Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which New Kits Did You Buy?

2...Next

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    Both
    Little campers is my favorite though, I’m always looking for more stuff for children.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Neither
    Kits are worthless and I am tired of them being the only new content. When I have money to waste, I might pick them up.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Neither
    Let me ask those who got the little camper. Does that sheet that you can watch movies on work in the rain? If so, then it might be worth a look.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Both
    I haven't yet tried them, though. No Child Sims in my game — yet. Also, I haven't taken the time to send my Uni students into CAS. Third Term and it's chaotic.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Both
    I purchased both, and I typically don't buy kits. These were pretty decent.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Little Campers
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Let me ask those who got the little camper. Does that sheet that you can watch movies on work in the rain? If so, then it might be worth a look.
    @keekee53 I heard it doesn't.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Neither
    Sorry i am just not into either of them , I have not bought any of the kits that are clothing , I use CC clothes and hairs for my sims as to me they look way better and more realistic , These last 2 packs have so little content , I wish they would put the staff onto fleshing out the packs and dump kits , but i know that won't happen as they are cash grabs for EA
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Both
    There's no need to be sorry because you don't like the kits. They don't appeal to everyone. Hopefully you'll like the upcoming game pack. 🙂
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member
    I will purchase Little Campers in the future.
    I like the stuff in Little Campers. I'll probably eventually cave in and get it.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Little Campers
    I bought the Little Campers kit. It was my first kit purchase! :)
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I may buy Little Campers later on, because we got something for kids to do.
    However, kits are kind of at the end of the list of things I want, I have a couple CAS kit, but that is about it so far on them.
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    If I end up buying the werewolf pack I’ll likely pick up the campers pack as well. I haven’t bought any of the clothing ones and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Neither
    I am not buying anything until there is a pack with game play that I am thrilled about.
    Then I will also make none-hyped decisions about any other packs I don't have.

I don't need Moonlight chic because most of it looks like content we already have and there are only a couple of items in the pack I want.

Little Campers is cute, but only the projection screen calls out to me.
    I could substitute objects I currently have for most of that pack. I might give in and get it just for the projection screen.

This also goes for the game pack. I am even holding off the next game pack.
    I might be able to use werewolves in some scenarios in future game play, but I don't need it now.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Neither
    I've bought no kits ever, and also not the Star Wars pack either. I struggle to see kits as being worth the price, I spent very much on the game as it is, namely the expansions and packs, Kits seem to me like a money grab. "Here's something cheap, you spent so much already, you are maybe feeling obligated to buy these too to complete the list"... but nah, I don't.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    Neither
    Both kits look fine, but I have too much CC and my game is getting a bit laggy, so I'm holding back on any new content until it serves my game style 97%
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I will purchase both kits in the future.
    I broke down and bought Moonlight Chic last night. I don't need Little Campers right now because my sims have no kids.
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    edited June 2022
    Neither
    I don't support kits. I didn't buy any in the past and will not buy any in the future. Instead of giving us stuff packs we only got kits for almost 1 1/2 years.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Neither
    I didn't buy either one. I'm not much of a "family player" so the only kids that are in my game belong to the townie population. The clothing in the other kit was ok but didn't have stuff that I wanted or needed in my game.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,845 Member
    Little Campers
    keekee53 wrote: »

It doesn't work in the rain. But who wants to watch movies outside in the rain? Our blanket fort got wet and we came inside for some hot cocoa by the fire and a nice bedtime story please.

Also: Can confirm that we can have smores by roasting marshmallows in the firepit :) It's random whether you get a smore or just a marshmallow, just as it is with roasting marshmallows on Outdoor Retreat campfires.
  • cpinkz20cpinkz20 Posts: 4 New Member
    Both
    I bought both. I think it is cool kits. Can't wait to buy Werewolf pack! B)
  • NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    Both
    Well, technically *I* didn't, my sister did but we share an account so that counts right?
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Neither
    Neither at the moment. Maybe some day I would get the Little campers one or both eventually; but I more interested in getting other stuff first. Kits aren't high on my priority.