May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'm doing an overnight with the rugrats and their parents better be back tomorrow so I can make it home in time. Brought my laptop just in case though.

how many are their currently? i know your family is expecting one?

My oldest son has twin girls, 2 and 1/2 years old. My younger son is expecting a girl in July.

awesome. so hes going to be surronded by girls.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,406 EA Community Manager
    I'm doing an overnight with the rugrats and their parents better be back tomorrow so I can make it home in time. Brought my laptop just in case though.

My oldest son has twin girls, 2 and 1/2 years old. My younger son is expecting a girl in July.

This gives me flashbacks memories of high school EA_Cade with 4 younger sisters in the house.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »

This gives me flashbacks memories of high school EA_Cade with 4 younger sisters in the house.

sorry for derailing the thread . I knew from another thread her family is getting a new addtion.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,041 Member

Oh dang, that's a lot. With you as their grandma though, I'm sure they're very good kids.
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,212 Member

Ha ha my brother is the "baby" of the family with four older sisters. And this was back in the day when you not only shared bedrooms but only one bathroom in the house. Mind as the male child he did get his own room but no special bathroom privilege's.

We are all grown up now of course. LOL
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,110 Member

Oh no! I always wanted girls (in addition to my boys)and now I'll have three. 🥰
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,110 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

Oh dang, that's a lot. With you as their grandma though, I'm sure they're very good kids.

Thank you Gordy. 😊 I think they like me better than their other Nana. 😄
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,160 Member
    Awe..., that's so cute. 3 Granddaughters your so lucky. I only have a Grandkittycat.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    The only issue I have with the Release Date is it's one day late here for me. I can only play on Wed and Sun evenings so the pack comes up on Thursday, which is sadly one day late! Then I have to wait until Sunday again, so for me it's waiting a bit longer than anyone else. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I hope I can stay away from the forums until then! <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,478 Member
    edited June 2022
    6 Days!!!

Livestream Later Today!!!
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,476 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    The only issue I have with the Release Date is it's one day late here for me. I can only play on Wed and Sun evenings so the pack comes up on Thursday, which is sadly one day late! Then I have to wait until Sunday again, so for me it's waiting a bit longer than anyone else. 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙 I hope I can stay away from the forums until then! <3

Luckily the pack isn't going anywhere after release, and we have plenty of time to play with it. I also might not get a chance to play until Sunday but look forward to it none the less.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    at what time is the livestream?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,056 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    at what time is the livestream?

2pm Eastern
  • Options
    8 hours and a bit to go until our first look. I can't tell if it's the excitement, the caffeine, or both, but I'm buzzing this morning.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Awe..., that's so cute. 3 Granddaughters your so lucky. I only have a Grandkittycat.

I can relate. I have 3 Grandkittycats and 2 Grandkittydogs!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    The only issue I have with the Release Date is it's one day late here for me. I can only play on Wed and Sun evenings so the pack comes up on Thursday, which is sadly one day late! Then I have to wait until Sunday again, so for me it's waiting a bit longer than anyone else. 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙 I hope I can stay away from the forums until then! <3

You are not alone.. I help watch my sister's daughter Thursday,Friday, Saturday. My parents want to do something on Sundays. I might be a bit busy Monday. I can't play until late Monday or Tuesday 😭😭😭 i can't even see the livestream "live" today ☹
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited June 2022
    I had to watch very closely because they was little brads, one time they put a penny in the lamp.. I had to get a new lamp
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Hi simmers. Almost midnight here in Nz. Heading to bed, but wondered what time the live stream is Nz time so I can drag myself out of bed LOL
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,470 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Hi simmers. Almost midnight here in Nz. Heading to bed, but wondered what time the live stream is Nz time so I can drag myself out of bed LOL

It's in 6 hours.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2022
    Oooh 6am :# might have to watch a replay or get to bed asap :D

Thanks @crocobaura ;)
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm at work so I won't be able to watch the Livestream (everyone would hear my squeals of delight and see me bouncing in my chair). So I'll watch it tonight or tomorrow.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Argh! I'm getting so nervous for the livestream. I hope it goes well for them this time. I'm really intrigued to know if they'll cover some of the lore with us? Can't wait for the CAS though!

:heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,406 EA Community Manager
    Awoooo!

Link to the livestream here, it's also been stickied to the top of the page for now.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    Awoooo!

Link to the livestream here, it's also been stickied to the top of the page for now.

Thank you Cade! We are so ready to see our wolfies!

AH-OOOOOOO!🌕🐺
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    As usual Im at work during the livestream (why cant they happen when I have the day off??????) but maybe if Im super lucky ill be cut early and be able to check it out live. If not, Ill avoid the 2 second rundown and watch when Im home. Hopefully the livestream will not be a sign of a hopelessly buggy pack at launch!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top