Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can no longer reply to more then 3 post due to spam block

This has just started happening. I've always been able to reply to as many posts as I wanted to.

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2022
    The only time I encountered a spam block was when I accidentally posted chapters too quickly into a topic, but it only lasted for 5 minutes. Maybe @EA_Cade can help you with this.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    This has just started happening. I've always been able to reply to as many posts as I wanted to.

Heya,

Is this still happening now?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Heya,

Is this still happening now?

So far no. I'll let you know if it happens again.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited June 2022
    It won't let me post after 3 replies. Any chance this can be fixed @EA_Cade?

Edit
    I just saw that I posted a similar thread a while back. I missed that one or I wounldn't have started this one.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    edited June 2022
    Heya,

3 comments in 2 minutes is the limit before you hit a 5 minute timeout to prevent flooding. As far as I know this has always been the case (it has been since I came on in July of 2021 at least).

I don't see us changing this, but I'll forward it up the chain nonetheless.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I hate it. Gets me all the time. 😄
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited June 2022
    guess I'm lucky that I write so slow that even if i do post 3 comments back to back they're all gonna take forever to word

even if its like 3 words a comment :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    It's the worst for setting up useful threads where p. 1 will get updated :(
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.