Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Werewolves officially brought me back to play Sims 4 and 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I missed a lot of updates, for one the neighborhood stories, sentiments and the likes & dislikes! For me now after such long absence it feels like literally a new game! LOVE it,. Also purchased Cottage Living and created my new female Sim. This one will have a story until she hopefully gets bitten by GREG, if he IS indeed a wolf! If not some other wolf hopefully bites her, without the need to ask them to. That's what I look forward to. <3
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited June 2022
    Everything looks so good, I cannot wait for it to come out... I can't wait for the live stream.. to learn more about this pack
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    9 days? Did I blink and miss a day?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    9 days? Did I blink and miss a day?

Only 9 to go!

I think your flu cheated you out of a day.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    8 Days!!!

2 Days till the Livestream!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    8 Days!!!

2 Days till the Livestream!!!

I'm going to try not to watch the live stream.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    A week to go & counting.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm so excited! Arrooooooooo!
  • Options
    Excitement building....may not be able....to hold on to....human form.....much longer.....AH-OOOOOOO!🐺
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    I'm really looking forward to the live stream. Though I'm a little hesitant about learning all kinds of secrets from it, I'm definitely going to watch - I remember how much I loved the vampire live stream (those shiny wallpapers, am I right?) - and will maybe mute it now and then if I don't want to learn ALL the secrets.

That is the plan. :D
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I have an appointment and I'm so bummed I'll probably miss the Livestream! I'll have to watch the replay when I get home.

But still. Wicked excited!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I just checked the time for the UK and it says 7pm, so I should have no problem tuning in for that. Yay. Or should I say Awooooo.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    RoseQuartz wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to the live stream. Though I'm a little hesitant about learning all kinds of secrets from it, I'm definitely going to watch - I remember how much I loved the vampire live stream (those shiny wallpapers, am I right?) - and will maybe mute it now and then if I don't want to learn ALL the secrets.

That is the plan. :D

Haha sounds like a good plan! For the same reason I planned to watch just the CAS part, but I wonder whether I can stop myself from watching everything else too :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I can't wait I'm so looking forward to this.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I have to work so I'll have to catch the replay. But I'm am excited for the stream and I can't believe it's only 8 more days left.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Best of luck to everyone who is doing their best to avoid spoilers! Admirable, truly.

I, however, am firmly in the "show me everything right now please" camp 😂

Not much longer until the stream! I really hope we'll get a good look at the pack system, even if it's not an in-depth overview. Also, I do imagine we'll probably be made to watch at least one werewolf "mark" their territory, haha!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    Livestream is at 11am Pacific 2pm Eastern Friday.
  • Options

giphy.gif
  • Options
    7 Days!!!!

1 Week!!!!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I just want to see the livestream now :)
  • Options
    I just want to see the livestream now :)

Tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    And we're still 32 hours, 51 minutes, and 12 seconds away....(But who's counting😇)

giphy.gif

Tomorrow's gif will just be a mushroom cloud
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I'm doing an overnight with the rugrats and their parents better be back tomorrow so I can make it home in time. Brought my laptop just in case though.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'm doing an overnight with the rugrats and their parents better be back tomorrow so I can make it home in time. Brought my laptop just in case though.

how many are their currently? i know your family is expecting one?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member

how many are their currently? i know your family is expecting one?

My oldest son has twin girls, 2 and 1/2 years old. My younger son is expecting a girl in July.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top