Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graveyard caretaker career, funerals and cemetery pack would be nice

Probably not first time this been suggested and probably one reasons that has not happened is death being touchy subject in life, but given that nobody is truly dead it seems with ghost in game if you establish connections. I don't think it should be cause to rule out adding this for life stages, I know one argument against it could be making community lot into cemetery so not needed argument. But personally I don't think many lots that have size to make this sustainable for large number of sims, so think be much better to have cemetery as travel location world with pack where you can arrange for getting sims buried if you don't choose to keep urns at home or make family cemetery given you own a big enough lot for it. Then with possibility of visiting diseased sims plot in the cemetery.

Maybe adding holding funerals and have caretaker profession with pack, adding caretaker could be a means to balance out the sad aspect of that life sim state of dealing with sims passing, maybe by figuring out creative ways of balancing out some sad with some less sad mechanics.

Anyways just think having lifespans turned on in sims there really need to be some better way of dealing with passing and many urns or gravestones it ends in taking up lot of space on lots. I really think we need something like this personally.

Comments

• lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    I have the simrealist mod Mortem. It allows you to hold a proper funeral. It also eliminates being able to plead with the grim reaper. I know it’s a mod so if you’re not against those then it may be a perfect solution for you.