Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims Delivery Express June 8

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    Well thats... confusing?

don't we already have pride flags did they add new ones?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    It says two new flags. :)
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited June 2022
    Pride flags are cool, really not loving product placement in the Sims (I know we've already had a bunch of it before but like real life logos and stuff are a no for me).
    Post edited by Omri147 on
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Well Known Hardware Brand in The Sims :/ There was a time when Maxis would have satirised them. Even GTA V had the iFruit.

Flags are cool - keep adding flags - am down with that
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    Do the headphones come without the hat or are they attached to it?

I would prefer them to be seperate.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Do the headphones come without the hat or are they attached to it?

I would prefer them to be seperate.

Yeah I wish they would make them separate ones too,
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I dont really mind product placement, and it looks pretty cool. Though would it kill someone to have hats not be glued to the headphones all the time? Guess I'll wait for someone to make separate cc of it.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    edited June 2022
    I dont really mind product placement, and it looks pretty cool. Though would it kill someone to have hats not be glued to the headphones all the time? Guess I'll wait for someone to make separate cc of it.

I understand they have to use hats because of issues with clipping hair, but I think it would be nice if they changed the type of head covering like a scarf or a bandana, and not always baseball hats.

portrait-exotic-black-girl-with-colored-braids-red-headphones-hanging-from-neck-dressed-red-sweater-red-headscarf-graffiti-wall-background_323169-1588.jpg

snoop-dogg-9.jpg

middle-eastern-woman-hijab-listening-music-headphones-dancing-outdoors-woman-independence-feminism-middle-eastern-231830188.jpg

Post edited by EA_Cade on
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Just noticed it even says 'Logitech' on the back in English which is very immersion-breaking... not a fan.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    They're a little on the ginormous side for my taste. :D

• superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    What were the pride flags they added?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't mind real product placement in the sims...but unfortunately the texture quality for that headset is very poor and only comes with a hat. Thanks, I guess.

uFoID4C.png

I have wanted more headsets for the sims so this is a bit disappointing.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Ooo, they look as bad as they probably sound
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Oh no why did they make them so massive? :lol:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Just noticed it even says 'Logitech' on the back in English which is very immersion-breaking... not a fan.
    Thanks for the warning, I will avoid them.

I don't mind stuff being added with a non-word logo or converted to Simlish but I draw the line at English. Pity. It totally spoils game immersion when you have stuff like 'moschino' plastered over an item of clothing...
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    edited June 2022
    did they make the headphones wolfsized too :lol: oh dear

yeah idk i don't think I'm gonna add this sdx if game doesn't auto add it like its not particularily giving me "must have in my game right now" like sure flags but also i don't recall even using existing ones :sweat_smile:

also don't like english text and I'm just not really fan of the megaphones... i mean headphones but in mega size
    looks like sims neck about to snap
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I don't mind real product placement in the sims...but unfortunately the texture quality for that headset is very poor and only comes with a hat. Thanks, I guess.

uFoID4C.png

Oof.

Between this, the infamous MAC make-up, Batuu and Moschino (which ended up giving us a good pack, though only because they barely put in any Moschino clothing,) I feel like The Sims 4 has had some real bad luck with their product collabs.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I guess I'm in the minority. I don't really pay attention to logos on clothing. I don't pause and think, "Oh no! That's a Logitech logo." It definitely doesn't effect game immersion for me. But then again I have a Starbucks cafe and a Bath & Body Works store in my game. 😄
    edited June 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    logion wrote: »

uFoID4C.png

Oof.

Between this, the infamous MAC make-up, Batuu and Moschino (which ended up giving us a good pack, though only because they barely put in any Moschino clothing,) I feel like The Sims 4 has had some real bad luck with their product collabs.

I really like the Mac makeup, I think it is some of the best vanilla makeup in the game ( I don’t download CC ), I also love when they add content from CC creators. I wish they would add some more make up, some jewelry, eyelashes and hairs from some CC creators, I do love their work.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    I guess I'm in the minority. I don't really pay attention to logos on clothing. I don't pause and think, "Oh no! That's a Logitech logo." It definitely doesn't effect game immersion for me. But then again I have a Starbucks cafe and a Bath & Body Works store in my game. 😄
    Funnily enough, English words bother me the least out of all of this. My headcanon is that our English is like Simlish to the sims. What we see as words, they see as colorful nonsense. The word "logitech" is just a fancy logo that doesn't mean anything to them.
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I really like the Mac makeup, I think it is some of the best vanilla makeup in the game ( I don’t download CC ), but if I did I would use the person that made that makeups stuff in a second!
    A lot of it's not too bad. But there's one piece of make-up that's pretty infamous.

exvlv25c7i551.png

There's also the IRL Sims make-up palette issue, but that's another story entirely.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    edited June 2022

Lol, I enjoy some of the realistic stuff too ( Starbucks, Chuck E. Cheese etc. ), and I loved the Mac makeup. It doesn’t bother me if they want to collaborate and bring us more stuff, especially when it’s free. Lol, I was just thinking seeing a vampire show up at my door breaks the immersion more for me….lol, but not enough to make me do without a new world, new furniture, hairs, clothes and build stuff…. Lol. Please EA collaborate some more on content from CC creators! And if you do another clothing pack like Moschino please bring is a bit more clothing with it, especially when the pieces have so few color swatches.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I am not using these headphones 🎧 ! They’re huge! I mean can you imagine the stress on the neck wearing those all the time? 😂. Poor Sims.
    Also the logo could have been done in Simlish.

Why can’t we say no thanks to these SDX drops? 😫

I do like the new flags. 😊
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Non-interactable objects. Way-hey.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.