Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next gameplay kits ideas + BG updates poll

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
A kit and a BG tied in one update/release. Why not?

Next gameplay kits ideas + BG updates poll 30 votes

Pool party (new social event, pool cleaning and few new interactions like Marco Polo for BG)
20%
crocobauraEnkiSchmidtFanPhoriaEvie0602SeashoreLiviatelemwill 6 votes
Lawn mowing (return of weed growing, new lawn mowers and composting bin for BG)
13%
gc6164nessatay1920KimmerCrimson_Angel_41 4 votes
Coastal foraging (shellfish shore fishing/capture, new dishes, fishing decorative items and watch the waves for BG)
3%
Ziafar 1 vote
Aquariums (new aquariums, new small fishes and species, aquarium care like in the classic games for BG)
3%
Zinck 1 vote
Fryer appliances (deep fryer and air fryer, new dishes and two new crops for BG)
10%
simgirl1010friendlysimmersCalico45 3 votes
Water heaters (three different water heaters, new interactions, moodlets and utilities items like services meters for BG)
3%
Mak27 1 vote
Outdoor activities (new target item for axe throwing and archery and slap dance for BG)
3%
mueller_lite 1 vote
Tea party (tea sets like in MWS, but with more designs and flavors, two new herbs for BG)
13%
MichelleWannaliese39haisinArarine 4 votes
Car restoration (junk car for restoration, new woohoo spot and garage decorative itemsfor BG)
16%
jazzunicornsSkyrryxfiggyChaotic_MoiraBoyollo 5 votes
Wood chopping (new gameplay for off-the grid items that requires wood, lumberjack decorative items for BG)
13%
TheGreatGorlonBabykittyjadeSheriSim57Gamer_34567544 4 votes

Comments

• ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    Tea party (tea sets like in MWS, but with more designs and flavors, two new herbs for BG)
    I want them all!!!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Fryer appliances (deep fryer and air fryer, new dishes and two new crops for BG)
    Kitchen appliances, aquariums, coastal foraging, and tea parties, please.
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Lawn mowing (return of weed growing, new lawn mowers and composting bin for BG)
    Yes all of them please :lol:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Wood chopping (new gameplay for off-the grid items that requires wood, lumberjack decorative items for BG)
    I'd really want wood chopping for that log cabin experience, and also to build up stoves, grills, and fireplaces more. It was either that or Tea Party, as that would be a very cute social event.

Pools are meh.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited June 2022
    Water heaters (three different water heaters, new interactions, moodlets and utilities items like services meters for BG)
    I'd really want wood chopping for that log cabin experience, and also to build up stoves, grills, and fireplaces more. It was either that or Tea Party, as that would be a very cute social event.

Pools are meh.

Me too! feed the off the grid appliances like stoves, grills and others to have a real off the grid experience.

About pools, maybe round pools could be included as BG update, another interactions, events, chores or items with packs.
  • BoyolloBoyollo Posts: 18 Member
    Car restoration (junk car for restoration, new woohoo spot and garage decorative itemsfor BG)
    At first, my eyes went to car restoration, 'cus car cool, but now that I think more about it, wood chopping would be great for historical gameplay or a more isolated feeling, like, a sweet lumberjack living in a forest cottage.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited June 2022
    I voted for tea party, but I should have picked car restoration because I really would like that more, especially if/when I buy MWS, because then I'll have tea sets anyway. Wood chopping and aquarium care would be nice too and I really wish frogs and Outdoor Retreat insects could be cared for too and placed in bigger terrariums :)

Lawn mowing could be fun too, but the weeds and lawn should grow only if you buy lawn mower. I mean, it should work like Laundry Day and not like Bust the Dust, because I wouldn't want every sim family to have to mow lawn.

It would be sweet if kids could use tea sets, if they can't already. Or maybe there could be an option for them to play with them, I'd love that :relaxed:
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Pool party (new social event, pool cleaning and few new interactions like Marco Polo for BG)
    haisin wrote: »
    I voted for tea party, but I should have picked car restoration because I really would like that more, especially if/when I buy MWS, because then I'll have tea sets anyway. Wood chopping and aquarium care would be nice too and I really wish frogs and Outdoor Retreat insects could be cared for too and placed in bigger terrariums :)

Lawn mowing could be fun too, but the weeds and lawn should grow only if you buy lawn mower. I mean, it should work like Laundry Day and not like Bust the Dust, because I wouldn't want every sim family to have to mow lawn.

It would be sweet if kids could use tea sets, if they can't already. Or maybe there could be an option for them to play with them, I'd love that :relaxed:

Would have been nice if sims could sit around a table to drink tea and make it a social activity. I don't like how they grab a cup and go elsewhere to sit and drink it. Sometimes they don't even sit.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    haisin wrote: »

Would have been nice if sims could sit around a table to drink tea and make it a social activity. I don't like how they grab a cup and go elsewhere to sit and drink it. Sometimes they don't even sit.

Oh yes that would definitely be nice! They should sit together, chat and maybe munch some cookies if there were cookies on the table.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited June 2022
    They could do a lot with off the grid stuff, but then don't. We wouldn't have to pay for wood at the woodworking station, we might have to upkeep the fireplace with occasionally replacing logs, maybe add a new whittling skill, ROM could have you craft your own wand and broom... heck, chop wood and use logs to build a house and furniture.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    They could do a lot with off the grid stuff, but then don't. We wouldn't have to pay for wood at the woodworking station, we might have to upkeep the fireplace with occasionally replacing logs, maybe add a new whittling skill, ROM could have you craft your own wand and broom... heck, chop wood and use logs to build a house and furniture.

Woodchopping only needs the gameplay system and nothing more. There's a shed in Get Together, an axe and a stump in Outdoor Retreat, of course all decorative but they have the assets.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I want a pool themed stuff pack. I think a kit would be too small. I like several of your ideas but I doubt they would come from a kit. I love the tea party idea, and I think it could work well as a kit. We definitely need more designs for the tea sets.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wood chopping 😩
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(