Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me your werewolf story..

I want to hear what story ideas y’all have for the upcoming pack because I feel like I play too safe and get bored easy. I do have two that I want to play through. One is seducing Greg and having his babies and them be the pariahs of the town. The second is creating a sweet female for the hippy dippy pack and a hot headed brute for the wild pack. I want to have a star cross lover thing going between them two and his goal is to overthrow Ruby and take over the pack just to create peace between the two for his lover. I generally play sims who love to garden and whatnot so I want to mainly play with the wild pack to change it up for myself.

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    One is a spellcaster who falls in love with a werewolf and is a bit obsessed about. So much so, she wants to no longer be a witch and become a werewolf to try to be her loves fated mated (I just wanted an excuse to make my sim into a werewolf now just to see what happens with that). What happens from there depends on whether they become fated mates or not. Maybe she will try to befriend Greg or mess with the packs just to see what happens.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    The only storyline I was expecting to have before the pack even got released was a "members from rival packs fall in love" with me making a girlfriend for Lou on the side with no specific storyline attached. But after seeing THIS... I have the beginning of a Lou-specific storyline now.

FVRl21dXsAIq4L0?format=png&name=900x900

First of all, he and Celene as far as romance goes is now ancient history and they will at most be good friends.

Thanks to the whole "will he learn to love his inner wolf or find a way out of this mess?" thing, his new girlfriend (my sim I'm creating) is going to be a spellcaster who after meeting Lou, agrees to research and make a potion to help him reverse his werewolfism but along the way, she ends up falling in love with him exactly the way he is. And he of course, ends up falling in love with her as well considering they're spending a lot of time together and the fact she so readily agreed to help him despite not even knowing him, the fact they're attracted to each other and just overall because they "click" as well...

And well, she ends up deciding to leave it up to him whether or not he wants her to continue with making the cure because she's so in love with him that she just wants him to be happy and she's totally okay with him being a werewolf if that's his choice and is willing to support him either way.
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Ever since I knew about Greg I had the idea of creating a new Sim girl (Young Adult) and have her end up being bitten by Greg! However as it so goes, from fear of the circumstances, to trying to control her new inner wolf, she find herself exploring the other packs and hears the towns folk give warnings about Greg. After a while she will feel empathy towards Greg who turned her unwillingly. She will try to reach his heart and let him know she forgives him. Hopefully it'll turn into a Romance then and fated mates situation. Depending on what the game has in mind. If he doesn't become her fated mate and she should find him in the other packs, this might become rather dangerous for the others, as Greg can be vicious when reaching full fury and anger!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    A few years ago I made this couple to test out a build I did for the Blueprints Build challenge.

002-Jove-learns-to-knit.jpg

I liked them a lot, but haven't really played with them because I wanted them to live in a very forested world with rundown stuff and rustic houses/cabins. None of the existing residential worlds felt right for them, so they just sat un-played in my building challenges save.

But when I saw Moonwood Mill... I just went :love: "It's perfect for them!"

And a story is starting to take shape, though what actually happens will depend on how the gameplay ends up going.

The guy with the black hair and beard is named Jove. He'll be the werewolf (either I'll get him bitten right away and pretend he's been one all along, or I'll use a cheat to turn him into one instantly). Backstory on him (now that this pack exists) is that he grew up in Moonwood Mill, but moved away, found it hard being a werewolf elsewhere, and wants to return to his roots.

His partner (the guy with the blond hair) is Braelin. He's going to become a spellcaster pursuing Untamed Magic, and seeking something specific that he thinks he will find in Moonwood Mill (I'm not sure yet what that will be, waiting to see what the lore involves and what kinds of opportunities arise as I play).

They're both probably going to get a bit of a makeover with new stuff from Werewolves and other recent packs. And they'll be starting the new save engaged (as opposed to married, which is how I originally made them for testing my builds) now that "engaged" is a CAS option. That way I can let the relationship develop as part of the story.

Don't know where this will be going, but my imagination is running all over with new ideas.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm another one who plans to have a spellcaster in love with a werewolf. The occults and humans are divided into four camps. There are some alliances, but for the most part each keeps to themselves. In this world a spellcaster being in love with a werewolf is forbidden. The spellcasters look down on the werewolves because they embrace the beast within. The werewolves dislike the spellcasters for trying to cure them of their Lycanthropy. That's a sort Cliff's Notes version, I have a more thorough outline of the story here. It's about half way down the page if want to take a look at what I have in mind. I plan to post the story in Creative Corner if anyone is interested. It will be at least a couple of weeks since I have to create some characters, etc.

I'm another one who plans to have a spellcaster in love with a werewolf.

:joy::joy: Apparently this is a popular pairing!

For the record, I did briefly consider turning Braelin into a merman instead of a spellcaster, but ultimately decided I wanted him to have more powers than what mermaids have. And spellcaster felt like it suited him better.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg

For the record, I did briefly consider turning Braelin into a merman instead of a spellcaster, but ultimately decided I wanted him to have more powers than what mermaids have. And spellcaster felt like it suited him better.

You aren't kidding, I've seen like a dozen people with the same idea. Great minds think alike. I've been looking for something to get me into RoM. I've wanted to love that pack but have never been able to. The idea for that pairing hit me when I remembered a past conversation with a friend on an unrelated topic.

You aren't kidding, I've seen like a dozen people with the same idea. Great minds think alike. I've been looking for something to get me into RoM. I've wanted to love that pack but have never been able to. The idea for that pairing hit me when I remembered a past conversation with a friend on an unrelated topic.

They just feel like they go together. It would have been cool if spellcasters could have a werewolf be their familiar when in wolf form. Maybe someone will make a mod for that...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg

They just feel like they go together. It would have been cool if spellcasters could have a werewolf be their familiar when in wolf form. Maybe someone will make a mod for that...

Oh, I would be all over that if it was possible.
    @GlacierSnow Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your thought about familiars just gave me the idea for a rewrite of my upcoming story. My idea for the hostility between werewolves and spellcasters was set up that way to make it forbidden for them to be in love. With that familiars idea, werewolves and spellcasters have a shaky alliance. Spellcasters still look down on werewolves because they embrace the beast within. Because of that it is forbidden for spellcasters and werewolves to fall in love.
    @DaniRose2143 Glad to inspire someone! :smile:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I posted something earlier, but I decided to evolve it into something bigger.
    gI9xYn2.png
    zWjNUr0.png
    My playthrough will start with Avelina Lunvik, wife of Greggorius Lunvik, AKA Greg the werewolf. The two had a strong and loving romance, before he went out of control and bit her, turning her to be a werewolf. They would part ways for the next couple of centuries. They would briefly reunite in more modern times, leading to the birth of their daughter. But Avelina and Greg would break up again soon after, when Greg proved to be too far gone as a beast. He was no longer the man she loved.

The second part of the story will follow Avelina raising her werewolf daughter, Tamara. Tamara grew up on her mother's teachings of science and atronomy. But they were poor, and their money troubles were compounded by Avelina spending her time and money trying to find a cure for lycanthropy. By the time Avelina found a cure, she left their family in a bad position. Tamara refused the cure and cut ties with her mother, who would at least cure herself.

Tamara would end up marrying my main family's (disowned) son, Early; a spellcaster with a criminal past and an unwillingness to meet with his family. The two bonded over their troubled past, family issues and rebellious natures. The two would get married and have a son.

That'll be where where the third part of my story takes place. Early would work as a part-time handyman, while Tamara would work as a bartender in order to afford college, so she can become a teacher. They'd raise a werewolf son (who's also a spellcaster, once the Occult Hybrid Stabilizer mod is updated for the pack), and grandma Avelina will move in to help care for the struggling family.

And yeah. My playthrough will mostly be setting up the story so I can play Greg's grandchild, have them deal with being both a werewolf and spellcaster, and explore both sides of his mysterious family. I might also have Tamara inadvertently work at her husband's family's restaurant for extra drama.

(My headcanon is that Avelina is a blond pale white woman, as opposed to an Indigenous brunette. I picture her taking after Marie Curie for some reason, that's the vibe I got. But I went with a different version because I wanted my sim's love interest to based on Kaniehtiio Horn's character in Letterkenny.)
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    @Gordy I like that story idea!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I've got two stories I'm noodling with.

One is kinda like a lot of others here. I have a spellcaster legacy family and the next heir (just now a teen before I stopped to wait for mod updates) will find herself diverting from a trip to Granite Falls to explore Moonwood Mill, where she'll meet and fall in love with one of the Werewolves (or one I make and add to the town... haven't decided yet.)

But that story will wait until after my test story, which involves a Jane Doe who wakes to find herself in Moonwood Mill with no memory of who ... or what ... she is, which I'll be playing rags to riches style. I thought about having her turned by getting attacked by Greg, but after watching Dr. Gluon subject Basil to such a storyline, I decided to start with her a Werewolf straight from CAS, but unaware of her nature.
    Okay, seeing all the spellcaster-werewolf couples in the making, I am now thinking of a story in which a sim occult-therapist forms a spellcaster-werewolf relationship counseling support group.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I’m turning Thomas Watson from Cottage Living. He was out for a stroll, and ran into Greg and got bitten.

I’m then going to have him go on a rampage and scare his family. Possibly kill some of his kids.

He’s secretly dating Kim Goldbloom. So I might have them run away together to the new world. (Against her will, not sure about this)

His wife will look for him to try and help, but then learn he was dating Kim before he turned. Not sure if she’ll dump him there or try to get/be a spellcaster for more help.

If anyone has more ideas on this, let me know.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited June 2022
    Story 2

Max Villareal is a vampire leader and killed Arun’s child. Arun (who is a police detective), believes Nancy Landgraab is to blame. Nancy is head of the mob and he recently put her in jail for a previous crime.

There was not enough evidence to hold Nancy. Max just likes causing drama.

To get back at Max, Nancy may befriend Kristopher and ask him to turn Max.

Not sure which pack Max should join. He’s more rebellious, but I also like him as a lone wolf. Or maybe he should try and bring down Krisopher. Or try and go back to being a vampire.

Story 3

The Feng’s have an adoptive son that is super rebellious. He’s dating an alien he met in college. So I’m going to have the son turn into a vampire. His boyfriend lives in Strangerville. I’d like them to live together in that world. But I’ll also have him apart of the rebellious pack.
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    When watching Plumbella's video i saw an aspiration that inspired me.

Short storyline:
    Twins Ava and Ethan ( not set on the names yet) have always been close but they also have their own ways. Ava is not sure about her lifegoals yet. She is free spirited and never feels like she's home. Ethan has set his mind on being there for others, making a change in the lives of other people. They have been werewolves since they're young, but Ava finds her place in moonwood mills when getting older. Ethan wants to get the werewolf out of him, he doesn't want to take the risk of hurting people. Ava finds a pack she finally feels at home with and makes the best of being a werewolf. I want Ava and Ethan to learn from eachother as well.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm having a young adult sim, Camilla Cormier (Cam for short) as a fresh highschool graduate, who is enrolled in uni (off campus), she is a freelance writer with a ton of student loans and a tight budget. She just moved into their gran's cabin with her little brother Ty who she has to support sincce gran's passing, and no parents. Being a bookworm, and a literature student, she often spends time at the library studying where she meets a young werewolf whom she takes to.

He is a history student so they often spend time studying together at the library. During their studies she learns that he is studying werewolf history, which is how she learns of the his secret.

This makes her curious and starts exploring the lore herself. Her wolf guy becomes sort of a rolemodel for Ty since he has no male family members he can relate to. Cam will eventually become a wolf herself.

Ty grows up to be a military man, and eventually meets their father - who you guessed it, is a wolf hunter.

The rest I haven't planned yet, but I intend for there to be DRAMA
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Im kinda here for the idea of turning somebody completely unlikely into a werewolf! Like maybe Judith Ward gets bitten whilst shooting a movie on location in Moonwood Mills...then has to try and hide her 'problem' whilst still being a big star. :)

I'll probably start with my favourite gameplay style though. A young sim/couple starting a rags to riches out in the woods, eventually becoming a off-the-grid/simple living commune. I like the idea of them being bitten rather then starting as a werewolf.
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member

I already have some characters that I roleplay as werewolves in the game (either with vampire dark form, or cc werewolf costumes for some outfits). So I'll probably convert most of them to the new werewolf form. Most are inspired by fiction, folklore, or superstition.

One of the first werewolves I made is Lucian Talbot, a descendant of Lawrence Talbot and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 girl he fell in love with that had to kill him. In my world, she was pregnant with his child, and Lucian is one of his descendants. He married the beautiful 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fortune teller in my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 camp, Ezmerelda Levi (yes, I like stereotypical names!), and they recently had triplets (Bohemia, Danior, and Manfri). Lucian and Ezmerelda are sweet people, and both a bit on the naive side. She had several children before they got married (a daughter named 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and a set of triplets with another werewolf), and he has a good relationship to all his stepchildren. But eventually the two of them fell in love and got married, and have been faithful to each other (although some of my more promiscuous sims have tried to change that.)

Another of my first werewolves (not sure which was first) is Prince Vseslav, based off the historic figure Vseslav of Polotsk who superstitious people believed was a sorcerer and werewolf. I made him a spellcaster (who wears a cc werewolf costume as some of his outfits) , because I wanted to play up the "werewolf sorcerer" idea. I might keep playing him as a spellcaster, because his sorcery is an important part of the legend.
    (I forgot to mention, Lucian Talbot kinda idolizes Vseslav, who is a little older than him, and Lucian likes many of the same things as him because he thinks he's "cool". I think Vseslav is evil though, but Lucian is not.)

Most sims in my game seem to think Vseslav is "extremely attractive" or at least "very attractive". However, he's not extremely attracted to most sims, other than his long-time lover Morgana Crowley. He's crazy about her, so maybe I'll have him ask her to marry him. (She's rather aloof and has multiple lovers, but she might agree to marry him if her vampire lover moved out, and he has been thinking about moving out. She'll never be faithful to one lover, but she does like having a man around.) Prince Vseslav and Morgana have one illegitimate child, Broomhilda. (She has 5 other children in this game though.)

I made another 🐸🐸🐸🐸 werewolf that lived in the same camp with the others. He's a talented musician named Roma Lycan. He's very laid-back and creative. Nothing seems to bother him, and everybody seems to like him. He recently married the daughter of Lilith Vatore and my Hungarian demon. No children yet.

That Hungarian demon lives with another werewolf I made, named Wolfgang Revenent. I didn't really have a story for Wolfgang when I made him. When I was designing the Hungarian demon, the CAS just gave me a character that I thought "he'd make a good werewolf!", so I made him into a werewolf and then built the demon as his roommate. Those guys are "best friends", but they don't really have the "best friend" status in the game because the demon just has a knack for offending people, even his best friend. I think they both have the evil trait, but Wolfgang gets along better with other sims.

Those two young guys are pretty promiscuous. I didn't plan that. I just gave them too much autonomy and that's what happened! Neither of them fit their stereotypes. The demon should be reclusive, and avoid other people. But he actually turned out to be quite the lady's man. He is always offending people, but female sims keep hitting on him. It's like they can't resist him, and his werewolf buddy is along for the ride. They act more like a couple of party animals, or maybe I should say like some of the guys my brothers used to hang out with. They are kinda fun to play as a pair. (Wolfgang's REAL best friend is probably his long-time lover Churel Bhuta, the mother of 3 of his 9 children. But he's an immature and irresponsible young guy, so he'll never admit that he gets along better with his girlfriend than his male party buddy.)

Wolfgang has 9 children, with 4 different women. 1 with Lilith Vatore, 3 with Churel (named Cudel, Sahastra, and Ravana Bhuta), a set of triplets with Esmerelda (named Wolfie, Lupus & Varcolac Levi), and a pair of twins with Morgana (named Medea & Circe Crowley).

I also have a Native American character that I was planning to change him into a Skinwalker, Joseph Redbear. He married one of my Japanese ghosts, and they have 3 sons; plus he had an illegitimate daughter with Gemma Charm before he married the ghost (his daughter moved in with him and his new family).

The last werewolf I made is probably Alain Rougarou, a chef from New Orleans. He has one son with a Japanese npc, and I moved him in with his dad. (I'll probably make him a wolf.) He was living with the Skinwalker and a dryad, but the relationship got complicated when the dryad got affairs going on with both men, so the skinwalker asked his girlfriend to marry him and moved out. The rougarou and dryad were crazy about each other, and I was hoping they'd have a child. But last time I played that household they seemed to have less attraction to each other than before.

Aside from werewolves, I also have a family of Japanese werefoxes my daughter created in this game.

As far as new characters,
    I've thought about making a Norwegian werebear for awhile, so I might do that. I might also make a Twilight-style werewolf, since my daughter already convinced me to make a couple Twilight-style vampires. They can be enemies.
    edited June 2022
    I have the new outline for my story called The Darkening which I will be posting once I finish creating characters and setting up worlds.

ETA: I completely forgot, thank you @GlacierSnow for the inspiration for the updated, and better storyline.

My werewolf to be, Ava Breedlove. She currently lives in the Bramblewood after being ostracized by the residents of Henford for being a werewolf.
    oqxFdtJ.png?2

Spellcasters(The Coven) and Werewolves(The Pack)-

These two factions have an uneasy alliance. They form a team to defeat the Vampires and their shadowy leader known only at this point as The Master, and the faction of human known as The Righteous who wish to bring about a second Cleansing to rid the world of occults. But there are tensions outside of that common cause. Spellcasters look down their noses at Werewolves because they don't understand how someone would embrace the beast within instead of rising above those base instincts and strive for a higher state of being. Werewolves dislike the Spellcasters because of the contempt they are subjected to by the Casters. All interactions between Werewolves and Spellcasters outside of the conflict against The Master and The Righteous are severely frowned upon or outright forbidden. In battle they work together well, but outside of that relations can be frosty. Weres and Casters that come together as lovers risk being outcasts, and in extreme cases for Casters they can be forced to take the Rites of Dissolution or be cast out of the Magic Realm. At the very least they will be demoted to the lowest rank and denied promotion as long as the relationship lasts.

Vampires(The Guild)-

They feel contempt for all other life states. They see themselves as nobility, kings and queens, and this status entitles them to rule over all others. They see the others as useful only in satisfying their needs and desires. It wasn’t always like this with the vampires, but nobody can locate the master vampire who turned them from a nuisance to a plague. All who are turned, by choice or against their will become willing soldiers in the army of the night. After being drank from three times a victim will become a vampire even if against their will. If the master vampire can be located and defeated this plague will end and the current war will end and the longstanding uneasy peace will return. There is a faction within the vampires that has fought successfully against being corrupted, They too secretly, and quietly, seek the unseen master vampire who has turned them into pariahs and wish to overthrow him and restore the ‘Old Ways’

Humans-

Dislike or hate the occults, though that isn’t a universal belief. Some do accept the existence of the occults. There is a faction within the humans, ‘The Righteous’ who seek to eliminate all occults or at least those who refuse to accept a cure that returns them to a non-occult human state.

The Cleansing-

A time in history four centuries past, where occults were actively hunted down like animals and captured. They were ‘tried’ for their crime of being ‘Unclean’ and cleansed by fire. All occults have passed down stories of The Cleansing through the centuries and it is a major reason why they are distrustful of the humans now. They know of the existence of The Righteous who would like to bring about a new Cleansing, but since they hide amongst the other humans this causes tension in all interactions.

Even the spellcasters that feel contempt for humans who don’t seek a higher state of being, wish to defeat the master vampire who turned The Guild to evil, and the The Righteous who persecute all occults. The same holds true for werewolves who only wish to be left alone to live a life that embraces the animal within. The faction within the Guild who seek to defeat the master, wish to restore them as accepted, if not embraced, by the other life states. They wish to return to the 'Old Ways' which were a code and a treaty that governed all in the centuries between The Cleansing and The Darkening. The Master tore up the Old Ways 50 years ago and started this current conflict.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't have the pack yet, but I have so many ideas and I'm very excited.

So far my favorite sim is Kristopher, and I'm really excited to play with him as the pack leader. I don't know his relationship status, but I know he's family oriented, and I really ship him with Lily, I think they look cute together, my plan is age down her to adult, and getting them fall in love and married and have their own pups, I mean, werebabies.

I know that Lily likes gardering and that Kristopher wanted to grow a community garden or something like that, so I'm probably persuing that garden thing as a family project they all can work together, it's perfect because I'm probably playing with the simply living trait as well, to make things a little bit more interesting, since they live in the middle of the forest after all.

I'm really interested in exploring Kristopher and Jacob's relationship as well, since Jacob's dad is also the pack leader and a mentor to him, so I'm really excited to make them bond, and explore that aspect of their relationship together. Kristopher sees in Jacob the future pack leader, so of course he's going to be very invested in teaching Jacob everything he can, I'm thinking in making Kristopher mentoring him at fishing, woodworking, and things like that.

You know how in real wolves families, the younger take care of the new pups? Well I think that eventually Jacob is going to become a mentor figure to his own future siblings. I'm definitely excited to see the pack grow through future generations, since I think that's Kristopher main wish after all. ♥
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm not gonna lie, probably what keeps me more excited is giving them all a nice makeover, 😂 that's gonna be fun.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I plan to use a sim from a save I haven't played in a while, Ashlie Collette. The current story is that after the tragic death of her brother Desmond from the same genetic disease that took their mom, she drops out of college (which she only enrolled in to try to make Desmond's perfectionist self happy) and skips town, leaving the funeral to his fiancee. She roams around a while, determined to figure out who she is outside of the rigid expectations of first her mother, and then her brother, when she stumbles upon and settles in Moonwood Mill. There's something about this town that's a little strange, and she likes that. She's always been a little strange herself. And the moon does look so beautiful from her camp.

(She has spellcaster lineage, but is not one, so I'm just ruling that something about the dormant blood from her father lured her here.)
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif