now work in film and tv, but a good story is what I come to the Sims for and I enjoy making up storylines and challenges for people to enjoy.

Hello @SimlishLibrarian :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have played nearly all versions and packs. You would have enjoyed playing many sims households over the time, and seeing the stories of their lives developing in your game. It is great that you create challenges for fellow simmers to enjoy playing. Challenges are great as they encourage us to play in new ways.
  • LilBirdie009LilBirdie009 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. I've only played Sims 4. I have made too many households and had too many children in the Sims 4. 😅 Nice to meet you guys!
    Hi. I've only played Sims 4. I have made too many households and had too many children in the Sims 4. 😅 Nice to meet you guys!

Hello @LilBirdie009 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and enjoy creating sims households. It is lovely seeing how the lives of our sims develop in the game, and interactions between families.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
    Hello there. I go by my alias but you may also refer to me as Kate. :) I have been a simmer since 2000. 1,2,3,4, been through it all. The Sims franchise has served as an outlet of stress-relief or solace. Unfortunately, now that I am a little busier in my work life I hardly find the time to play anymore. But I did hear about ramblings behind the newest werewolf pack that was released on Thursday, along with several positive feedback? Hopefully I can find the time to play around for an hour or two again. I can't wait to get my hands on that one.

Hello @SicilianDefense :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original sims 1 and have played all the versions. Simming is an enjoyable and fun way to take a break from all that our day and life has been holding.
    I hope that you will have time to enjoy playing the werewolves pack. Many simmers are enjoying having werewolves in their games.
  • duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    Figured I'd pop in and give a quick "hello" since I've been posting a bit already! My name is Rachel, I've been playing the sims since the very beginning and used to frequent all sorts of sims discussion forums about 16-17 years ago (dang putting it that way sure makes me feel like such an old lady!) It's been awhile since I've been on a formal forum like this; however, I normally lurk around the sims subreddits a lot. Apparently I've had this account since 2020 but just started using it today with all the hype for the new werewolf pack. I'm having a great time with it so far and got an itch to share that enjoyment with others. Outside of that, I think I have the most fun with family/generational gameplay and building, which has been a great creative outlet for me.

I look forward to chatting with everyone and browsing around a bit more. :)
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top