Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your all time fav ship? You can only pick one.

You said only one, but I never have been good at following directions when I don't want too.😝 Along with mintycupcake's ship, I have a really really special ship with my soul sister. Fictional ships, easy Wade and Vanessa...

f8f3f07a1df6e7e4c578723c3ea693b4b0139f87.jpg

Did Minty tell you about the KyKay ship? LOL LOL.

Oh, I didn't know Deadpool had someone.

No, but it's my bestie, so I figured it was some sort of code. I'm sensing there's going to be some sort of story coming?

giphy.gif

It all started many, many moons ago...

@bellagorilla and I were roasting everyone for not being able to swim, that it's a valuable life skill. Dekay said when am I ever going to need to be able to swim? And I said what if you were on a cruise ship and it sank like in The Poseidon Adventure? And she said why would I be on a cruise ship in the first place? And obvi because you'd won a vacation to go on a themed cruise to meet your favorite bands. And then I wrote a fic about how the cruise ship would be sinking and Dekay wouldn't be to save her faves from drowning. There's I wanna say 3 installments and it's currently unfinished.

Also, we got super into Titanic lol

https://youtu.be/BG6EtT-mReM
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

You said only one, but I never have been good at following directions when I don't want too.😝 Along with mintycupcake's ship, I have a really really special ship with my soul sister. Fictional ships, easy Wade and Vanessa...

No, but it's my bestie, so I figured it was some sort of code. I'm sensing there's going to be some sort of story coming?

giphy.gif

bellagorilla and I were roasting everyone for not being able to swim, that it's a valuable life skill. Dekay said when am I ever going to need to be able to swim? And I said what if you were on a cruise ship and it sank like in The Poseidon Adventure? And she said why would I be on a cruise ship in the first place? And obvi because you'd won a vacation to go on a themed cruise to meet your favorite bands. And then I wrote a fic about how the cruise ship would be sinking and Dekay wouldn't be to save her faves from drowning. There's I wanna say 3 installments and it's currently unfinished.

da7d79df1da3c9e7a434bbcece6ec9881e3acecb.jpg

LOL, the Titanic recorder thing gets me every time.

Today's Q Q is:
    What if your receiptify for this month?
    This only works for Spotify, Lastfm or Apple Music tho!! :(

qkIG74H.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

giphy.gif

bellagorilla and I were roasting everyone for not being able to swim, that it's a valuable life skill. Dekay said when am I ever going to need to be able to swim? And I said what if you were on a cruise ship and it sank like in The Poseidon Adventure? And she said why would I be on a cruise ship in the first place? And obvi because you'd won a vacation to go on a themed cruise to meet your favorite bands. And then I wrote a fic about how the cruise ship would be sinking and Dekay wouldn't be to save her faves from drowning. There's I wanna say 3 installments and it's currently unfinished.

da7d79df1da3c9e7a434bbcece6ec9881e3acecb.jpg

LOL, the Titanic recorder thing gets me every time.

FR 😂
    Today's Q Q is:

qkIG74H.png

can't participate, sorry!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Nobody on stage:
    Thornhill on stage:
    1465b427a5d4961bdf17e619906e0bfd4a560f2e.jpg
    ade6790f5662deaa40468c42808bb025d226a181.jpg
    7b85941d8a57374401b1ed28aa5e1bbed6dc6712.jpg
    balloon-man-air-dancer.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    So I recently watched the new Halo show and really enjoyed it! Despite having many cliches and predictable character actions, I found myself very engrossed in the show. The acting was mostly good and the fight scenes looked cool. I wonder if another season will happen...
    Today's Q Q is:

I thought I could post my 10 most recent from Prime Music:

1. Miike Snow - Genghis Khan
    2. Daft Punk - Get Lucky
    3. Ying Yang Twins & Lil Jon - Get Low
    4. Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
    5. Dzidzio - Cama- Cama
    6. Katy Perry - Birthday
    7. Demi Lavato - Sorry Not Sorry
    8. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 - Sexy and I Know It
    9. Rachel Bloom - Time to Seize the Day ( from "Crazy Ex Girlfriend")
    10. Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm going to have to go Minty's route.

1. Rage Against The Machine- Battle of Los Angeles
    2. Rage Against The Machine- RATM
    3. 20th Century Masters- Parliament
    4. 20th Century Masters- The Gap Band
    5. The Meters- The Best Of
    6. P!nk- M!ssundaztood
    7. The Pretty Reckless- Light Me Up
    8. Sheryl Crow- Best Of
    9. Concrete Blonde- Mexican Moon
    10. Sarah McLachlan- Surfacing

As you can see I used to buy whole albums. I say used to because when I do go back to buying music it will probably be individual songs. I haven't downloaded any new music in almost a year. Those were the last 10 I picked up.

I loved the story behind the tag.😁 That flute though...

giphy.gif
    edited June 2022
    "Kyle Hollis came running, fire licking at his heels. He saw the fear in DeKay's eyes. 'Help him,' DeKay shouted over the crackle of the fire. Kyle Hollis looked where DeKay was pointing. Across the room, Dylan Anderson stood on a swiftly sinking platform. Kyle Hollis couldn't hear Dylan Anderson, but he could see his lips forming the words 'Help me! Help me! Dekay is an dummy who never took Minty's advice to learn to swim.' Those soft, kissable lips that Kyle Hollis had been dreaming of kissing right before the Poseidon began to sink. Kyle Hollis tore of his shirt and dove into the water. DeKay couldn't help but admire his chiseled body and perfect form. 'If only I had listened to Minty, I could be the one saving Dylan Anderson,' he thought, as he watched Kyle Hollis slice effortlessly through the water. A single tear slid down his cheek."

This was the first part.

EDIT: Also, for clarification, we used to think Dekay was a dude.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    "Kyle Hollis came running, fire licking at his heels. He saw the fear in DeKay's eyes. 'Help him,' DeKay shouted over the crackle of the fire. Kyle Hollis looked where DeKay was pointing. Across the room, Dylan Anderson stood on a swiftly sinking platform. Kyle Hollis couldn't hear Dylan Anderson, but he could see his lips forming the words 'Help me! Help me! Dekay is an dummy who never took Minty's advice to learn to swim.' Those soft, kissable lips that Kyle Hollis had been dreaming of kissing right before the Poseidon began to sink. Kyle Hollis tore of his shirt and dove into the water. DeKay couldn't help but admire his chiseled body and perfect form. 'If only I had listened to Minty, I could be the one saving Dylan Anderson,' he thought, as he watched Kyle Hollis slice effortlessly through the water. A single tear slid down his cheek."

This was the first part.

Really? I thought it was only me that thought that. Well now I don't secretly feel so guilty.😁

This was the first part.

Really? I thought it was only me that thought that. Well now I don't secretly feel so guilty.😁

She likes to bamboozle, don't feel bad.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    State what is your fav/most listened to music genre and post a song that you like that is of a totally different genre.

My fav music genre is post hardcore/metalcore, sometimes like 2000's pop punk.

IDKHOW is fire tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYwys2e_FA
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay remember how we used to get trolls in here all the time? I wonder why we don't anymore... 🤔
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    DeKay remember how we used to get trolls in here all the time? I wonder why we don't anymore... 🤔

We still get some random users posting scan stuff once in awhile. The Sims forum is just not popping anymore now.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    State what is your fav/most listened to music genre and post a song that you like that is of a totally different genre.

I listen to so many different artists and genres it's hard to single one out, so I'll go with the one that influences the sounds and appears most often. The blues and soul are heavy influences or outright the music I listen to most. I listen to a lot of jazz and pop too.

So a song I like that isn't blues or soul..
    https://youtu.be/T6wbugWrfLU
    DeKay remember how we used to get trolls in here all the time? I wonder why we don't anymore... 🤔

We still get some random users posting scan stuff once in awhile. The Sims forum is just not popping anymore now.

oh, yeah, I guess that's probably it.

This pic tho lol 😂

aGZPo0p.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited June 2022

This pic tho lol 😂

aGZPo0p.jpg

Oh God. 😂 😂 😂 Even till this day, it's so hard for me to make out their faces. XD

The irony that there is literally some scammer who posted on another off topic thread right after I said this. 🤣🤣🤣
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited June 2022

This pic tho lol 😂

aGZPo0p.jpg

Oh God. 😂 😂 😂 Even till this day, it's so hard for me to make out their faces. XD

The irony that there is literally some scammer who posted on another off topic thread right after I said this. 🤣🤣🤣

you must save him brother.

what are they even scamming?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

What was the last time you’ve laughed the hardest?

When my colleagues were doing an impersonation of me, like last week. 🤣🤣🤣 The funniest one when she was impersonating how I was pushing all the office chairs in cuz they are always in my way to get to my working area.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What was the last time you’ve laughed the hardest?

When my colleagues were doing an impersonation of me, like last week. 🤣🤣🤣 The funniest one when she was impersonating how I was pushing all the office chairs in cuz they are always in my way to get to my working area.

When I was making fun of a friend who often talked to me about poo, I said, "Did Nuwa put your brain and large intestine upside down when she made you?" But I just couldn't help but smile, I usually can make myself can't help but smile. I can't remember the really "hard". one.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Wow, suddenly a bunch of my comments from 2017 and 2018 are getting likes and awesomes....
    Today's QQ is:
    I'm a vampire.

Sounds about right. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • HvzelHvzel Posts: 32 Member
    Wow, I personally got Witch, I wouldn't have thought I'd get that O.o
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

Hvzel wrote: »
    Wow, I personally got Witch, I wouldn't have thought I'd get that O.o

I feel like I'm more of a witch than a vampire tho. But I'll take vampire too. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's QQ is:
    I'm a vampire.

Sounds about right. XD

Same..
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    I got Witch.
    witch
    bottles of sparkling liquid, blushing cheeks, long dark lashes, hair covering one eye. there's magic in you yet, i can feel it. love makes fools of us all, and the tarot card is Judgment. stay wary. there are those that would take your magic, your shine. your eyes are wet but your soul is still proud.

✨🌟✨

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top