Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited May 2022
    Oh yes, how could I have forgotten about Richard, Crown Pr1ck of Nemeth :D:D
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Oh yes, how could I have forgotten about Richard, Crown Pr1ck of Nemeth :D:D

Haha, I love how that has become the canon way of calling him now 😂

Hi, guys! Sooo, there's an interlude between the last chapter and the next one. It's about three bonus chapters. They're also pretty awful, so I'm not going to post them here. If you want to read, you know where to find them. 🙂

I'll be back with the next proper chapter in abouttt... 3-4 weeks time! I'll be posting more random shenanigans from my cast here in the meantime, including a "Who's the Most Hated?" Poll 😆

Good? Good. All good! Carry on 😗
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi

Omg poor Guinevere :'( now I wanna know what happened to her brother although I have the feeling it’s not good. I’m also intrigued as to how she got her current role in Camelot as a maid.
    edited June 2022
    @Lucy_Henley
    Your feeling might be right 😔 How she became a maid won't be revealed in the bonuses, but you'll find out before the arc ends. Slowly getting closer to happy and wholesome again, we are! I swear! Writer's honour! 😅
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    I just read part II…
    Ugh, my heart just breaks for poor Guinevere.

On a lighter note… I always love how expressive your Sims are, particularly when something bad is happening and they go wide-eyed. I’d like to install Pose Player in my game but it seems so complicated. Although perhaps if I do install it, I’ll find it’s not so tricky after all. :D
    @Lucy_Henley
    Mine, too. There's light at the end of the tunnel, I promise. It's all leading to something.

Thank you! And I can wholeheartedly recommend installing pose player. It's quite easy to use, actually! I'll throw together a mini tutorial when I get off work today. It's a real gamechanger for storytelling, both for EA poses and for custom poses that other people make 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Thanks @_sims_Yimi ! I’m not actually playing the game right now as my PC needs to be repaired, but it’ll be useful when I do start playing again.
    I’m sure it probably is easier than I think, I tend to over-worry about these things!!
    @Lucy_Henley Sooo, apparently the latest patch broke quite a number of things, including a ton of CC. My game is riddled with CAS CC, so I'm a little afraid to load it up 😆 I'll post it as soon as the mod community updates things!

J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited June 2022
    Yep I’ve heard that too. Hopefully everything gets resolved ASAP!!

edited to add: Have you checked the Broken Mods thread? Some people say their CC is fine, others not. It depends on what kind of textures they have/use or something. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1000307/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-14-2022-werewolves-patch#latest
    Yep I’ve heard that too. Hopefully everything gets resolved ASAP!!

edited to add: Have you checked the Broken Mods thread? Some people say their CC is fine, others not. It depends on what kind of textures they have/use or something. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1000307/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-14-2022-werewolves-patch#latest

I did, and oooooh lordy there's a lot of mods in my mod folder that have been shot in the knees by this patch. I was planning to have the next bonus out by this weekend, but it seems I'll have to wait. Looks like I'm quarantining my save again until I'm sure nothing will explode on me. Heh. Last time I had to do this, it was for Cottage Living. 😆
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @Lucy_Henley There we go, sorry for the wait! ToC is still borked so you're getting a peek at my actual for-fun game save. 😂
    pp-1.png

Pose Player is very easy. I don't know if I'm allowed to show how to get/install modded content on the forums, but once you've installed it, simply click on the sim and look for the "Pose By Pack" or "Pose By Name" option. Pose By Name lets you choose from this list of EA animations to play. Handy!

pp-2.png

If you choose Pose By Pack, you'll get a list of every Pose Pack you've installed. If you have none, you'll need to get some first. Then just click on the pack you want...

pp-3.png

Click on the pose you want...

Exit the pose player screens....

pp-4.png

And ta-da! The sim will do the pose you've selected.

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Thank you @_sims_Yimi ! I’m assuming the version of Pose Player on the Sims 4 Studios site is the most up to date one.
    Also… are couple/group poses similar? I know about Teleport Any Sim.
    Thank you @_sims_Yimi ! I’m assuming the version of Pose Player on the Sims 4 Studios site is the most up to date one.
    Also… are couple/group poses similar? I know about Teleport Any Sim.

They are! Most group/couple poses are made from the starting position of the sims all in the same square, for which you need the teleporter mod. Simply put them in the same place, repeat the pose player steps but then for everyone individually, and they'll all fall into the pose you need.

Like this:
    06-19-22-8-12-08-AM.png
    06-19-22-8-12-16-AM.png
    2022-06-19-2.png
    2022-06-19-3.png
    2022-06-19-4.png

Then do the same for the other sim, but then the other side of the pose...

2022-06-19.png
    2022-06-19-1.png

And they'll end up posing together!

2022-06-19-5.png

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Awesome! I look forward to using Pose Player and seeing what I can do with it. There are so many poses out there, I’ll have to be very choosy else my mods folder will grow exponentially…
    Hopefully ToC becomes un-borked soon!
    edited July 2022
    Whew! It's been a while. Hi, guys! This year is a never-ending rollercoaster of things so far, but I finally managed to finish a proper chapter again! I have a book picture. Somewhere. But it's late and my eyes are droopy. Will add it in the morning. G'night. 🥱

h2CDuQ6.jpg

*Edit: there we go! Enjoy. 😊
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    This chapter was so intense, but also well-written.

@Sims4MagicalTales Thank you!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited July 2022
    Guys guys guys

Two more weeks until I can quit my horrible dead-end job

And one more day until Noah gets a kitten baby sister! 🤩 I'll be spamming cat pictures everywhere later, probably, but while I still have my head: here, have a chapter 😘

fzv7DLz.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

Ooh, this chapter…
    I have so many thoughts. That must’ve been difficult for Guinevere to resign like that, so well done her for doing so. But now she needs to decide what to do…
    Morgana must be all over the place right now too.
    Now I wanna know what happens next!

And yay for a new kitten! Hopefully Noah gets along well with his new sister.
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    She does seem tired, doesn't she? Luckily she seems to have found a workaround...

@Lucy_Henley
    All the thoughts! Taking that first step towards change is the hardest, and after that, all that matter is seeing it through. Guinevere has a lot of options, though how many of those she's aware of is anyone's guess. Well, I know, but I'm not going to tell you. 😆
    Morgana really is all over the place. Luckily I way overdid it on screenshotting last time, so now half of next chapter's pictures are already taken. You shouldn't have to wait long for the next one. 🙂

Fingers crossed that he will! There's guides on how to introduce cats to each other properly, and tricks to get them to associate each other with positive things and all that. We'll see how it goes. She arrives at the airport tonight. I'll drop a few pictures in here once she's all settled in. 🥰
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

Ah yes, I know what it’s like to take way more screenshots than I end up using! I could easily do a “Random Unused Screenshots” post for each of my stories.
    edited July 2022
    Heh. I am trying the best I can to get a decent picture of this kitten, but she just will. Not. Sit. Still. Long enough for me to get anything other than a hazy blob on the screen. The only time she didn't move was when she was stuck in her carrier, so have that instead!
    294165516-389589549741629-2537383629308415278-n.jpg

Also this: 3.41 - Walpurgisnacht, part I

I'll add the book when I'm back home.

There'll be a bit of an announcement soon. We'll get there when we get there. In the meantime, I will try and get a proper picture of baby cat.
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @Sims4MagicalTales I enjoyed your enjoyment!

Hi, everyone. Along with that chapter, I'm afraid have some bad news today. I really didn't want to do this, but sometimes you just find yourself with no choice. Please go here for a detailed explanation on what is currently happening to ToC.

I'll see you all on the other side. 🤍
    J6AKQqX.jpg