Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I'm always so unsure about livestreams, I don't care about "spoilers" I mean I'm on the forums all the time might see something I enjoy figuring things out. Then they just have to release stuff I want and seeing part of it makes the wait better lol ah the dilemmas of problem children like me lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Livestream thread here.

Unless somehow @simgirl1010 beat me to it in a section she literally can't start a topic in...
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Livestream thread here.

Unless somehow @simgirl1010 beat me to it in a section she literally can't start a topic in...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wouldn't be surprised
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Livestream thread here.

No fair. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Options
    Livestream thread here.

No fair. ๐Ÿ˜„

I wouldn't even have been surprised if you had.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    LeccaLecca Posts: 126 Member
    Is there any benefit to preordering this pack?
  • Options
    Lecca wrote: ยป
    Is there any benefit to preordering this pack?

No bonus content, if that's what you meant.
  • Options
    LeccaLecca Posts: 126 Member
    @EA_Cade thank you!
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Just finished re-watching the stream... It's going to be a long six days ๐Ÿ˜ญ So many things I want to ramble on about, but suffice it to say... awoooOOOO! ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒ™
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Just finished re-watching the stream... It's going to be a long six days ๐Ÿ˜ญ So many things I want to ramble on about, but suffice it to say... awoooOOOO! ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒ™

Yes a really long six days.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I got really sick from breakfast out and after being holed up at home I'll get back to work and that'll help the time pass, I may have a couple sims that need to start a life with Greg.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Well, it's not the exact thing they said, but it is the fact now.

I could leave it out because it's not what they said, but nah.

Enjoy your virtual jar of virtual candy, @InuMiroLover ! Feel free to share it!

|๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ|
    |______________________|
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    EgonVM wrote: ยป
    Well, it's not the exact thing they said, but it is the fact now.

I could leave it out because it's not what they said, but nah.

Enjoy your virtual jar of virtual candy, @InuMiroLover ! Feel free to share it!

|______________________|

CANDY!!! I thank you for this and will enjoy it wholeheartedly.

giphy.gif

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    When can gamechangers start posting videos about the gameplay?
    I didn't understand much from the livestream (too much confusing talk about the lore) and I think it's going to be much more enlightening to see people actually playing it.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    GameChangers get access on Tuesday 6/14 at 10AM PT. Embargo lifts on Wednesday 6/15 at 11AM PT. So only 24 hours access before embargo lifts and 2 days before release.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    GameChangers get access on Tuesday 6/14 at 10AM PT. Embargo lifts on Wednesday 6/15 at 11AM PT. So only 24 hours access before embargo lifts and 2 days before release.

i thought they only get expansion packs early.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm so excited! It's been a long time since I've been active on the forums, but waiting without internet yelling about it is gonna be a pain, haha. I get back from a trip the day it releases though, so at least I'll have something to distract me!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    5 Days!!!!
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    The more I see and read, the more I want to play like NOW! But oh man 5 days can take a long time, when waiting for something! But I am so looking forward to it. Will have lots of fun with this pack, I am sure about it!
  • Options
    The more I see and read, the more I want to play like NOW! But oh man 5 days can take a long time, when waiting for something! But I am so looking forward to it. Will have lots of fun with this pack, I am sure about it!

Yes five days does feel like forever I'm sure I'll have fun too its getting hard to play the sims because all I can think about is the new pack.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Yes five days does feel like forever I'm sure I'll have fun too its getting hard to play the sims because all I can think about is the new pack.

I started playing the Sims again but only to create the Sim I wanted for this pack, she is living in the Cottage Living world and has chicken and a Llama! LOL However she just had woohoo with another townie and seems to be pregnant, so if she gets turned into a werewolf and finds her Fated Mate, that might be tragic :D But we'll see what happens! Have ideas that involve Greg.

• Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    So excited! Just preordered โค๏ธ
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yeah, the "pre game pack syndrome" has definitely hit me! Is it the 16th yet?
  • Options
    Yeah, the "pre game pack syndrome" has definitely hit me! Is it the 16th yet?

nope :(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    4 & a half more days & counting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top