Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

werewolves and bigfoot body similarity

could be that design style was followed from the sims 2 bigfoot to make the werewolves

bigfootNWerewoves.png
Sims_2_bigfood.png
bigfoot_4.png
bigfoot_3.png
bigfoot1.png

In the sims 2 if you become good friends with bigfoot, you can invite him to move in with you.

new.png

Comments

• misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    That could be the design style

bigfoot2.png
    new.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Not bigfoot having more muscles than a werewolf 😭😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Elder bigfoot
    bigfoot_in_older_age.png
    new.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh God, I forgot how terrifying that thing was.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Now that's scary. I see why I never played with them. 😱
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I can see the similarity between these guys.

Nice to see big foot again even after all this time. I added him to a family once, just to test things out.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    They sortof remind me of Chewbacca.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Aww the grey bigfoot! So cute :blush: I had no idea their fur changes colour as they get old.

I think the design is similar because it's cheap to make a very humanoid body shape and just add fur.
    Now that's scary. I see why I never played with them. 😱

His not scary at all, the screenshots of fishing sim is my sims from the sims 2, I shared that screenshot on TSR website. His skill are very high and he will bring in a lot of money working and beat up the burglar for you and he have high cleaning skills.
    new.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Scary is subjective. He scares me. 😄
    Scary is subjective. He scares me. 😄

His visual appearance can be a little scary to some but his the perfect roommate
    new.png
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    I haven't played TS2 a lot but I really need a Bigfoot in TS4. I have loved Bigfoot since I was a kid because of "Harry and the Hendersons."
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I wouldn't have minded Bigfoot's big ... feet, on the sims 4 werewolves

Anything but the dainty flat human feet. How do you stay balanced on that ?
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    The Elder Bigfoot is horrifying. I'd never go near the woods again if I saw that.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 642 Member
    edited June 2022
    In my opinion, if we get an Outdoor Retreat refresh--Bigfoot is a necessity (as are bears that are animals, not costumes for Sims).
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    cody6268 wrote: »
    In my opinion, if we get an Outdoor Retreat refresh--Bigfoot is a necessity (as are bears that are animals, not costumes for Sims).

I wish we had more animals that wondered around in the woods at least. I was so disappointed in the bear suits instead of actual bears. This game could really be good. But I thank EA, because at least it isn't lagging like Sims 3 where its unplayable for me.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wonder if we could still get an outdoor retreat refresh... and if the kids camp set hinted at a real bigfoot or it was just for fun...
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    I wonder if we could still get an outdoor retreat refresh... and if the kids camp set hinted at a real bigfoot or it was just for fun...

I was thinking the game would have bigfoot, but I was also hoping the sims 4 would take a different direction from the other versions of the sims and add a new one to the game like medusa and also add bigfoot back in the game and werewolves
    medusa.png
    new.png