Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• PerpetualPigletPerpetualPiglet Posts: 4 New Member
    > @EmerySnickett said:
    > I've been getting really into Phasmophobia recently!!!

Heck yes Phasmo!

I play:
    FFXIV
    Phasmophobia
    Outer Wilds (INSANELY highly recommend this!)
    Slime Rancher
    Don't Starve Together
  • jellybatsjellybats Posts: 4 New Member
    stardew valley and minecraft
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    One of my brothers bought Stardew Valley from GoG.com for me as a gift last Christmas. Last week I finally got around to playing it for the first time. It has a really neat storyline and I've enjoyed it a lot so far.
  • enskijenskij Posts: 31 Member
    I play Stardew Valley quite a lot (I own it on 3 different devices, doesn't help that it's so cheap), ACNH and Minecraft from time to time. I also enjoy playing Sea of Thieves but I don't have it as of now.
    Just your average Finnish simmer
    ☆ she/her ☆
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Currently playing a game called Citizen Sleeper. I'm really enjoying it.

9HfcYLk.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • CoraRoseCoraRose Posts: 16 Member
    Star Stable and many other cute animal and building games too.
  • AraeliumAraelium Posts: 60 Member
    I've been playing old snes and gba games lately like Romancing SaGa, Treasures of the Rudras and Monster Rancher.
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    These days mostly just TS4 and Minecraft to relax, but I have played on and off the following:

* Civilization IV and V
    * HouseFlipper
    * Human Resource Machine
    * Cities Skylines
    * Minecraft
    * WOW
    * LOTRO
    * Elder Scrolls Online
    * MTG Arena
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • Garfieldwxg55Garfieldwxg55 Posts: 76 Member
    Jar Jar's Jar Jar Jar is fantastic
  • whosesimisitanywaywhosesimisitanyway Posts: 23 Member
    Stardew Valley and Minecraft are the two big ones, and then Slime Rancher and House Flipper. I also recently got hooked on PowerWash Simulator, it's so relaxing xD also it's not a video game, but I'm super into Flight Rising - I'm currently working on a Sims story inspired by the lore for that game.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I have been playing a lot of Miitopia lately while I wait for Pokemon Violet
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    Civ 6
    Rimworld
    American Truck Simulator
    Star Wars Battlefront 2
    Monster Hunter World
    Dragons Dogma
    Tales of Arise
    Stellaris
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I don't have much time to game, so when I do I mainly play TS4. I dip into Planet Zoo every once in a while...

Other games I have/play: Cities Skylines, Planet Zoo, Planet Coaster, Two Point Hospital, Two Point campus. I also play COD on PS4
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    I had this game a long time but didn't get around to playing it until yesterday and finished it today. I didn't know what kind of game it was but it looked interesting and now I know how much of a puzzle game this is, lol. It definitely had me stumped a few times but eventually I figured it out and finished the whole game without any help. Overall I thought the game and story were good and the gameplay mechanics quite unique but also at times just a little bit tricky. Such as phasing through shadows to get to the other side and sometimes you zoom by too fast and too far. So timing is important in some cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbXPYygyC8
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Cities Skylines
    Planet Zoo

And not so often:
    Oblivion
    Banished
    Stardew Valley
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Red Dead Redemption 2 is my other mainstay. I also play American Truck Simulator once or twice a week, always while listening to podcasts or music. I used to do PC Building Simulator fairly regularly, but not within the last few months.
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 371 Member
    edited December 2022
    As of now, the only game I'm playing beside the Sims is Skyrim. However, I've played tons of pokemon, both main series and spin-offs (mystery dungeon, anyone?).

I've played Dragon Age Origins, Jade Empire, Okami, Okamiden, Harvest Moon, Shepherd's Crossing, several sonic games, Spyro, Animal Crossing, FFXIII plus Lightning Returns, and a bunch of other games.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Cities Skylines; SWTOR and Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

As far as Cities Skylines is concerned, I'm a neophyte learning the ropes of how to do things.
    3ermeHx.png - starting my town.
    mPDbJT4.png - the growing town
    oAx703v.png - my town is starting to take shape.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    edited December 2022
    Right now Disney Dreamlight Valley

yTSdnIP.jpg

H6R2E3p.jpg

sNkZziC.jpg
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/