Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June 10th, 2022 - Werewolves Livestream

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Omg I love everything in this pack, I can't wait until its released 😊
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    RoseQuartz wrote: »
    Coming out of your first transformation naked is everything. I'm laughing so hard.

I know - that is SO funny and so perfect!

It was the best moment.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited June 2022
    So, I'm hyped, but I feel like there's definitely a lot more I want to know. My concerns about the world size are somewhat assuaged, but I still feel like I need more info to start planning properly.

ETA: Thank God, seriously, that they finally put harvestables in this world again. Strangerville and Tartosa are so bleak in that respect. Cottage Living is really the only pack I can think of in the last... three years? at least?... that has had a decent amount of harvestables.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,648 Member
    Forget occult packs, this has the potential to be the best. pack. ever. It might be my werewolf fandom talking but I'm floored.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Looks like it is going to be a great pack!
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Forget occult packs, this has the potential to be the best. pack. ever. It might be my werewolf fandom talking but I'm floored.

Vampires is my absolute favorite, but you could be right! Can't wait till it comes out!

They took vampires and improved on it. I thought I was excited before. That was nothing compared to right now.
    edited June 2022
    I wonder if the werewolves age like normal sims or immortal 🤔 or have a longer lifespan, just curious 😂
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    There was a lot for them to fit into that livestream. I am excited to add a werewolf into my rotation.
    I think they age normally but have the ability to gain immortality.
    Wonder if, like in the Sims 3, you can go on group pack runs (maybe looking for collectibles or whatnot)? They had that going on in the trailer, but didn't mention it here. Guess we'll see.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I wish they had another hour! Can't wait to see game changer (or whatever they're called now) reviews!
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Okay, well colour me impressed. Can't wait to add this pack to my game. Not too sure about the pack rivalry thing, I read they've kind of gone with a 'boomers vs zoomers' vibe for the lore (they didn't explain it properly I don't think, unless I missed something while I was taking a break before my brain exploded), which I find more than a little bit ageist and presumptuous of age related attitudes (I hope that's not the case) - but anyway, I will work around it (I don't really follow lore and stuff in games as it is). B)

Now to decide whether to pre-order, and be extra frustrated that I can't play the pack straight away...or wait until release day, and be extra frustrated that I have to wait to play the pack. Either way, I want it now! B)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm really only disappointed that right now it looks like you can't make your own pack. I really don't want to work my way through the ranks and overthrow Rory or Kristopher to have my own pack. Would rather have my own pack with neighboring pack.

Same here. I could have lived with having to take over the existing packs, if afterwards I could have edited its values, tasks and trials. As I feared, this is University Societies all over again. Everything else is top knotch, and I wouldn't know what to gush over first.

On a sidenote, did anybody catch how exactly a sim gains temperaments? I still have some trouble understanding spoken english. I got how temperaments are linked to Fury, but not how we pick temperaments. (I mean, for my part I'll most likely do it via MCCC or a cheat-menu anyway, lol, but I'm still interested in the official method.)
    telemwill wrote: »
    I wish they had another hour! Can't wait to see game changer (or whatever they're called now) reviews!

This is going to be the deepest game pack yet. They only skimmed over things and you can just see there is so much more to be discovered and explored.

And my jaw is still on the floor over the fact that we can link any home lot in any world to Moonwood Mill. That's more than I think any of us dared hope for with the tunnel system.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Honestly I'm really impressed. Love the option to keep werewolves only in the world too! Gameplay looks super cool too, too much to show off which is a good sign.

Also I think this is one of the best presented livestreams I've seen. Aside from a few tech issues at the start, it went smoothly, the game was well prepared for everything they wanted to show off and the gurus really worked well together for it. Really good livestream overall, I'm really excited for this now!

This is going to be the deepest game pack yet. They only skimmed over things and you can just see there is so much more to be discovered and explored.

And my jaw is still on the floor over the fact that we can link any home lot in any world to Moonwood Mill. That's more than I think any of us dared hope for with the tunnel system.

Absolutely! You could live in any world and have access to your pack in Moonwood Mill.
    edited June 2022

I was wondering because in different novels & films werewolves are sometimes ageless and sometimes not or have a longer lifespan, it is good that we have a choice if not I do have ROM so I could give them the immortality potion to some of them

On a sidenote, did anybody catch how exactly a sim gains temperaments? I still have some trouble understanding spoken english. I got how temperaments are linked to Fury, but not how we pick temperaments. (I mean, for my part I'll most likely do it via MCCC or a cheat-menu anyway, lol, but I'm still interested in the official method.)

I got the impression that these are assigned based on your Sim's traits. But I wasn't totally sure I got that right. I need to go watch it again.
    Nikkih wrote: »

I was wondering because in different novels & films werewolves are sometimes ageless and sometimes not or have a longer lifespan, it is good that we have a choice if not I do have ROM so I could give them the immortality potion to some of them

I need to rewatch that later, but I believe it's something they can unlock through the abilities system.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    This was incredibly unfair. We hardly got to see anything because of EA having their technical difficulties.

Do you wanna sell the pack or not? Oh right, I'm SURE we should just buy the pack completely blind and if we don't then it's because the pack is an automatic fail.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.

The connecting door box that transports sims to Moonwood Mill is taking the place of the spellcaster's Glimmerstone, allowing the occult to return to its home world instantly, which makes sense to me. It sounds like they still have to get to Moonwood Mill before accessing/exploring MM's tunnel system.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top