Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

With lunar cycle as BG update, which other, besides spiral stairs and body hair, do you want?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
For 2022 and 2023
  • Weed growing and lawn mowing
  • Flies sound like in the old games
  • Real aquariums, you can feed, clean and dispose dead fishes
  • Composting bin, like Ravasheen mod
  • Hobbies system (without a hobbies pack is possible with currently hobbies like knitting)
  • Roof gutters and drainpipes as tools instead roof and wall decoration
  • Rounded swimming pool tool
  • Water slides
  • Afro/curly hair sort (not filter) for CAS
  • Small microscopes
  • Deep fryer (maybe for Dine Out refresh)
  • Laundry items sort for B/B
  • Swimming pool cleaning (like TS Freeplay)
  • Water heaters (impact in plumbing items and some appliances) with new moodlets and interactions
  • New harvestables (provence herbs for example) and BG vertical planter
  • Some career rewards items like in TS2 for some careers (scientist, military, police, medicine)
  • Pool table
  • Pre-teens and mid adults as new lifestages
  • Garage and utilities items like SixamCC utilities pack

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited June 2022
    Randomized townie toggles

•Turn on/turn off randomized townie generation all together
    •Turn on/turn off occults from randomized townie generator (each occult separately)
    •Turn on/off famous sims from randomized townie generator (so tired of nobodies showing up as superstars)

basically what this would allow is game to not spawn nonsense sims everytime you play and let you actually control your sim population

Npc Manager
    • option to choose sims for every role in the game that were previously randomized by the game such as bartenders, maids, delivery pals and firefighters so game does not need to create new sims all the time and also you can choose and create your own meaningful npcs

(also would let you restore rightful npcs to their roles if they've been kicked out by randomized townie cause yes that happened to some of my henford ones already and its so annoying)

Attraction system
    • choose which traits,lifestates,genders etc your sim is attracted to in their partner like say you could have sim who has a thing for vlads or sim who would never find vlad hot and also have your gay sims not fall for Nancy landgraab on a whim

Memories /sentiments system
    • gain memories of important life events
    •create custom memories
    (since we have all played our sims for a long time and they have surely had meaningful life moments already)
    •delete memories (in case you gain memory you didn't want or end up with something like roach x 10)
    •recall memories could give emotional response

also maybe they could give us way to set semi permanent custom sentiments that wouldn't fade unless you deleted them its just tad sad how short lived our sims memory is overall

•more romantic interactions
    •more group interactions
    •more interactions in general that are not just talking animation
    •maybe better categorization of sim to sim interactions cause its becoming so hard to find interactions between talk about this or that

•sitting on ground
    •sleeping on ground all sims (if they only added it to wolves)

•destroy objects off lot via some complicated cheat thing at very least cause I'm so tired of random stuff getting stuck off lot all the dang time

•fences +gates placeable on lot border
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Free the babies! Strollers, changing tables and baby baths.

Pool tables, more arcade machines and pinball machines (I'm surprised bowling stuff didn't have any of those).

Smaller microscope and cupcake factory.

Garages and cars (fix, clean, woohoo, teach driving).

Music instruments, bands and orchestras (make it compatible with get famous).

Toddler tricycles and kids bicycles.

Better mersims, aliens and plantsims. Possibility of creating plantsims and ghosts in CAS.

I don't need a composting machine, there's already one in eco lifestyle and I don't think there should be packs that require other packs (My first pet stuff) to work.
    Happy simming!
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    So with body hair should we get waxed and at the spa and shave at home if possible.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    So with body hair should we get waxed and at the spa and shave at home if possible.

Definitely waxing
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • ElleRen4416ElleRen4416 Posts: 4 New Member
    Straight blade shaving for medieval times
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    Better UI - navigating through the sims menus for interaction is terrible, specially when you have all the packs. Also, a better BnB catalog, same reason, when one does have too much stuff gets terrible.

Better Whims/Wants & Fears TS2 style - It's nice that we can have full control of a sim, but after a more then 1k hours of game time (which is not that much considering the game is like.. 8 years old? +/-?) it gets some what stale. In sims 2, although it suffers from staleness/same-same-y too, sims had more agency on their lives. Like how whims work already, it could be a toggle-able option, because sometimes you want that, and sometimes you just want to make sure the Grimm Reaper is busy control everything.

Life stage reworks - Teens and adults feel the same (and I'm not even talking about the height thing). Young Adults and Adults are almost identical.

Better Townie's Outfits - Come on, game, you have the whole "stylized looks" thing on CaS, at least limit random townies to pick clothes from there so they don't show up with random clothes that make no sense.
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    The ability to finally paint the ceilings. That's it. That's all. Now that I have werewolves checked off my list, I would just be pleased as punch to have paintable ceilings.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    edited June 2022
    I want more musical instruments. Give me Harp please! Big elegant harp that I could only dream to play! I want flute too! Drum! Jazz! AND most important! Upright piano!
    I want more functional teapot set! I buy wedding story just for them and wish for more.
    I want off the grid writing! Typesetter! Notebook! Paper and pen! Send letter and send postcard/gift though mailbox!
    I want woohoo in bath and give hygiene if you woohoo in bath or shower.
    Bath together with your lover or your kid!
    Toaster! Deepfryer! (co withh cool kitchen and give us fried ice cream!)
    Better alien/mermaid/plantsims!
    Better familiar! I want bird too!
    Cooler is cooling!
    More use of logic like chess/card with Death to revive sims
    Make pets that have high relationship with owner fight with Death like black chicken
    Choose fav drink/food also dislike
    More harvestable! More recipe! More canning!
    More craftable! More woodworking!
    Better resize!
    Live in business!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    All the above please.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    - Baby update
    - Preteens added
    - Smarter Sims
    - Natural red hair, light and dark brown hair
    - Light skin tone update with more natural colors
    - CAW
    - Basic animations Sims opening the dishwasher instead of it opening itself, cuddling in bed and so on
    - Pool table it should come in a free patch since bars are a base game feature and not added in a romance pack
    - Facial hair overhaul better textures and styles
    - Base game hair update why did they only fix the afros but left the rest of the low-quality hair the same
    - Improved traits
    Such as when a vegan Sim first meets someone it should get a vegetable chat bubble up like its saying "hi I'm a vegan" or jealous Sim should be seen talking about their significant other or the person they dislike who dared speak to their significant other. Can my snob Sims please look down on my poor Sims. There so much that could be added to each trait that could truly make each Sim feel unique with special interactions new animations just for that trait... Seriously this is all this one trait does, Cheerful - These Sims tend to be happier than other Sims. so glad they tell you otherwise you would have no idea playing that Sim.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,552 Member
    I’m not really interested in chore based game additions or mundane objects. I want improvements in player control.

I would like the ability to limit townie access to certain worlds, without having to use mods. I especially want to make occult worlds off limits to the likes of Nancy Landgraab and Eliza Pancakes.

I would like the ability to disallow certain CAS items for randomly generated sims.

I would like saved outfits in CAS.

I would like deeper relationships, not just a romantic attraction system.

I would like updates to Spellcasters, mermaids and aliens to bring them up to the standard of vampires and, presumably, werewolves.

I would like some means of player control to give occults their autonomy back, if the player wants.

I would like a blank, natural world with a bunch of lots that we can make into whatever we want.