Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I build a barn for my cow, then an invisible animal shed LOL

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Diassa wrote: »
    Thank you so much for this mod :) Invisible shed is somethhing I needed but I didn't know about it ;)

Yay so happy for you :) I use it all the time. I am using it right now with a little homebuild shed shared by the cow and chickens ;)
    F7rpUZf.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

@mcrudd My cows are happy now.
    Many thanks.

I am cow.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Admiral8Q wrote: »
    @mcrudd My cows are happy now.
    Many thanks.

I am cow.

aww so glad your cows are happy <3

Loved the video :D:D:D
    FhQqDFW.gif
    Hi all, still working after today's update. Happy simming
    wFvuMpm.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Hi all, still working after today's update. Happy simming
    wFvuMpm.png

Thank You Very Much <3<3. I have saw your post on another tread about your health. I hope that you will be ok soon and always Take Care <3 Sending lots of hugss.
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Thank You Very Much <3<3. I have saw your post on another tread about your health. I hope that you will be ok soon and always Take Care <3 Sending lots of hugss.
    It is a pleasure and thank you <3 Our medical center is very lovely, checking in everyday, they are dropping a ventilator in a few minutes, so that should help a little. Covid really aint no joke wow even fully vaccinated and boostered :o

Invisible animal shed still working after the 31 March 2022 update ;)
    3OjlFIG.png
    Invisible animal shed is still working after the 27 April update :)
    s5uO3ki.png
    edited May 2022
    Hi there simmers, the invisible animal shed is still working after today's pronoun update :)
    JDkQiiq.png
    Good evening from New Zealand simmers. I have downloaded the two new kits and my invisible animal sheds are still working.
    DyPwDev.png
    The animal shed is still working after today's big update.
    77gZCQy.png
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    This is one of the things that I really look forward to getting once I update my game the next time :)
    This is one of the things that I really look forward to getting once I update my game the next time :)

aww I am so happy to hear that, I hope you enjoy it in game :) Happy simming <3
    I am happy to let you all know that after today's huge update the invisible animal shed is still working <3
    DrxpFuy.png
    Good evening from New Zealand simmers. Just thought I would let you all know that the invisible animal shed is still working after installing and playing the new Highschool expansion pack :)

fnq4uI1.png
    Good morning from New Zealand simmers <3 I am very happy to let you all know that the invisible animal shed is still working after the update we got today to fix the aging up problem ;)

D8Khcjk.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Thank You Very Much!! I use this in my save even up to now and I am in love of your creation because it makes the game more realistic. Thank you for your continuous effort <3
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Thank You Very Much!! I use this in my save even up to now and I am in love of your creation because it makes the game more realistic. Thank you for your continuous effort <3

aww its a huge pleasure, so happy you are enjoying it. <3 Happy simming :)
    Good morning from a very cold New Zealand brrrr. Just to let you all know, I have updated my game and tested the invisible animal shed and it is still working with no issues. Happy simming all <3
    zeDRuRZ.png
    Hi there simmers, my sim's cool llama is here to let you know that the invisible animal shed is still working after the installation of the first fits kit ;)

pIdfgR2.png
    edited September 2022
    Oh my gosh Simmers, you are going to love this post <3

I was contacted by the very talented @KyriaT_sim

1Hz1xBM.png

She is going to change our lives forever :) She has made some changes to our invisible shed that is going to make simming with it so much easier. You now can place it and then use the colour swatch to make it invisible, no more guessing on where you want to place it ;) Here it is when I tested it out in my game, How cool is this !!!!!!

hhC1RxL.png
    dNGmmkq.png

She has very kindly shared her package with me to share with you all. I have uploaded it to my media fire (no changes all credit to KyriaT) and will share it on the first post and the other cow farm thread as well, Its amazing work <3

Here it is for us all, its truly very talented work she did here ;)
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/3fkxs4qmbnmwyqp/McRudds_completely_invisible_animal_shed_slightly_changedB.package/file
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Good evening simmers, just to let you all know that both my original and @KyriaT_sim altered invisible animal shed is still working after today's update the 14th September <3

nsrxMZZ.png
    Hi there simmers. Both my original and the modified invisible shed by KyriaT_Sim is still working after the 11th October update, sorry for the late reply we were away on holiday ;)

4Muv1Oj.png
    ps. Sorry for the UI in the pic, forgot to use TAB to take the screenie
    Good evening simmers <3 Both versions of the invisible animal shed is still working after the 1 November update ;)
    2z4Xy9z.png
    Hi there Simmers.

My laptop has died a blue screen death after 6 years. I am saving up to take it to Dell to see if they can rescue it. Until then I am unable to test the two versions of the invisible animal shed every time as I usually do after an update or new pack like the two new kits we have now. I do apologize for that. As soon as my laptop is fixed, I will download the new packs and updates and test as soon as I am able too. For now, I ask that if any of you do use my invisible sheds to please just pop in here and let others know if it is still working or not, that would be greatly appreciated <3

Thanks Melanie (aka mcrudd)
    Happy simming all :)