Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
edited September 2022 in The Sims 4 General Discussion
Welcome to the Congregation of Greg, also known as Greg Corner
PIJbWWY.png?1
Here we shall discuss Greg, and His Gregness alone (or in company)
feel free to share your Gregs and thoughts of Gregs
and yes we also welcome beautiful photos and stories involving Gregs

To get Gregversation going:

What do your plans for Greg entail?
Will he be a friend or foe?
Do you plan to perhaps expand his legacy?
maybe you don't like Greg? *gasp*

WARNING
Under following spoiler tag
you will find Greg lore spoilers
view at your own risk
tLDGHLJ.png
HytnmU3.png
sDOZkJa.png
cWGzpxn.png
AoFIzrT.png
3v0zXue.png
bxNYT0z.png
q3lrqF6.png
Lj6S5nV.png
+ Additional Human Greg to admire
FVY-teoWAAAVo9u?format=jpg&name=large
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
Post edited by Simmingal on

Comments

• viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    ... who is greg...?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Oh apologies this is Greg
    FU6ZprgXsAE6rHh?format=png&name=small
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Nice corner!
    So far my plans, based on what I know about him, is going to let him be that scary mysterious creature living deep in the woods that my sims are going to investigate.
    I've been taking in so much overwhelming information about this pack that I haven't thought too deeply on exactly how I want to play things out yet but I know I want it to involve a lot of Greg 😅
    I do plan on turning the world as creepy looking as possible with fog filled lots, thunder storms, pollution and whatever else I come up with.
    I don't want too many friendly werewolves as I would rather have them be the gatekeepers of that world who wants to chase away and protect their territory from outsiders.
    I want to see if they have any in game lore about Greg that I can discover.
    He will be foe to most of my sims though. Maybe he will click with another evil werewolf we will see what the future has in store for him!
    This also looks like that quiet little town where sims cars (that we don't have 😆)break down and they stop to ask directions only to be led to Greg on a full moon and never be seen again. 😈
    So I might even put a mini motel as a rental👀
    I have so many scenarios in my head for this pack lol 😅 Vampires VS Greg?!
    Whatever I decide to do I love that they added him!

I'm curious to know what your plans for him are!?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,654 Member
    I have mixed emotions about our finding Greg. On the one hand it's good to know who, what, and where he is. No offense to @CAPTAIN_NXR7 but I'm so much happier knowing that Greg isn't a Frog Dog Monster like Captain is. I'm very happy he is a werewolf.

On the other hand, looking for Greg in every cabana and tawdry male exotic dance club was hard work and huge fun!

Of course the men who work in those places probably don't play the Sims, so they don't know that we found Greg, so technically the search can continue!

giphy.gif
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I want Greg to befriend a dragon
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    @Gordy Oh Greg has pet dragons for sure.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    edited June 2022
    Laila Benali is a very social teen (as well as being artsy and nocturnal). In her experience, everyone wants to be her friend, so she will try to befriend Greg. Maybe she'll be successful or maybe she'll mess it up somehow...
    gen3-banner.png
    edited June 2022
    I'm curious to know what your plans for him are!?

I think Greg will have lover but I'm still uncertain of who shall become Gregs lover

I have some candidates swirling in my head but I need to know first if he has connection to any premades in his lore
    so I don't end up having awkward family relations :sweat_smile:

and I might have army of mini Gregs running around if his human form has nice genes

though I will keep him living in his humble trailer
    because I don't want to have randomized Greg take over

as for some of the candidates for lover
    I was thinking maybe vlads kin for the dramatics
    or actually I was kind of wondering if Callia Maebey might knock on his door
    given her... enthusiastic social nature
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I'm going to take all my fluffy (and angsty) fanfic tropes...and push them onto Greg!

push-it-somewhere-else-spongebob.gif
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
    edited June 2022
    I plan on having Shea befriend him, or at least try. I'm also thinking if she can befriend him she can use him as muscle to fend off other packs. I don't know about romance between them but I'll never say never. I'm still undecided if she will be a lone wolf or join one of the packs. I might have her join one of the packs until she befriends him and then they go off and form some sort of team.

If not I may have him and Judith Ward get cozy and he can fend off paparazzi and take out her rage when she doesn't get a role or award.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I can't help but think that someone's going to make a "We Don't Talk About Bruno" parody about Greg. In fact, I'm sure someone will, because I have seen everything from FNAF to the "Pluto is not a planet" controversy (yeah, it's still controversial in certain circles) Brunofied. It's only a matter of time for our boy Greg...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
    edited September 2022
    elemmele wrote: »
    I'm going to take all my fluffy (and angsty) fanfic tropes...and push them onto Greg!

push-it-somewhere-else-spongebob.gif

Greg will bear the great burdens and deliver us from the evil,
    For Gregs is the kingdom and the power and the glory...
    wait thats another book entirely dang it humans :weary:
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    I’m still not sure how the lore changes will affect my game story. My one self imposed rule in my supernatural save is that I will stick as closely to the game lore as possible, so I’m looking forward to some plot twists. The werewolf/vampire/Spellcaster lore is definitely going to impact my game, and Greg’s lore will have to slot in there somehow. But, will it be “good vampire” Caleb who befriends him? Or Vlad? Or Morgyn Ember? Or will I send an original sim on that quest? Who knows, but I’m looking forward to it
    If not I may have him and Judith Ward get cozy and he can fend off paparazzi and take out her rage when she doesn't get a role or award.
    ... what if Judith cheats on Vlad with Greg :hushed: spicy >:) No I must resist the temptation one shall not sink their own ship
    edited June 2022
    I'm not sure which I wish for most

1. that Gregs actually like really hot and ethereal in his human form
    and the wolf form and grumpiness is only thing that would ever scare ladies away from him

or

2. He has very stunning but silly Vlad style genetics
    that will lead to beautiful Greg takeover

or

3. he is literally just most basic Greg you could think of
    and no one would ever suspect he is the mighty Greg
    Simmingal wrote: »
    ... what if Judith cheats on Vlad with Greg :hushed: spicy >:) No I must resist the temptation one shall not sink their own ship

No ships over here. And I think Greg's loner persona is a cry for help. He wants the spotlight, but everybody is afraid of him, so he's left out, which makes him all ragey, which makes everybody afraid of him, it's a vicious cycle. Judith can see the real Greg and feels he deserves his chance to show the whole world why they should beware of him. Greg should get the chance to take his wolfy rage and share it with more than just Moonwood Mill.

And Judith would make an awesome werewolf. All those Hollywood divas who think they know how to bring the drama ain't got a thing on Judith at full fury. It's the perfect pairing for maximum carnage!
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I'm not sure which I wish for most

1. that Gregs actually like really hot and ethereal in his human form and the wolf form and grumpiness is only thing that would ever scare ladies away from him

Mmmm gimme some of that hot Gregness
    giphy.gif
    edited June 2022
    @Simmingal I've got the Greg anthem...
    https://youtu.be/4vaN01VLYSQ

That should play every time he enters the scene.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I hope he's worth the pixel thirst otherwise....I'll make him over till he is.

lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Greg could take on Agnes Crumblebottom & destroy her hitting purse. ;)
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    You can all have Greg, I'm leading the Sage Fan Club.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    It depends on what they are going to let me do with him. If he has a household in the panel and editing him doesn't generate a new Greg, he's probably becoming my werewolf version of Straud. Aka, my go to parent for the new Sims I design.

If his position is as fickle as the sages'... Depends. Depends completely on what I can get away with without eroding that aspect from my game.

More generally, I really like Greg. He's the type of character that gets my brain firing and I want to interact with him. I hope he isn't arbitrarily excluded from systems such as fated mates, but I already have issues with that RNG as well.
    edited June 2022
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I hope he isn't arbitrarily excluded from systems such as fated mates, but I already have issues with that RNG as well.
    idk they did say there will only be one fated mate for each sim
    so I've been kinda wondering if Avelina was Gregs
    which then may prevent us from being Gregs fated mate

but obviously id love to be wrong
    as they did say Avelina isn't there as actual premade
    and sure she might not even be related to greg lore
    although ring on his finger is like real sus
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Hello, Greg Corner!

I too hope Greg is some kind of permanent resident like Vlad (or one we can designate permanent). I also think it'll be absolutely hilarious when Greg just shows up in another world totally casual - I wonder if other sims will be scared of him or not mind? Guess it'll depend on whether he's rampaging and/or furry at the time. HA!! Can't wait! :D
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I have mixed emotions about our finding Greg. On the one hand it's good to know who, what, and where he is. No offense to @CAPTAIN_NXR7 but I'm so much happier knowing that Greg isn't a Frog Dog Monster like Captain is. I'm very happy he is a werewolf.

On the other hand, looking for Greg in every cabana and tawdry male exotic dance club was hard work and huge fun!

Of course the men who work in those places probably don't play the Sims, so they don't know that we found Greg, so technically the search can continue!

giphy.gif

No offense taken @DaniRose2143. Truth is, I’m a Sims playing exotic Werestripper dressed up as a Frog Dog Monster (which is just part of the act) and now I’d have to tell all the oily boys at the cabana banana clubs that you’ve found Greg and that they’re no longer needed. What a shame.

Or I can keep my snout shut and say nothin’, however it comes with a price: Myself and Gregory get to have Moonwood Mill all to ourselves. No offense either, but we both require ample space to rampage and we don’t want neighbors. No it’s not what you think, poor Greg’s going through a heartbreak!! He needs my support and at the same time I need to find a way to take over Moonwood in its entirety and eventually dispose of cranky Gre-* cough* but you can have your fancy dancers. Deal?