Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,620 Member
    I think I joined the forums mostly to join these story posts, so I may as well dive in...

Winter was ending and Miranda Goth (the child Cassandra turned out to be pregnant with when Don Lothario left her at the altar) had her birthday. She was officially a teenager now. Gwen Silveroak-Goth, Miranda's second mom, had given her two special gifts, an old wooden wand and an old book...

"All the stories of magic we read to you at night... some of them are true. This was my first wand and now it's yours."

Even after reading the through the book, Miranda wasn't sure she believed but the quick trip into the Magic Realm with her moms was eye opening. Unfortunately, even here, Cassie continued to be embarrassing. I mean, sure mom, you're a world famous musician but this is a whole different Realm... Stop giving autographs!

New Years Eve at Orchid A Go Go was worse... what's a teenager to do but roll her eyes as her mom mugs for the paparazzi and tries to get cheers from the crowd. At least Gwen seemed to understand. She even had a quiet toast for Miranda, a special drink Gwen prepared herself.

Gwen secretly hoped that the potion would keep Miranda safe. Even in the city, she could smell something coming with the night wind and the light of rising moon.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @luciusstorm Welcome to WHIYGYT thread!!! I liked your story!!
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,371 Member
    Welcome to the forum @luciusstorm look forward to seeing more of your story.
    @sarabeth2984 and @blueybluesky ... thank you! I'll hope to post some screen caps (if I remember to take them at the right times) when I am able. New Member restrictions and all that. :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    Yeah, it looks like I might not get to my update tonight. I just have too much to do and not enough time.

Don't rush it. I rushed the post about Brianna and the next day found the pictures (hiding in plain sight) I couldn't find the day before. So, I added to the post and exchanged it for the old one. So unnecessary. Had I only not rushed. We'll keep the lights on for you. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited June 2022
    @sarabeth2984 and @blueybluesky ... thank you! I'll hope to post some screen caps (if I remember to take them at the right times) when I am able. New Member restrictions and all that. :)

Welcome to the Forums! Just read your post. Wow, you've got me hooked right away. I very much look forward to reading more. Great job!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,803 Member
    Yeah, it looks like I might not get to my update tonight. I just have too much to do and not enough time.

Don't rush it. I rushed the post about Brianna and the next day found the pictures (hiding in plain sight) I couldn't find the day before. So, I added to the post and exchanged it for the old one. So unnecessary. Had I only not rushed. We'll keep the lights on for you. ;)

Take your time @Metior_Ice. The story can wait for sure.

I did a similar thing with my story. I was so happy the two sims I wanted to hit it off romantically did so. They built up the romance and friendship bars really quick. I was in such a hurry to share the good news I forgot to wait and let them date a few times. I took all these screenshots of them being romantic, put the pics up, wrote the story and dialogue, and posted it. That's when people started pointing out that they were moving really fast in their relationship. Yeah those two are moving fast, but nowhere near as fast as me.🤦‍♀️ I got in such a rush to tell their story I left out an important part of it.🤣 Oopsie.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member

I did a similar thing with my story. I was so happy the two sims I wanted to hit it off romantically did so. They built up the romance and friendship bars really quick. I was in such a hurry to share the good news I forgot to wait and let them date a few times. I took all these screenshots of them being romantic, put the pics up, wrote the story and dialogue, and posted it. That's when people started pointing out that they were moving really fast in their relationship. Yeah those two are moving fast, but nowhere near as fast as me.🤦‍♀️ I got in such a rush to tell their story I left out an important part of it.🤣 Oopsie.

Ty for the kind words. One of my biggest struggles with writing is getting into the right head space for it. I just wasn’t feeling it yesterday. I’ll see if things go better today.

—————

@GalacticGal I had a thought about Erik. I’m impressed with how he handles fame and popularity.

Personally, I’ve never been a fan of the attention fame and popularity brings. If I had the crowds that famous sims draw in surround me in real life, I would find it incredibly disruptive and intrusive. For my sims, I kinda feel the same way.

The only reason I dabble with fame in the sims is because merfolk don’t have an ability system. They just have abilities through various social interactions.

Regardless, I’m still impressed with Erik and enjoy his stories.
    edited June 2022
    @luciusstorm I really enjoyed the start of your story! Keep posting and soon you’ll get to share screenshots.

A friendly tip: Give the stories you enjoy a quick reply. It’s a great gesture for any writer, and it’ll help you get to sharing screenshots faster.

I know as a writer that every “like,” “awesome,” and especially the replies, make my day.

Ty for the kind words. One of my biggest struggles with writing is getting into the right head space for it. I just wasn’t feeling it yesterday. I’ll see if things go better today.

You weren't alone in that yesterday. My creative muse decided to take off work early. It started yesterday morning for me and just kept getting worse.

You weren't alone in that yesterday. My creative muse decided to take off work early. It started yesterday morning for me and just kept getting worse.

@DaniRose2143 That’s how I’ve been feeling lately.

But, I’m getting there.

————-

And I just realized I used Ty for thank you. Lol. My head is also stuck in another game.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,843 Member
    Welcome @luciusstorm ! I enjoyed the teen and mom relationship in your story.
    @luciusstorm I really enjoyed the start of your story! Keep posting and soon you’ll get to share screenshots.

A friendly tip: Give the stories you enjoy a quick reply. It’s a great gesture for any writer, and it’ll help you get to sharing screenshots faster.

I know as a writer that every “like,” “awesome,” and especially the replies, make my day.

I second that. :)

I partied too hardy last night and am exhausted today. My muse took a hike, also. LOL It happens. Once I get some better sleep, my Sims will do something that sparks the imagination.

—————

GalacticGal I had a thought about Erik. I’m impressed with how he handles fame and popularity.

Personally, I’ve never been a fan of the attention fame and popularity brings. If I had the crowds that famous sims draw in surround me in real life, I would find it incredibly disruptive and intrusive. For my sims, I kinda feel the same way.

The only reason I dabble with fame in the sims is because merfolk don’t have an ability system. They just have abilities through various social interactions.

Regardless, I’m still impressed with Erik and enjoy his stories

Oh, thank you so much. One of the things that helps him keep his balance is his faith. He's got his eyes focused on what he should. That doesn't mean he won't slip up a time or two, as we ALL stumble, but that he's truly in the 'race'. I'm so glad you're enjoying him. :)

@GalacticGal @Metior_Ice I couldn't agree more about the feedback. And for me at first with my story being down in Creative Corner, you feel sometimes that your story is invisible. Every like, awesome, and reply is appreciated more than I can say, and I know we're all like that. You put a bit of yourself, your heart and soul into the story you're posting and it feels so good to read someone's remark about how much they love it. It makes it all feel worthwhile and gives you inspiration to make the next 'episode'.
    @DaniRose2143 This is where we need a Ditto button to select. ;)
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @GalacticGal @Metior_Ice @DaniRose2143 I agree. I also hope people don't get too discouraged if they don't get a lot of feedback. I'm curious about what's going on others' game, so I try to read and give everyone a comment on at least a couple of their posts, but sometimes people are busy or even if they like something a lot, they may not have anything to say. But I think everyone likes feedback (or at least I really appreciate it) and the Creative Corner can feel extremely dead. @DaniRose2143 I think it's fine for you to link your posts over there in this thread.

A lot of us also have Sims that we've been posting about for a while, but I hope no one feels any pressure to read anyone's entire backlog. It's fine to jump in and just comment (or not comment) on the most recent post.
    @haneul At first I did feel discouraged by the lack of feedback and views. Like anything it just takes patience and time. The feedback and the views are rolling in now and it makes it all worthwhile.

I've put a link in my signature and I do post teasers in some of the screenshot threads to get a few more eyes on the characters and the bits of the story I include with some of the shots.
    edited June 2022
    Our quotes have gotten so long that I can’t quote the full conversation. Lol. I’m going to tag whoever I can and reply.

By the way, if you use the “@“ button to reply to someone, it helps them find your responses. I typically limit my replies to people that use it, and I try to use it when I respond to anyone new.

Edit: I don’t have enough time unfortunately to respond to everything, but I always leave an “awesome” or “like” after reading a post.

—————

@GalacticGal That’s good. I guess when things get super chaotic, it helps to have something ground you. I know that crowds of sims can get a little overwhelming. Fame and popularity in the sims can get chaotic.

@DaniRose2143 I’ll give your story a closer look as soon as I have time, but I’m probably going to be starting with what you post here. Oddly, the signatures don’t show up on mobile phones.

I have a thread I created for a challenge I made up, but it has become my index for all my posts moving forward m. Lol. Might help to have a place you can link in your post for anyone on mobile devices.

@haneul That’s very true. Some of our sims have been around for a very long time. Somewhere in this thread, I have my old posts from when Dylan and Zeph were toddlers.

I’ve looked at those posts, and I think my writing has improved significantly since then. I’m trying to add those screenshots into the story as Flashbacks to avoid making people dig up those old posts.

And I second this. We need a button that let’s us express that we have the same ideas. I ditto a lot of what everyone is saying.
    Thank you all for your complements and your feedback, especially on the value of giving feedback. :) I will certainly take it to heart and I look forward to reading more of all your stories. I'll have more of mine of share pretty soon here.
  • LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    A kid and a Bernese Mountain Dog
    Cx1bsmh.png5dH8GMX.png9dvBeCB.png

I couldn't agree more. There have been many times where I could have used that. 🙂
    edited June 2022
    Barnbus and Wade's Early Childhood

After their double date, Sefina went to the backyard and began planting some larger crops. The assortment of potential meals was lacking given their simple living.

52122151580_3cd1863bd0_b.jpg
    Early in the morning and while Cecelia worked on her newest painting, Wade decided that it was the perfect time to work on his artistic skills.

52122152070_29f473ea87_h.jpg

Wade was an angelic toddler, so Cecelia was very forgiving considering this was his first mess he made.

52121896584_0ac1831a98_c.jpg

Wade was more than happy to clean up his mess, and he understood that what he did was wrong.

52121652696_188fe4e4e7_b.jpg

He even decided to help tend to the flowers.

52120617772_ac4916a3c2_b.jpg

After the twins left for school, Dylan called Cecelia and asked her out on another date. When they started to get romantic, an old woman with a bag that must have had bricks in it approached Cecelia. The couple climbed to the top of the skyscraper, so Dylan was worn out. He couldn't get to his feet. While the woman wacked Cecelia, Dylan had some choice words. Cecelia used herself as a shield as she took the hits.

52121684403_b5be806cf2_b.jpg

After the woman left, Dylan thanked Cecelia with a kiss in the water before leaving. The date went alright, and the old woman couldn't ruin it entirely.

52122151950_f5e207abd2_b.jpg

When the twins returned home, they started working on their homework. They were becoming very in sync like their Father and Uncle.

52121896434_bc2c04395b_b.jpg

When they finished their homework, Wade approached his brother with a huge grin. "The sky is getting cloudy. It won't get dark tonight."

Barnaby: "You're becoming quite the storm chaser. What's up with that?"

Wade: "I don't find thunderstorms scary. I don't know why, but I enjoy the sound of thunder and heavy rain."

52121896404_72a4671243_b.jpg

Barnaby: "Last night, I saw a bat flying through the shadows. Before I could blink, I saw it transform into a Vampire."

Wade: "That's impossible. Vampires aren't real."

Barnaby: "I'm telling the truth, I swear."

52122151865_9609e6ce2c_h.jpg

Wade: "Are you sure you aren't seeing things."

Barnaby: "Haven't you noticed anything strange about the neighborhood. Like, people dressed funny and random strangers approaching the door."

Wade: "Not really."

52120618177_edc80b08ff_b.jpg

While the twins were chatting about Vampires and other strange things they started to notice, Damion, the Elemental of Shadows and a former Merman, stood next to an urn. A young man sped through the shadows to be by his side. Damion caressed his cheek and lifted his chin.

Damion: "I love you so much. I will always love you. When I'm done collecting a few wonderful things, we'll take a vacation to Sulani. Just the two of us. I'll be redeemed, and I will finally see the light again. We will have a wonderful time together."

Damion held onto some of his mermadic heritage, espcially in his dark form. However, he had no intention of regaining his mermadic powers. He fully embraced the darkness, but that didn't mean he didn't want to enjoy the light. Sulani was brightest world out of all the worlds. He knew that, if he claimed the souls of the most evil and vile merfolk, the island spirits would forgive his transgressions against the Elementals. He wasn't going to change his evil nature, but he also didn't want to lurk in shadows forever. Claiming Evil Souls was its own dark fun.

52130279432_02423aed14_b.jpg
    When Caleb left, Damion approached an Urn. Sarah Darkdin's soul was trying to escape to the Netherworld, and Damion wouldn't let his first prize escape.

Damion: "You aren't going anywhere. I invoke the contract and pull your spirit back from the edge of the Netherworld. Sarah Darkfin, I summon your soul that belongs to me."

52130280042_4eebcd2201_b.jpg

Damion changed into his Dark Form and sat next to the Evil Mermaid's Soul. "Did you really think I would let you pass on to the Netherworld? You belong to me for eternity, and I will make sure to put what's mine to good use."

Sarah: "Your contract was a scam. How could it still be valid?"

Damion: "Oh, there's no braking what you agreed to. I held up my end of the Bargin. You had many chances and failed repeatedly. To be fair, I would have been happy with the souls of the three mermen you failed to capture, but you failed."

Before Sarah spoke, Damion interupted. "Everyone knows that Dylan and Zephyr are more than just mermen. Even if I wanted their souls, there's no way I would be so foolish as to anger the Mother Elemental, Arihi. Did you really think you would get away with such a crime against the Worlds if you succeeded?"

Damion made one last command before Sarah could argue. "You will serve me by keeping this filthy place clean. If I took care of Vlad sooner, maybe I would have had more time to clean myself. Now, get too work."

52131300836_77b79d725d_b.jpg

Sarah tried to resist, but there was no refusing the command. Her soul belonged to Damion. She no longer had free will.

52131537204_b53a621b74_b.jpg

When she finished cleaning every speck of dust and every dirty dish, she went to her Urn and Mourned her Failure.

"I was so close. I had that little merman in my grasp. I had the first blue tail prince under a curse. What went wrong? How could I fail?"

52131799135_e79023a83f_b.jpg

She looked back and relished every small victory, but she still missed the most important reason why she failed.
    By threatning his fathers, she abducted the Little Merman. She even spun a spell over him so he wouldn't escape her clutches.

51567459697_9c272c0a13_h.jpg

But Lir's dad's had his back and saved him.

51568938269_c5546e29d1_h.jpg

51569186565_ea67f348a6_h.jpg

She decieved Juniper and cursed Dylan.

51689569107_ce895d356e_b.jpg

51691254115_7ee234fe3d_b.jpg

51691041229_8f4c0efca2_b.jpg

Dylan would have been doomed to burn in the sun, but he had his twin brother and Lir to help him.

51690364541_6c43acb2f4_b.jpg

51714634322_6041f02cc9_b.jpg

51715695468_ca40abe00b_b.jpg

When Sarah tried to go for Zephyr's soul. Zephyr had his Twin and Lir to help him. Every time she hurt someone, more people banded together to stop her.

51804168040_bd49f4a77c_b.jpg

51803562073_b0695c35a7_b.jpg

Her only true victory was the Curse she placed on Cecelia.

51753231733_64af0fb337_b.jpg

51753231718_3750b214ec_b.jpg

In the end, she was lured deep into a temple and recklessly triggered traps as she followed her prey. Even if Damion didn't give her a Cardiac Explosion, she would have died from poison.

51804167860_ee8237f380_b.jpg

51804167485_eb7f8ab2e4_b.jpg

While Sarah mourned, she was interrupted by Damion. "So I have some news for you. I'll be renuiting you with one of your siblings soon."

52131300721_466c20fe13_b.jpg

Sarah couldn't even find the strength to argue. it was useless.

Damion: "It'll be great to have some extra help around here don't you think."

52131300191_0b3423cc1f_b.jpg

Eventually, the seething rage within Sarah boiled over. She wasn't just doomed to an afterlife of servitude, she was cursed with eternal rage. She couldn't stop her.

"I'll turn things around. I'll escape your clutches, and when I do..."

Before Sarah could finish, Damion grabbed her spectral throat and flew up in the air. "And you'll do what exactly. Don't forget your place."

52131537799_e5d2d54bd6_b.jpg

Damion tossed Sarah to the side and sent her to work around the house. He left for the wastelands of Oasis Springs to start collecting his next soul.

Damion approached a blonde mermaid and sat down next to her. "So I hear you miss your dear sister. What if I told you I could bring her back? I'm sure grimmy told you about her tragic passing in the Selvadorada Temple."

52131798510_7a0dc115a8_b.jpg

Damion: "She was a truly genius thief. It's such a shame."

Flaira: "I don't even know what she was doing taking risk in a place like that. She didn't make those mistakes, you know."

52130279932_1830a3aa76_b.jpg

Damion: "Death doesn't have to be an end, but to bring her back, I'll need something."

52131537734_428185e160_b.jpg

Damion: "You see, to bring a soul back, I'll need another soul. Not any soul will do. I need the soul of a merman in particular."

Flaira: "Who's soul do you need?"

Damion: "A merman with a beautiful pink tail will suffice for the exchange. After all, your sister had a pink tail too."

52131321778_9c6fa1b86e_b.jpg

Damion: "There is a catch however. For the exchange to work, I need you to agree to a small contract. The, I'll give you the location of the merman you need to capture for me."

Damion paused. "My terms are very simple. You get me the soul of this merman, and I give you his location. You'll have three months to do it. If you can't bring me his soul, I'll take yours."

52131799060_833cf6bb91_b.jpg

Flaira: "I'll do it. I'll catch this merman for you. I hate this wretched heat anyways. I could use a break."

Damion: "I completely understand, and it's a deal. You'll find the merman you're looking for in Henford-on-Bagley. Just get me his soul, that's all I need for the exchange."

52131300686_ff78c3b955_b.jpg

While Damion set in motion the hunt for the Bandearg Prince, Zephyr and Sefina had a date in the World of Mt. Komorebi.

52131799040_08b0a05538_b.jpg
    Zephyr sat next to Sefina. Once again, the trek on land was uncomfortable for Zephyr, but it was getting easier to be on land again.

Zephyr: "I bet you didn't expect me to find such a nice place for a date."

Sefina: "It's a beautiful trail."

Zephyr: "Soon, I'll be able to walk with you along this trail. I'm finally starting to get used to my human form again.

52130279362_0dee4809b6_b.jpg

Zephyr hugged Sefina: "I love you so much."

Sefina: "Back at you."

Zephyr: "I hope we can continue to have these moments together forever."

Zephyr started to think about a special proposal. Humans could become merfolk, half-merfolk. It would be enough to grant immortality, maybe Sefina would be willing to give up being human.

52131799020_5c6fb4f1e2_b.jpg

As the week progressed, the next day came quickly. The twins came home from school and began playing "Don't Wake the Llama."

52131537659_6a47e1e3f0_b.jpg
    52130279842_3920a1494e_b.jpg

The game was one of Barnaby and Wade's few forms of entertainment. Night came even quicker, and Barnaby woke up after discovering a monster under his bed. He tried to reason with it.

52131537134_056d40dc5d_b.jpg

Unfortuantely, the monster wouldn't see reason, and the twins began to panic.

52131300621_8211325420_b.jpg

Eventually, Sefina was able to put them back to bed. Cecelia was sleeping after a long day of work. Both Sefina and Cecelia were starting to get exhausted.

The next day, after the twins came home from school, Sefina and Cecelia were at work. While they were home alone, they went to the nearby park to play on a pirate ship jungle gym.

Barnaby was starting to have dreams of the sea, and the dreams influenced their game. The twins were pirates sailing the seas. They protected their ship from the Evil Sirens of the Sea, the Darkfins.

52131798950_375cae2103_b.jpg

Eventually, a guest arrived at the house. The twins weren't surprised. Sefina told them that their Uncle would show up to keep an eye on them while she was gone. They made sure to be back in time for his arrival.

Barnaby gave Zeph a big hug when the twins invited him in.

52131300156_8ae0cc79f2_b.jpg

Zeph was finally comfortable in his human form again: "I have a great idea. Why don't we go to the Sea Nymph Water Park. Your dad will meet us there. I know you haven't had a lot of time with him, so we were thinking it might be time for that to change."

52131300566_715d02b92d_b.jpg

When the two sets of twins arrived at the water park, they began sliding on the water slip-n-slide.

52130279802_ee6e45a46e_b.jpg

52131300561_cf862bb212_b.jpg

Eventually, the younger twins grew hungry as it grew late. Dylan and Zeph brought them home. Dylan told Barnaby a story about the wonders of thes sea. Zeph chatted with Wade.

52131798890_57e55189a3_b.jpg

Wade gave Zeph a hug as Dylan finished his story.

52131322168_e95b5a88bc_b.jpg

When Zeph entered the house, he was caught by surprise when Sefina gave him a passionate kiss.
    Note: This is 100% autonomous behavior. I didn't make Sefina do this and I couldn't completely control everything Dylan and Zeph did.

52131798870_c8b73b89cc_b.jpg

52131537514_a6fdc99b0d_b.jpg

52131321693_da2601ae79_b.jpg

While Cecelia painted, Dylan decided to help take out the trash.

52131798850_b77c90756d_h.jpg

The Family sat at the table together. Barnaby told Dylan about how much he loved ants and wanted to have an Ant Farm. Sefina talked about the sunny weather with Zeph.

52131300516_ec82782be3_b.jpg

When Wade got out of bed, he and his brother ambushed Dylan with a crazy question.

Barnaby: "Can I have a new toy?"

Dylan couldn't say no and caved.

52131537494_df058d1499_b.jpg

Barnaby was excited.

Wade: "This has been the best day ever!"

52131321683_ca097f6110_b.jpg

It was Saturday, and the Older Twin's Wives had work. Dylan and Zeph came over to help watch the younger twins.

52131300486_a13463ebb1_b.jpg

Zeph struggled with the Child's game, but Dylan proved to be a natural.

52131300466_e577c15c58_b.jpg

Despite their differences, Dylan and Zeph spent so much time together that they often mirrored each other. They had the same thinking faces at the same time through out the game.

52131537449_37b886426c_b.jpg

When Zeph succeeded at the game, he was excited, but for an Undefeated Grand Chess Master, he struggled often.

52131321668_a78da6609e_b.jpg

Barnaby took this time to ask Dylan about Vampires.

Barnaby: "Dad, what do you know about Vampires?"

Dylan hesitated before answering. "I know they aren't all bad, but you shouldn't go looking for them."

Barnaby thought the answer was strange. Could they actually be real?

52131798730_0e5229c2ca_b.jpg

Barnaby: "So vampires are real?!"

Dylan: "A lot of magical things are real. We just hide our true identity from humans."

52130279652_5b0f3c284d_b.jpg

Barnaby called Wade over. "Wade you have to hear what dad is saying."

Wade sat with his brother and father. Dylan told them a little bit about the magic realm. He never told them that they were apart of it, but he truthfully answered all of their questions. The younger twins seemed to grow more curious about the mysterious magic realm, and they seemed to be taking notice of the denizens of that realm. Dylan thought it might be close to time for them to learn more.

When Sefina came home, she gave Zeph a hug and thanked the older twins for watching the younger ones.

52131300406_f3fff9cd14_b.jpg

Extra:
    Thanks to the incident where Cecelia started to flirt with another Merman. I've begun to have Nalani appear on lots. You see, the Merman that Cecelia flirted with was Nalani's husband. This isn't a part of the story because it's such a random thing. Cecelia doesn't even have a romance bar with the merman she flirted with. The Romantic Relationship does not exist. Still, I think she's trying to get Dylan and Zeph to cheat. Dylan and Zeph won't even look her way. They only have eyes for their wives.

52121896619_a8d2ca8e35_h.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top