Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves Positivity Thread

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I have a problem, because I want my werewolf-to-be Sim to join Rory's pack and have her as a girlfriend, because it fits more for the story of my Sim, but I really like Kristopher and his pack, Lily is adorable.
    I guess I have to concentrate on Kristopher's pack on my other save. :)
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    First off, I think Greg is the best creative decision I've ever seen added to any pack to date. Having the instant conflict is great because typically the game is mostly strawberries and cream. Ironically, I'm someone who plays a strawberries and cream family gameplay style.

I've never bought any of the fantasy packs because they don't fit my playstyle. This will be my first purchase for a fantasy pack since there is an option to restrict werewolves to Moonwood Mill.

For once they should stand by their creative decision and not nerf Greg or the instant animosity the werewolves have to others.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I love that vampires and werewolves hate each other on sight, I really hope they don’t nerf it just because some people complain
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    I've always wanted this type of CAS and BB items. This world is perfect as it will serve as a place where strange peculiar Sims live. Sims come to visit but they can not figure out why the townfolk are so strange; why there are warning signs around this one area; why you can't be out during a full moon; and, what are all the whispers about concerning Greg who no one has ever seen.

This is going to be so much fun.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I love everything about the pack and I agree that these are the best Werewolves of the series and I'm so excited to get it all in my game, and I'm ever grateful to the devs for making it. I honestly expected Werewolves to be piggy-backed in an EP and made to be a side deal. I wasn't sure if the demand was enough for a GP. But the devs came through for us and I'm just so pleased about it. Devs, you're the best! ❤️

But I'm also really, really happy for how much the love for Occults has grown in our community, and the enthusiastic, tireless drive of all the Occult players who I think (and I might be biased here) are so patient and respectful, and who are so much fun to have conversations with. I remember in the days before Vampires came out, it felt like we were a very small and niche group, and we had to post excessively and constantly to avoid getting lost in the forums. But look at us now! Look at how far we've come! Aw, I just love you guys. ❤️💜💚

So... Fairies or Dragons next? 😁
    #Team Occult
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    In about an hour I'm going to be taking Cassandra Goth to Moonwood and having her meet some wolves. She's the emo rebel in my game and I think she'll fit the pack(and Pack) perfectly. I'm tempted to go straight into CAS first thing but I think I'll experience my first in-game transformation before going there.
  • enskijenskij Posts: 31 Member
    I'm really excited for all the build and CAS stuff! <3 They're definitely one of the biggest reasons why I preordered the pack. I also want to start playing with occults more often, and because werewolves are so much more fleshed out than mermaids and aliens I think it will be fun.
    Just your average Finnish simmer
    ☆ she/her ☆
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't even know what to say. It sounds like I'm repeating myself but I just LOVE everything. Super excited and I can't wait to see how my vampires vs werewolves war goes with a love story thrown in the middle. I'm looking forward to finally getting something of challenge. I want to see how the the families oppose eachother and I want the love story to be a "struggle" twilight style that I didn't imagine but occurs naturally in game. It looks like they have given us that and it's SO refreshing after all of these years of easy gameplay handed to us. Especially with how easy relationships are and how hard it is to have true enemies 😁 😁😁

Greg is going to be my favorite sims character to date! I can't wait to go investigate and bother him for fun 😂😂
    I have only been skimming through the
    information so I can discover a lot for myself.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Impatiently waiting for the pack to officially drop so I can buy it immediately! I will admit I'm not too keen on the whole Vampires vs Werewolves angle, but I can work around that. We finally have another occult pack, I'm so happy!
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    LiELF wrote: »
    I love everything about the pack and I agree that these are the best Werewolves of the series and I'm so excited to get it all in my game, and I'm ever grateful to the devs for making it. I honestly expected Werewolves to be piggy-backed in an EP and made to be a side deal. I wasn't sure if the demand was enough for a GP. But the devs came through for us and I'm just so pleased about it. Devs, you're the best! ❤️

But I'm also really, really happy for how much the love for Occults has grown in our community, and the enthusiastic, tireless drive of all the Occult players who I think (and I might be biased here) are so patient and respectful, and who are so much fun to have conversations with. I remember in the days before Vampires came out, it felt like we were a very small and niche group, and we had to post excessively and constantly to avoid getting lost in the forums. But look at us now! Look at how far we've come! Aw, I just love you guys. ❤️💜💚

We love you tooooooo!!!💛💛💛
    I say Zom..*cough cough*..bies.
    However, I have a feeling fairies are next since they are the next most popular occult.
    I would love to see dragons come with a midevial royalty pack or a middle earth (I think it's called?)game of thrones style pack.

I never got to play any past occults so this is super exciting!🤭🤭🤭
    With enough creative ideas and imagination anything can be a game pack 😏

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member

Yes! Love this. But as nice as I am, if I have to wait another long 8 years for Fairies, I just might Riot haha
  • WolfnightsingerWolfnightsinger Posts: 22 Member
    I was so desperate for werewolves to make my storylines complete that I would have settled for the hairy humans a la Sims 3 if it just meant having them again. This pack has already exceeded my expectations and I haven’t even opened the game to try it out yet. The lore and all the game play is just an excellent bonus!
    OMG I love this pack already, this has totally exceeded all my hopes for an occult pack from the Sims. It's close to 5am here and I still haven't slept, because I was waiting up for the pack to go live & then been playing it for the last couple of hours. <3

Yes, much love for my fellow Sims Occultists :)<3

#WeGotJusticeForOccults #FaeriesNextPlease

• Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    Except for a few minor issues, like instant hate between werewoves and vampires, and how werewolves look at some angles.
    I love this pack. I am currently just having my two werewolves wander and howl in their human form. Can't wait for the full moon so they can be in all their werewolf glory.
    I can't wait 'til the 'hey guess what, Dad, I'm a werewolf' conversation my wolves are gonna have to have with Grim. :D

Umbreon12 wrote: »
    Except for a few minor issues, like instant hate between werewoves and vampires, and how werewolves look at some angles.
    I love this pack. I am currently just having my two werewolves wander and howl in their human form. Can't wait for the full moon so they can be in all their werewolf glory.

A lot of my Sims are already vampires, and also siblings of the newly bitten werewolves who have a strong familial bond. Whilst I don't like the idea of werewolves vs vampires, I am interested to see if that is abated, at all, with a high enough friendship bar. :)

I really like the customisation of the werewolf form. Is it exactly what I wanted? Not exactly. Is it still pretty gosh darn awesome with a few tweaks in CAS? Well yeah! (in my opinion at least).

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,654 Member
    edited June 2022
    I just got a good look at the back of Rory's head and the braided tail in her mullet. I love that hair! It's mullet mania!
    wRcxB8i.png?1

You get a mullet. And you get a mullet. Mullets for everyone!
  • CoraRoseCoraRose Posts: 16 Member
    The pack looks good but I need to save up for it.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Played with it for about 3 hours. Made my sim, made a small house... and I'm so distracted by all the stuff to do in the pack, I haven't been able to figure out a source of income for her.

The lore, the digging stuff up, the ways to unlock dormant traits and hidden traits (Getting Lou as my fated mate was surprisingly easy.)

Normally, I'll play with a new pack for about one in-game week, but I'm doing a full family play with this one. Gotta see what toddlers and kids can do.

I do miss having Scruberoo and Repario as options, though...
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I'm unsure what thread this should go in, but anyway, here is my were, Daniel, a hot-headed sim who got his butt handed to him by Greg in their first fight. Daniel trained up his Fitness to 9 and returned to the hut. In the meantime he had also caught werebies in the tunnels, so I timed his arrival at Greg's hut right in time for Daniel's first transformation. Alas, the game had other plans. After transforming, Daniel mounted his bike and decided to "howl elsewhere" as the tooltip says.

17.06.22_00-39-07rbjrp.png

But as a responsible werewolf he put a helmet on ;)

17.06.22_00-39-449kkvd.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm actually surprised so far by how much I like this pack. It's kinda what I needed to even want to play this game, I'm glad we finally have new occults. The powers are nice, I like that you can't just insta-join whatever pack u want but that u have stuff to work towards. The vampire-werewolf thing is perfect because I really hated that occults before didn't really tie in with any other occults. I've really only scratched the surface tonight, took me a while to make the family (spellcaster mom, werewolf husband and son), moved them into the smallest lot and played for a small hour. Was fun :blush:
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2022
    Oh and! I like the fact that my werewolf dad can practice howling with his son (child age). Finally children get something :P
    OfSiJgf.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

I had my sims camp in the new beautiful world so I could see what the werewolves were up to. It reminds me of Moonlight Falls which was my favorite world in Sims 3.

1. Great world
    2. Love watching the weres interact with each other.
    3. b/b and cas
    4. the werewolves looks amazing
    5. Can't wait to see or do more but it all has to tie into my ongoing story.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top