Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have You Played Since The Werewolf Pack Announcement?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    No
    Can't do it, supernaturals don't stop me from enjoying my usual game play so it's just new stuff I'm really wanting, no playtime I have looked at sims 3 "werewolves" and I'm trying to get a sims 2 werewolf though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes
    I played a little and finished the Plant Sim Scenario (Judith Ward found being green to be highly refreshing, and has already shot down the idea of becoming a Werewolf "We wouldn't be caught dead looking like that!" with a bit of mumbling about never wanting that much waxing), but mostly I was working on a new build. I'm making a new dorm for Britechester. I had a nice plan for a 2 floor dorm but my mother talked me into having 3 floors. Now she keeps muttering "you need a swimming pool." :/
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Other
    i voted other i still play sims4 but slowed down a bit
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    No
    No but not because I didn't want to!!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Yes
    Why wouldn't I, why would werewolf pack announcement make me stop playing Sims?
    I've been playing my saves regularly just like I've done for the last 7 years, pack announcements have never made me stop playing.
    I'm much more excited about the werewolves that I expected. I wasn't even interested of them before the trailer but I should know myself already... a great trailer can change everything. :)
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Other
    I've been playing with werewolves in 3 since the announcement as I've never played with them before :)
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Yes
    I'm with @KyreRoen on this ^

Am just playing my game like normal. Only change for me is all the forum chat is on werewolves :grin:
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    No
    Onverser wrote: »
    I've been playing with werewolves in 3 since the announcement as I've never played with them before :)

I never played with werewolves in 3 so a few days ago I tried to install the base game and Supernatural. Wouldn't start and I wasn't motivated to figure it out.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Other
    Not really. I've tried to start a new save, but didn't come far. Job-related, my life is going to be very busy for the rest of the year, since the project I'm working in can finally start through. And we have to go back to office most days of the week, so on office days I'm losing 2 1/2 hours of freetime (and playtime) in the public transportation system. The only game I capable to play in the evening is bejeweled. Yeah, I know, that's boring.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Yes
    I've been playing a bit, just getting the third brother turned human and getting him settled into a life to be disrupted when the pack comes out.
    And a few bit players/possible love interests set up as well. They're in Henford for now but will move once I buy the pack.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Yes
    Most definitely. I had to restart my simself (much much younger simself) :D legacy so that keeps me occupied.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Yes
    @simigirl1010 Sounds as if you have a serious case of PEPS. Pre-Expansion-Pack-Syndrome. Only curable upon the release of the pack in question.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    No
    @simigirl1010 Sounds as if you have a serious case of PEPS. Pre-Expansion-Pack-Syndrome. Only curable upon the release of the pack in question.

Definitely. And surprising. I've never played any of the previous versions of werewolves.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes
    I don't think I've actually played werewolves before either like i saw them run around in ts3 but i never chose to make one and i have faint memory about trying to get to pack leaders good side in ts2 but i don't remember if i ever became one and with the sims makin' magic i was really too young to understand how it all works even tho i was trying real hard to magic :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Yes
    Oh, absolutely! I was worried I might succumb to the dreaded PEPS, but instead it's just made me want to play even more somehow. I got super inspired by this thread to work on the occult lore in my main save, and I've been having a lot of fun forming friends and enemies both 😂 Basically I'm trying to set everything up for werewolves!

I'm glad to see that most folks are excited about this pack, and I hope the dreaded PEPS will fade into the abyss once it finally drops! 🙌
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Other
    Yes and no. I opened the game to play but can't continue to play as usual.
    I don't want to pin myself down into playing my current household. I was getting ready to enroll in university and don't want to leave the student before graduation. I have had the game open but focus on cas and building and avoid gameplay until we get the new pack.

I haven't been this excited about a pack since realm of magic.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Yes
    When a new pack is announced that I'm excited about, it amplifies my desire to play the game, if only to prepare for said upcoming pack. For example, before Jungle Adventure came out, I moved Lara Croft into the world and started working on her skills to get her ready for her first trip to Selvadorada. And when a new occult is around the corner, that's usually the best time to create sims I'm planning on turning into those occults when the time comes.

In this case, that's actually not what I've been doing, because I had already done it. A Twilight-inspired household including the vampire Edward Cullen and the werewolf Jacob Black has been living in my Brindleton Bay for at least two years and I haven't played with them once, because I was saving them for the day I could turn Jacob into an actual werewolf. That day will soon come, and in the meantime, I've been playing the game normally.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Yes
    I've just been playing as normal. I've had my sims that have been makeshift werewolves in game for a while and had already made the Windenburg Island into their home.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Here and there. Ive gotten back into Animal Crossing lately so that's been taking up time besides work. Once the pack comes out and its not a bug filled disaster, I'll definitely be putting more time back in.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,466 Member
    Yes

Ah! A couple of “CONGRATS!” is in order!

Congrats on the new home @Gordy! I hope there’s enough space for dragons! You’ll definitely need enough airspace, although from what I’ve heard kids are exceptionally good at taking over every bit of available space. In that case we still need justice for dragons.

And @LiELF fair play to you on getting that TTRPG writing position. That’s truly awesome! I love it when people turn their passion into a career. Best of luck with it and do let us know when the game's published so I can clear my table. It’s such an absolute mess right now.
    Hopefully you’ll get to play with the long-awaited werebeasts real soon! Can't wait for [Sea Dog Pirates: Redux] !

I feel I forgot someone, so I'll just say…congratulations people for…simply being YOU. And for being here. 🥳

As for playing the Sims after the WW announcement (WERE-WOLVES folks, Sheesh get a grip on yerselves )- I have indeed, I have indeed played a bit but only for brief periods of time. Bit 'o CAS, bit 'o Building, bit 'o Storyplay. Nothing to write home about...ah, I just realized I AM at home…why would I want to write letters to myself?

"Dear Captain, today I built a haunted outhouse."

I know dude, I was right there. 🙄

Unfortunately I have not been able to get into gaming/simming for months due to work, life, misery, madness and other adventures. I’m also extremely busy as I'm writing this - collaborating on a wee game myself, but in my case it’s for computers. We call them Computer Games.

I have many plans for my dear werebeasts so whenever I get a chance I’ll be taking them on extraordinary adventures! I already pre-ordered the pack!
    Am I planning on watching the livestream? No, because game play spoilers, but I probably will, since I’m so desperate I cannot help myself. I've been exceptionally weak this week.

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    Yes
    As for playing the Sims after the WW announcement (WERE-WOLVES folks, Sheesh get a grip on yerselves )- I have indeed, I have indeed played a bit but only for brief periods of time. Bit 'o CAS, bit 'o Building, bit 'o Storyplay. Nothing to write home about...ah, I just realized I AM at home…why would I want to write letters to myself?

Sometimes its good to keep log Captain.
    You never know when the sirens and aliens attack and thats all that is left
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    No

Congrats on the new home @Gordy! I hope there’s enough space for dragons! You’ll definitely need enough airspace, although from what I’ve heard kids are exceptionally good at taking over every bit of available space. In that case we still need justice for dragons.

And @LiELF fair play to you on getting that TTRPG writing position. That’s truly awesome! I love it when people turn their passion into a career. Best of luck with it and do let us know when the game's published so I can clear my table. It’s such an absolute mess right now.
    Hopefully you’ll get to play with the long-awaited werebeasts real soon! Can't wait for [Sea Dog Pirates: Redux] !

I feel I forgot someone, so I'll just say…congratulations people for…simply being YOU. And for being here. 🥳

Unfortunately I have not been able to get into gaming/simming for months due to work, life, misery, madness and other adventures. I’m also extremely busy as I'm writing this - collaborating on a wee game myself, but in my case it’s for computers. We call them Computer Games.

I have many plans for my dear werebeasts so whenever I get a chance I’ll be taking them on extraordinary adventures! I already pre-ordered the pack!
    Am I planning on watching the livestream? No, because game play spoilers, but I probably will, since I’m so desperate I cannot help myself. I've been exceptionally weak this week.

Ah, thank you @CAPTAIN_NXR7, your words are always lovely to hear and a fine entertainment. We'll have to trade projects some time when they are ready!

And yes, the ol' Sea Dogs are going to be going through some proper transformations. They thank you for your interest and wonder how your skills are with a bilge pump since you have experience with haunted outhouses?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    No

Thanks! And yes, we have a lot more space now. If not, I'm willing to leave the kids somewhere else to make room for the dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    No
    No, and I don't plan on getting that pack.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes
    My future werewolf has just been born 😍