Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I think they actually can play against each other, but only one-on-one. Playing with teams would be so much fun! Wow! It took 30 minutes before Dylan was possessed? That seems like a long time, they usually wake up possessed after passing out. He won't be possessed again unless you make him possessed by walking in the mist again or eating one of the bizarre fruits. Be careful though, the mist affect is temporary, but eating the fruit will make him be possessed every night between midnight and 4-6 a.m. until he gets vaccinated or you cheat to remove the possessed trait/buff.

Oh nice you let Cale and Erwin chat for awhile. I wondered if perhaps you had plans to use their conversation in some way. Cool! :)

Comedic Scientist! I love that! hehe Perhaps he'll be a 'Mad' Scientist. ;) Ohhh, that's right! Joe will love that spell once he learns it. No more cooking! hehe Thanks! I didn't change as much this time as in past remodels, but still did quite a bit. The creator did a great job! It's called Get Famous Mid Century by Jasperella on the Gallery if you want to check out the original.

Yeah, I would agree the first version of Cale's new hairstyle did look more combed back. Probably why I wasn't satisfied with it. Cale has a more laid back messy style. Glad you like the new one, I do too. Hoping to find a better one for next month though. Maybe there's one in the Werewolves pack that would suit him. ;)

Gah! I can't wait to read about DJ's time in Moonwood Mills/Forgotten Hollow with Aaron and Hunter! Sounds very interesting so far! I am definitely replacing a world this year for the pack too, just don't know which one yet. So excited to get my hands on that pack! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may17.jpg
    May 17: Allies!

Special Appearances By: Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 ), Aaron Winterson ( @afai1261 ), Bryon Ellison ( @Skeilah )
    Cale arrives in the barracks wearing a lab coat D.J. has seen the scientists wear as they enter and exit the Information Center. He hands one to D.J.

"Here, put this on." Cale says to D.J.
    "Where did you find these?" D.J. asks.
    "Our friend, Erwin. After you three left, I chatted with him more. I even got him to have one of his friends create fake IDs for us. Yours is n the pocket of your lab coat."

dj-05-248.jpg

Wearing their lab coats and using their charm, both D.J. and Cale are able to gain access to the Information Center. D.J. looks over at Cale with a sigh of relief while Cale smiles.

"What now, boss?" Cale asks.
    "We need to find a scientist we can trust." D.J. replies.

dj-05-249.jpg

D.J. and Cale scout out the Information Center which still looks like a library in a sense. Many books and magazines on the shelves had to more with scientific and military stuff now by looking at the book titles. D.J. hides around the corner as he notices Cale approach a female Sim in a lab coat of her own.

"Well, hello there...Alessandra!" Cale says waving and then bending over to read her ID badge attached to her coat.
    "What can I do for you..." Alessandra pauses waiting for Cale to respond.
    "Cale. Cale Conrad." Cale replies.
    "Mr. Conrad." Alessandra finishes. "I don't remember seeing you before. Are they bringing new blood on board already?"
    "You could say that."
    "What's your assignment?"
    "Uh, to introduce you to my partner."

Cale turns around and motions D.J. over.

dj-05-250.jpg
    dj-05-251.jpg

D.J. walks over and can instantly sense that Alessandra is a spellcaster. They both look at each other.

"You're a..." Alessandra begins.
    "Scientist, too!" D.J. finishes for Alessandra.

D.J. knew that being a spellcaster wasn't supposed to be advertised and mostly a secret. Especially to non-spellcasters. He didn't want Cale to know. At least not yet.

"My name is Mr. Faireborn. I'm a colleague of Mr. Conrad here. I am curious about what you know of the secret laboratory. I heard someone broke in and that's why the sirens are now constantly going off. What happened?"
    "I guess you both ARE fresh blood indeed." Alessandra says. "That large cloud above the lab, you probably already noticed. That's what makes some of the Sims infected. It's also in some plants. But if that cloud of mist reaches down to us, we'll all be infected."
    "What's so important about the laboratory, though?" D.J. continues.
    "Weren't you two brought up to speed before they brought you here?"
    "I'm sure they did." Cale chimes in. "We were too busy with our noses in books."
    "There's a giant plant in the basement. It looks like the different plants you see outside."
    "The purple, blue and pink things out there?" D.J. asks.
    "Yes." Alessandra replies. "The military is calling it The Mother. That's what the infected keep saying at least according to them."

dj-05-252.jpg

D.J. and Cale continue to learn more about The Mother, the infected, and other stuff from Alessandra. She then asks D.J. if she could speak with him privately.

"Don't keep me waiting too long!" Cale responds with a smoldering look towards Alessandra.

Alessandra blushes at Cale for a moment and then grabs D.J.'s arm and pulls him a bit away from Cale and anyone else in the Information Center.

"You're a spellcaster, aren't you?" Alessandra asks D.J.
    "I see you are one as well." D.J. responds.
    "Are there more from the magic realm coming to try and stop this thing?"
    "Not that I am aware of. To be honest, Ms. French..." D.J. could read her full name on her badge, "...myself and Cale are not really scientists. We were both drafted into the military. We're stationed at one of the military bases here. We are in big trouble, though, if we can't figure out a way to stop whatever is happening. I never thought of trying magic."
    "Magic won't work." Alessandra sighs. "I tried curing the infected with magic. Nothing happens. I can't find the right potion to create for it."
    "Here's another confession..." D.J. begins. "It was a group of us military personnel that broke into the laboratory. I think we sparked something when we went to the basement. One of our men got caught in the mist. We had to immediately get him out."
    "Keep an eye on him. He could be infected now. He actually should be infected if he was exposed to some of that mist."

dj-05-253.jpg

D.J. and Alessandra head back to where Cale is. D.J. tells Cale that he told Alessandra the truth about who they are. Cale seems to look thrilled. He then fills Cale in on the rest besides the spellcaster information. He could also tell Cale was into Alessandra by the looks he keeps giving her.

dj-05-254.jpg

That evening while D.J. was resting, his mind went back to when he was in the Star Wars universe. He couldn't help it, but his mind kept going to having to do with going behind enemy lines and using their own technology against them. He wasn't sure how this fit into his current situation, but he knew he had to go back to the laboratory.

dj-05-255.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    June 4th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Good to see Adam is getting a lot more yoga students for this month. Del Sol Valley was perfect for him to be an instructor.

@Karababy52
    I always enjoy Sims' autonomous reactions with each other. I always have to scroll my mouse over the interaction to see what is going on. I like Cale Jr.'s reaction to his dad's BOOGAing. To me, it looked like he was thinking his dad couldn't pull it off better than he did it earlier. Kind of like a, 'Nice try, dad!' thing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Ooo, and there she is Cale, your destiny! <3 Love how Cale was able to talk Erwin into giving him the lab coats and ID cards. Way to go Cale! Ah, of course she'd know DJ was a Spellcaster. Very cool he confessed everything to her, so now they have her as an ally. Of course Cale gives her a smoldering look. hehe Dude's a romantic and can't help himself around a pretty girl. Especially her! ;) Great thoughts he's having about his time in Batuu and the current situations. Even if it all was just a dream, or not, it's good he's using it to help accomplish his current goals.

Anyway, thank you so much for bringing Sandy into the picture for Cale, I love it! <3

I usually just make something up for the interactions between Sims depending on the story, but in the case of Joe and Cale Jr. talking, I'd had a pop-up earlier while they were at school for Cale Jr. drawing a naughty pic of his teacher, so I used that. Hmmm, perhaps you're right about Cale Jr.'s thought about his Dad's 'joke.' Perhaps he just enjoyed the goofy look on his Dad's face which made him laugh even though he felt his own version was better. :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Hi All!
    Taking a bit of a break from this challenge. With all the overtime I have been working, just can't get the story out because I am so brain dead. Just going to play the sims for a bit in another challenge, with no story plot line. I should be back next weekend. Have a great day/night all! :) Oh, and I was rather distracted by the 5-"bun" salute of @LegacySims2017's daily screen shot! Love how you are putting Dylan's klepto trait to good use! lol
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2022
    mju81a57dkjp.jpeg
    31st May. The end of a long journey with bonus pictures.
    pkm5oz4bx5v7.jpeg
    Krista grew closer to Kiyoshi. He was athletic like her and they bonded other their difficult relationships with their parents. He understood her better than anyone else. But she could sense he was hiding something from her.
    “Krista, I want to tell you something important.” He said nervously. “I really like you.”
    Krista’s eyes grew wide with surprise. “But I thought you like Kaori.”
    Kiyoshi shrugged. “I don’t understand why so many people think I like her.”
    “Kiyoshi.” Krista said carefully. “You’re my friend, to like you the same as you like me, I would have to really understand you. We’ve only known each other a few weeks.”
    Kiyoshi smiled. “I understand.”
    They hugged each other and both were smiling brightly.
    95y5up17zbu9.jpeg
    Dylan appeared at her lot the next day and he introduced himself.
    h759sftkmprv.jpeg
    He even did some gardening to help Krista out.ew7e3bn2c476.jpeg
    Krista went for a swim when the weather starter to get warmer. She did many things, perfecting her snowboarding, rock climbing and she even climbed to the peak. She wanted to stay here forever.
    Meanwhile in San Myshuno, Charley Shelby will stop at nothing to make sure her useless Daughter won’t become a risk to her.
    vtndm09pcuau.jpeg
    n77fy4w6pfsu.jpeg
    pa2g2t3dbwsj.jpeg
    0ljtcsnnt60i.jpeg
    kcdlmi1lb5p6.jpeg
    ev5lxqb7t5kf.jpeg
    2xqpnj3ydodt.jpeg
    bkah0jtox5wt.jpeg
    Time for Windenburg!
    Thank you for reading!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited June 2022
    June 5th: Exploring downtown

Today's Accomplishments:
    World-Famous Celebrity
    - Host a meet and greet

Painter Extraordinaire
    - View 3 paintings at a museum

s3fwFWO.png
    None of us had school or work today, so we went down town to do a little more exploring.
    First stop was the museum Kaori and I had visited earlier. We hadn't explored it much during our first visit, so we took this opportunity to look around and appreciate the art on display.

OCTvP9V.png

We ended up wandering apart as we looked around, and I found myself at an easel trying to imitate some of the abstract paintings I'd just seen.

IHD2M5U.png

For some reason I just ended up was a bunch of eyeballs.

While I was working on that, Carol was approaching every celebrity she could find and asking them for an autograph.

ZOGNRUS.png
    LJnSk9R.png
    Pcr6Hwq.png

I think she's starting a collection.

Meanwhile, Kaori had found a piano on the roof and was trying her hand at playing. She must have some talent because she drew in a small crowd and even received a few tips.

LkbT1Om.png

By mid afternoon we were ready to move on, so we wandered over to the local lounge where we noticed a meet and greet was being held. We went inside and chatted with both celebrities and fans for a few hours before the event ended.

GqVVr5V.png

The Starlight Accolades were being held at the lounge, so we stuck around as earlier in the week I'd been notified that one of my violin pieces had been nominated for an award.

E25FjnI.png

I didn't end up winning anything, but both Brytani Cho and Judith Ward did, so we cheered them on from the audience.

tmtOKLd.png
    1DzVBg2.png

By the time the awards were finished, it was getting late, so we said our goodbyes and returned home for the night.
    edited June 2022
    June - Day 5: "Not just a pretty face..."

gjpb5vS.png

Notes
    NWP5OPF.png
    The rest of the afternoon/evening Sandy worked on her Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and finally reached the all important Level 10 in painting to complete it! Congrats Sandy!

WGBDMJb.png
    The boys had some dinner, did their homework and then while Cale Jr. worked on doing some extra credit, Joe practiced his Spellcasting and learned the Scrubaroo spell. Not long after, they went to bed even though it was Friday night. Sandy soon followed.

SYy2Xlm.png
    Meanwhile, Cale chugged down a Potion of Plentiful Needs and stayed up all night practicing his singing skill. He was determined to do well at his first gig and not embarrass himself.

2s4kil2.png
    "Wow, Dad's still out there singing his heart out. He really wants to do well eh?"
    "Yeah, I guess we're stuck with PB&J for awhile. Better than lameo salad anyway."

q0IzfvD.png
    "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll cook something for you, or I will."
    "Hey! What about that Delicioso spell? Mom would use that sometimes."
    "I haven't learned it yet."
    "No? Okay, maybe I'll try to learn it."
    "You're too young, but soon squirt."
    "Yeah, soon. I can't wait!"

TX5d9V5.png
    Cale saw Adam Lambert walking towards him down the sidewalk with a big smile on his face.
    "Adam! Long time no see Dude. How's it goin'?"
    "Great, can't complain."

YFKUAyi.png
    "So, what are you doing in this neck of the woods? Don't you have a fancy mansion in the Hollywood Hills?"
    "I do, yes. I came here to visit you since I heard you were living here now."

DK3Bp6A.png
    "Aww, man, that's so cool. By the way, thanks again for dancing with us back in Windenburg. The guys still talk about that. We'll never forget how nice it was of you to do that."
    "Hey, it was my pleasure, it was a lot of fun. You and your friends are great dancers. I bet you'd go far in the industry if you decided to be a dancer."
    "Eh, maybe."

S87xp0B.png
    "I do have a gig, my first one tomorrow, well, today now, and I'm supposed to dance in it. They want me to sing too, that's why I was out here, practicing."
    "Cool, from what I heard, I bet you'll do very well."
    "I hope so. I sounded like a bag of howling cats yesterday."

lIUPBvn.png
    "I'm between gigs right now, so if you need any help, I'd love to coach you. Just give me a call and we'll set up a time for you to come over to my house. Bring Sandy and the boys too."
    "You know about Sandy and my boys?"
    "Everybody knows about you Dude, you're the talk of the town right now, you're already famous."
    "Huh, I had no idea. Thanks, I'd be crazy to turn down an offer like that."

PLukHvr.png
    "Excellent! I have to go now though Cale, give me a call, you still have my number, right?"
    "I sure do!"
    "Alright, good luck with your gig today. And remember to have fun with it. No sense in doing anything if it isn't fun."
    "I'll remember that, talk to you soon!"

BiikABY.png
    Inside the house the boys were finished with their breakfast and snuck into Cale's office to look around at all his cool stuff in there. Joe thought he might try experimenting on the cauldron too.
    "Hey! What are you doing? That's Daddy's soccer ball from Uni. The one he kicked a winning goal with! Put it back! You got your own anyway."
    "Chill kid, it's okay. I see Dad kicking it all the time, he won't care. Here, catch!" Joe said kicking the ball to Cale Jr. However, he wasn't ready for it, so it hit him on the top of the head.
    "Hey! Give a guy a warning next time."
    "Pfft, you're okay, don't be such a baby."
    "A baby!?!? I'll show you who's a baby!"
    Cale Jr. said and kicked the ball back to Joe where it promptly hit him in the face.
    "Opps...sorry."
    "Sure you are."
    "No, really I-"
    "I know, it's cool."
    Joe said putting Cale's ball back on the dresser. "Let's take my ball out on the patio to play. Dad would kill us if we broke anything in here."

h5WWYHL.png
    Cale was hungry, so he cast a spell for a couple slices of pizza as Adam walked away. As he ate, he had a sudden thought.
    (Oh dang, I haven't cooked in days. I should go do that before I go.)
    (Joe can cook, so can Sandy, they're both spellcasters too. They'll all be fine.)
    (Oh, yeah. D'uh!)

A few minutes later after taking care of his plate, it was time for Cale's first gig.

u5mUets.png
    When he arrived outside the studio, he met a guy (forgot his name) who said he was on a break from shooting a movie. He told Cale how fun it was being an actor, even if only just as an extra, but a lot of hard work too. They had a chat for a couple minutes until the guy's break was over and they parted ways. Cale finally made his way inside the studio where Critters of the Mauven Forest was being shot.

wENJXVk.png
    Um, I accidentally made a big mistake when Cale introduced himself to the guy in charge of doing his hair and make-up. I hit 'Flirty' introduction instead of Friendly or Cheerful. Opps! The guy's romance bar shot up immediately to half full. I guess he really likes Cale eh? o.O
    "Hey, I'm sorry if I led you on Dude, I didn't mean to do that. I'm in a relationship already. Can we just be friends?"

RdDx0vg.png
    "Oh, well, yeah, that's okay. I guess. But if you ever change your mind...let me know."
    "I won't, I don't swing that way Dude, I'm sorry. You're cute and everything, but...yeah."
    "You think I'm cute?"
    "Well sure, but that doesn't mean I'm interested, you know?"
    "Aww, dang, okay. It's cool."

qn0YNNT.png
    "Alright, let's get you fixed up for your part. You're going to make a very cute Vulpes."
    "Uh, thanks. I'll have to trust you since I have no idea what a Vulpes is other than some kind of animal in the forest."
    "They didn't tell you?"
    "Nope, all I know is I have sing, dance and play the guitar."

WUgLNb1.png
    "Dude! What are you doing? Seriously? Animals in the forest don't wear make-up that looks like this! I look like a Drag Queen!"
    "Gah! I'm sorry, I got a little carried away."

op2XECy.png
    "You would make a very pretty Drag Queen though if I may say so."
    "Dude, friends, just friends, remember? But thanks, I'm flattered....uh, you're not thinking about cutting my hair are you?"
    "Actually, yes, the role calls for a shorter style and a different color."
    "No, absolutely not! You're not touching one hair on my head. You already made me shave."
    "Would you consider wearing a wig?"
    "Yeah, I guess, if I have to."
    "Good, if I don't do what I'm supposed to do, I'll get in trouble. You wouldn't want me to lose my job, right?"
    "No, it's cool."

Gm66hL2.png
    Somehow Cale's new friend was able to stuff all his hair under a very short wig. The guy is truly talented eh?
    "My hair hasn't been this short since I was a kid."
    "I like the long hair better myself, but you're still cute. Anyway, you should head over to wardrobe next. It's the first door on your right."
    "Alright, thanks for not cutting my hair."
    "You're welcome, hope to see you again sometime."
    "Maybe, if I do a good job."
    "Good luck Cale. I'll be watching."
    "Thanks, see ya."

IrJXw2h.png
    Cale was appalled with his costume. Apparently, he was the star of some kind of children's show.
    (Why'd I have to get make up and a different hairstyle? You can't even see my face!)
    (Hollywood's a different world I guess.)
    (This is so embarrassing! I guess I should be glad nobody will see my face.)

Cale took it all in stride and after getting some notes from the director and practicing his lines for a few minutes, he was ready to go. The first thing he had to do was sing.
    *Gulp*

lys59YE.png
    Next up was one of two dance numbers which he nailed in his opinion.
    (Okay, this isn't so bad.)

VFmMoX2.png
    (It's actually kind of fun!)

9UFp2sx.png
    After the second dance number, Cale took an impromptu bow and made it look like part of the dance.

wcuBduD.png
    The gig ended with Cale in his element, playing the guitar. The Director cheered and everyone on set clapped with smiles on their faces.
    (I guess I did a good job.)

He did indeed! Cale is now a Notable Newcomer and got a promotion as well. Go Cale!

Comments/replies coming up next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited June 2022
    June 5th Comments:

@Karababy52
    You can actually select up to 3 other Sims to play basketball. But all they do is throw the ball (maybe once) to try and make it in the hoop. I want to see them dribbling the ball, walking the court while the opponent(s) try and block. And I'd like to see a score message at the end like there is with ping pong and other games at least. Don't have to see them shoot that many hoops...just some type of scoring for fun. For Dylan's possession, no...it lasted 30 in-game minutes. It happened as soon as the gang traveled back to the military base. He came out of the mist, passed out, woke up, everyone traveled, possessed. I was about to have another Sim slap him, but he came to before the Sim had a chance. That's when I started that story piece of him napping on the bunk, blah blah blah.

lol @ mad scientist. I can actually picture that with Cale Jr. Will be fun to see the new game content that comes with the werewolves pack. They should definitely put more hairstyles in there. The trailer showed the Sim have red spot that was glowing, probably showing she was going to turn into a werewolf. I wonder if one gets to scratch another Sim to turn them. I think that's how it is in werewolf lore.
    I wanted a nice way to have Cale and Sandy meet up. I thought putting her as a scientist worked perfect. If I made her part of the story, it could be a nice way to tie her in getting together with Cale for future storylines with Cale in it as well. I am going to have D.J. get married to Paige sometime down the line and it'll be a big wedding. You can already guess who Cale's plus one will be. I'm going to go the whole nine yards with the wedding now that we have a pack for it...from the engagement, to D.J.'s bachelor party, to setting up the wedding, the wedding itself, and the reception. Going to have fun with it to explore that pack's options.

I forgot about the school pop ups. It is fun when story writers put those things in. Makes it more entertaining when one can incorporate the pop ups from different things. It helps also build the personality you want for the Sim. Let the game help a bit.
    Wow, I loved the daily image. Was the plane actually in it? The rest behind the spoiler made me laugh...thanks! Was a long day at work yesterday (10.5 hr workshift) and needed this laugh. From the boys with the soccer ball in Cale's room, to the dressing up like a drag queen from Cale's make-up artist, to the costume in a kids show. All great and funny. Makes me look forward to what Cale's next stunt is.

@SoulGal7
    Glad I could entertain you during your OT at work. I knew the ladies (and maybe some guys, who knows) would like the "5-bun salute" as you call it. :joy: The Klepto trait needed to be added somehow. I think it worked out perfect for my story. Looking to see more of Dylan in yours when the OT period comes to an end.

@DramaticJedi5
    Aww, I hope Krista and Kiyoshi start dating now. Was fun to see some of the Challenge Sims in there. Dylan sure likes to help out in other Challenges. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Was fun seeing Adam and family go to the Starlight Accolades. I wish the game would make it so ALL the seats were filled up or maybe just a couple empties.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2022
    eq53h2s7ttp9.jpeg
    6th June 2022: A Friendly Face.
    4wchdygptwaw.jpeg
    A week after she had climbed Mount Komerebi with her new close friend, Dylan, she cane home from School to find a strange man stood at her door.
    “Krista Shelby.” He said, stepping towards her.
    She moved away from him, but he was faster and he stopped in front of her.
    “Who are you?”
    “Your Mother wishes you to return home.”
    “Why? She agreed to let me leave. She didn’t want me to live in San Myshuno.”
    “She fears for your safety.”
    “Safety?”
    Krista wasn’t prepared to let this man take her anywhere.
    vr98sg5dd22v.jpeg
    She ran like her life depended on it, she found the train station and was grateful she didn’t have to wait long before a train pulled up.
    yykvh3n4l1y6.jpeg
    She took the train to the furthest stop, a lovely place called Windenburg.
    She sat on a bench unsure of what to do. She didn’t have any money and she had left most of her belongings behind. She just her the clothes on her back and what little she had in her pockets.
    “Do you want any help?” A friendly girl her age approached and sat down with her on the bench.
    Krista found she could easily talk with the girl and told her a brief version of what had happened.
    She said she was Isabel and her Older Sister Ellie had a place she was renting while she tried to decide if she wanted to go to University or not and Isabel was with her due to better schools in this area. She said they could help her get out of the snow and try to figure out what to do.
    j5lh94hygkaw.jpeg
    Ellie was very welcoming, they lived on a row of three houses and the one on the other end was ready to be rented out. Ellie was also close friends with the Landlord’s Brother, who lived close by to their house.
    2lzc8pzvm2d4.jpeg
    When Ellie left for bed, Isabel suggested they try to find some clothes for Krista. Then they could make up the sofa for Krista to sleep on. Krista didn’t want to impose, but she insisted she could have some of her old clothes.
    cdlambmunsl0.jpeg
    Isabel led her to the cupboard in the Kitchen and helped Krista sort out what to wear.
    oiv9bmskzyzc.jpeg
    Krista was happy with her’s and Isabel’s choices.
    ye1dabl6hoa9.jpeg
    She spent the night on the comfortable sofa.
    hmi3kiyv1d97.jpeg
    Ellie told her at breakfast the house was hers. She had talked to this guy, who was called Isaac, and he had said his Brother was more than willing. Rent wasn’t bad either.
    d067ey4em9qq.jpeg
    They all went to check out the house, before Krista and Isabel had to leave for School and Ellie had work.
    UPDATED! The Story will be added tomorrow.
    Fun facts:
    The brown haired girl is my Sister as a Sim and the blonde haired is me.
    I feel my Sim looks a lot older than me.
    Isaac will be important later.
    Ellie and Isabel are originally from Henford-On-Bagely, because it is practically what I see everyday.
    Krista is completing three aspirations from three different packs this month, all of which come with worlds.
    Post edited by DramaticJedi5 on
    @LegacySims2017
    I was wanted them together from the start, but I had invited him to the excursion and he didn’t show. Dylan, who had less friendship was there. He sure does like to help.
    edited June 2022
    June 6th: Drawing a crowd

iOGH55o.png
    I'm not feeling well today, so I'm just going to post some pictures. Right now I'm grinding through the Self-Care Specialist aspiration, which requires a lot of yoga. Adam is almost a 5 star celebrity now and is beginning to draw in a crowd, but I still haven't had a sim ask for a selfie and the paparazzi seem to ignore him. This could make the celebrity aspiration a little harder and I've already looked through my mods and couldn't find one that nerfs these features. I'm curious, is anyone else having difficulty with this?

q8j5UMG.png
    DGGO48B.png
    56CXKsk.png
    XMRI6UP.png
    vGKnYEB.png
    BBEejEr.png
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may18.jpg
    May 18: Pathogenic Investigator!

Special Appearances By: Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 ), Aaron Winterson ( @afai1261 ), Aldo Holloway ( @Llandros2012 ), Bryon Ellison ( @Skeilah ), Dylan Healy ( @SoulGal7 ), Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy )
    The next day as the team was working out at the military base's gym before their duties began, D.J. hopped onto a treadmill next to Cale.

"I need to go back to the Information Center and see if I can find Allesandra. I want to get a closer look in the basement beyond that mist. There's got to be a way to get through there. Do you want to tag along?" D.J. asks.
    "Just call her. She gave me her phone number." Cale responds.
    D.J. shakes his head clucking his tongue. "Of course you have her number!"

dj-05-256.jpg

Getting the phone number of Allesandra from Cale, D.J. gives her a call. He lets her know of his plans of wanting to go deeper into the Laboratory and checking things out for himself and wonders if she can help. She tells him she can get hands on a hazmat suit which should allow him to enter the misted areas and not get infected. She continues to tell him that this is what the scientists have been using for their own investigation when handling the plants growing around the town. Allesandra says she will meet D.J. later in the evening to pass one off to him.

dj-05-257.jpg

D.J. tells Cale of the plans. As they are talking, Dylan could be heard groaning in the background. This gets the attention of the rest of the team. Dylan's body begins to jerk. He soon gets a huge grin on his face and derpy looking eyes. He looks just like the zombified Sims they all have encountered.

dj-05-258.jpg
    dj-05-259.jpg

The team stares at Dylan. They were told they could slap a zombified Sim and should wake them up out the state they were in. The last time D.J. tried that, he was overpowered. He considered Dylan not just a member of the team, but also a friend. He considers all of them his friends.

dj-05-260.jpg

D.J. decides to take a chance and slaps Dylan across the face. Dylan blinks a couple times and comes to. He looks around seeing the rest of the team surrounding him.

"What's going on?" Dylan asks. "Why are you all surrounding me?"
    "The other day, when you tried to pass through that mist. You were infected. Now the effects are happening to you. You were zombified like we've seen others around town." D.J. explains to Dylan.
    "What? No. It isn't true. They're not going to let me live."
    "Calm down. We'll find a cure."
    "What if there isn't one?"
    "I said we'll find one. One of us will always be buddied up with you. We'll keep an eye on you. We know how to bring you out of the zombified state."

The rest of the team also remained positive to Dylan which started to put him at ease.

dj-05-261.jpg
    dj-05-262.jpg

That evening, D.J. meets with Allesandra outside the military base. She has a hazmat suit with her. She tells D.J. to make sure he has the filter within the hood when entering through the mist, that it will keep the mist from entering the suit and infecting him.

dj-05-263.jpg

D.J. decides to go alone to the Laboratory. He wants to see what is going on in the basement before informing the others.

dj-05-264.jpg

Once inside, D.J. dons the hazmat suit he was given by Allesandra before entering the mechanical doors.

dj-05-265.jpg

As D.J. arrives to the spot where Dylan had walked through and became infected, he takes a big gulp and starts to walk through the mist. He doesn't call or feel faint. He continues to walk down the corridor until he sees another mechanical door. Using the plastic card, he scans it on the control panel and the door opens.

dj-05-266.jpg
    dj-05-267.jpg

D.J. was clear of the mist. There were more stairs descending downward.

dj-05-268.jpg

At the end of the hall was another door, but there was no need for a card or any type of key.

dj-05-269.jpg

Walking through, D.J. find a room full of the plants that are outside. Each one is in an incubator. At the end of the room were purple vines with reddish leaves. They were almost opalescence in color. D.J. could hear a rumbling from nearby. He walks further to the end of the room and sees yet another mechanical door.

dj-05-270.jpg
    dj-05-271.jpg

When the door opens, there's a sound of a loud roar. D.J.'s eyes get wide as he looks up. D.J. wishes he had his lightsaber right now. There is no way D.J. could face what he was looking at. He knew he was much braver in his dream. He quickly turns around and runs the path he came in from.

dj-05-272.jpg
    dj-05-273.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2022
    June - Day 6: "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life..."

Awbbz7U.png

Notes
    5po8BNM.png
    When Cale arrived home from his successful gig, he found Sandy and Cale Jr. playing chess together.

Y09CHIu.png
    While Joe was again practicing spellcasting and learned the Repairio spell. Good job Joe!

f4FARSH.png
    After lots of congratulations, hugs and kisses from his family about his promotion, Cale decided he wanted to do even better so went in his office to practice acting again for his next audition. Everyone else went to bed.

IQzhrWc.png
    The next morning the boys had school, but nobody still had done any cooking, so Sandy conjured up a pepperoni pizza for breakfast. There's no rules saying one has to eat boring cereal, eh? The boys sure didn't mind.
    "We got the coolest parents in the world Joe, am I right?"
    "I'm not complaining!"

vDhSTXr.png
    After the boys left for school, Cale and Sandy had fun, uh, 'celebrating' Cale's success and then he went to practice acting again for his audition while Sandy made herself a drink at the patio bar before work.

PFbiA6Y.png
    However, she didn't have time to drink it before it was time to go. She again whipped out a broom from thin air and hopped on to fly her way there.

Q8USnnO.png
    Oh, okay, she just used it to get to the sidewalk out front and then disappeared. Would've been more fun if she'd rode the broom to work, but oh well...

cCzaAIc.png
    *Note - there are large blocks of time I'm not showing in this update since it involves every day things that would probably bore y'all. Just so you know.

After the boys came back home from school, the family spent the day doing various things. At one point I saw Cale Jr. take a bag of trash outside to the can on the front porch. I thought he'd thrown it in the trash, but apparently he'd just dropped it on the floor for some reason. Joe went out there and complained about it, but then proceeded to jump in it. Tsk, what the heck Joe? Sheesh!

xC5OXvK.png
    Finally it was time for Cale to go to his next audition for a commercial selling guitars later that early evening.
    (I've got this one in the bag. They want me to play guitar and sell guitars? Ohhh yeahhh!)

G0MHtU8.png
    Joe had some fun on his laptop before going to bed, Cale Jr. had already hit the hay himself. I just showed this screenshot mostly for the sunset coming in the window. I thought it was pretty.

RrUbXFJ.png
    Of course Cale passed the audition with flying colors. But he was in serious need of some fun. Too bad Sandy had already gone to bed.

eMoraG4.png
    No worries, Aaron, Joel and DJ were still up for a game of Party Frenzy online.

HvgrxoS.png
    The next day Cale took care of his garden, the boys went to school and Sandy went to work. Cale had the place to himself for a few hours so he decided to try and get a tan au naturel.

0Jxaaqr.png
    Unfortunately, he fell asleep and more time passed than he'd thought. When he opened his eyes, there was Joe sitting by the pool doing his homework. Uh, Joe, didn't you notice your Dad's naked? o.O

N9P1GfM.png
    Then Cale Jr. walked out there too and Cale decided it was time to go put on his swim trunks. The boys were, well, boys, nothing they haven't seen before, but still...

3gwLqhy.png
    Sandy arrived home from work and decided her guys had the right idea. It was a heat wave and a dip in the pool sounded like fun. She changed into her suit and joined Cale in the pool while the boys continued their homework.

Of course Cale was thrilled to see her in a teen weeny bikini and pulled her to him for a kiss.
    "Aww man, do you guys have to do that right now? I'm trying study over here."
    "Just ignore them squirt or go inside."

DnvQUz1.png
    Cale Jr. took his brother's advice and stayed by the pool. It was hot and the cool water felt good on his feet. Sandy and Cale were having fun splashing each other and acting like teenagers.

kIjdcGO.png
    (Parents are so weird.)

FvggGI1.png
    Finished with their homework, the boys went inside, but Sandy and Cale stayed by the pool. Cale got out and serenaded Sandy with the song he was supposed to sing tomorrow.
    "What do you think? Did I sound good?"
    "You sound great Babe, (and look so hot!) much better. All that practice made a difference."
    "Thanks!"

bkngTqM.png
    Meanwhile, the boys had both brought home school projects and were doing them together in the side yard while the Sun began to set. Well, Joe was trying to do his, but Cale Jr. kept distracting him with lots of questions...uncomfortable questions.
    "Don't ask me that stuff, ask Dad! You should concentrate on your project right now before it's bedtime."
    "Aww, alright. I'd rather ask you though."
    "Uh, well...okay, but not right now. Ask me again when we have more time."
    "There's a lot to tell huh?"
    "You could say that."

FUQ8u4g.png
    The boys went to bed soon after they finished their projects and Cale went to Sandy's studio to use her easel. I got a pop-up that he was in danger of losing his fame if he didn't do something about it. One of the quickest ways is to sell paintings. Cale spent most of the night painting and reached Level 7 while Sandy played video games and did other things.

wkKPG8K.png
    Cale got hungry and cast a Delisioso spell for some Herb Crusted Salmon. While he stood there eating it, Sandy took the opportunity to come over and kiss his cheek.
    "I'm so proud of you Cale. You're working so hard for this."

ea7F7Dc.png
    "I'm trying, I want the boys to be proud of their Dad."

I think Sandy really likes Cale's tan, she started fanning herself and swooning watching him standing there in his swim trunks.

"Are you almost finished with that?"
    "Yeah, why?"
    "I think it's time to go to bed."
    "Really? But it's kind of early and I'm not tired."
    "I'm not tired either." Sandy said with a smile, reaching out to play with his chest hair.
    "Ohhh, well in that case..."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my June 6th post above! Unfortunately, it took longer to write than I thought it would so comments/replies will have to wait until later this morning/early afternoon. I'm exhausted! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    Hey guys! I updated yesterdays post thanks for waiting.
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may19.jpg
    May 19: Weird Science!

Special Appearances By: Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 ), Aaron Winterson ( @afai1261 ), Aldo Holloway ( @Llandros2012 ), Bryon Ellison ( @Skeilah ), Dylan Healy ( @SoulGal7 )
    There was a loud crackling noise when D.J. returned back to the military base. He turns around and sees the cloud formed above the Laboratory is now larger and has descended even further. Purplish pink lightning was coming from it. D.J. thought this probably also means the higher up military and scientists schedule is also going shorten.

dj-05-274.jpg
    dj-05-275.jpg

Walking inside the barracks, the whole team was awake. It was a little after midnight. D.J. fills his team in on what he saw and that he thinks he triggered something even worse now.

"Try and get some sleep." D.J. announces. "We'll deal with this more in the morning.

dj-05-276.jpg

Not much sleeping happened by the time the team saw daylight. D.J. calls Allesandra up again and lets her know of what he saw.

"The specimens in the incubators were used for testing as well as trying to be communicated with." Allesandra says over the phone.
    "What kind of testing?" D.J. asks.
    "Reading the reports, other scientists were seeing if they could reproduce the infection and then break it down and see what could be done to cure those already infected."
    "...and know how to infect others themselves." D.J. quietly thought to himself.
    Allesandra continues, "But trying to break it apart always fails. One of the incubators broke. The plant like creature eventually grew vines and well...I think you can figure out the rest."

D.J sits quietly for a moment.

"Hello?" Allesandra remarks over the phone.
    "Sorry." D.J. responds. "I'm just thinking. What if the cure is actually in the plants themselves?"
    "What do you mean?" Allesandra asks.
    "Instead of breaking down and deconstructing what's inside the plants, what if it's looked into of reforming them. Maybe there is a way to use their...weapon...against them. Maybe by killing this Mother plant is the cure for all the others infected."
    "I'm coming over. Have your suit ready." Allesandra says before she hangs up.

dj-05-277.jpg

Cale got dressed in his lab coat and followed D.J. Allesandra soon arrived soon arrived at the entrance to the military camp.

"What are you doing here?" Allesandra asks Cale.
    "I want to help." Cale replies with a cheeky grin.
    "He followed me like a little puppy dog." D.J. retorts.
    "I don't have a hazmat suit for you, so you'll have to keep watch at the Laboratory.

dj-05-278.jpg

At the Laboratory, Allesandra reminds Cale to stay behind when they get to the basement.

dj-05-279.jpg

After getting into their own hazmat suits, D.J. and Allesandra go down to the basement area, past the mist, and into the chamber where the incubators are located. Allesandra pulls out a scanner device and begins scanning each of the incubators.

"What's that doing?" D.J. asks.
    "It's collecting the spores within these plants. When I'm done, we can extract them and put them in viles." Allesandra responds. "There's diagnostic machines here in the Lab we can look at them with."

dj-05-280.jpg

D.J. and Allesandra meet up with Cale. Around the corner was a room with more incubators of alien plants as well as an analyzer. D.J. and Allesandra enter the small room with the analyzer and she tells Cale to keep an eye on one of the monitors.

Allesandra shows D.J. what to do on the computer and gives him a quick Science 101 lesson. The two get to work on the spores she collected.

"I think you're onto something, Mr. Faireborn." Allesandra states.
    "You can call me D.J."
    "And you can call me Sandy."

Allesandra does some calculations on her keyboard and asks Cale what he sees on the wall monitor. He tells her it looks like one cell deteriorates when the other comes in contact with it. He continues that it only effects some and not the others. Allesandra gives D.J. her calculations and he puts them in his computer.

"This will have to do for now. We'll need to test this on one of the infected and see what happens." Allesandra explains.
    "I have the perfect candidate!" D.J. responds.

dj-05-281.jpg

Now it was a waiting game. Dylan needed to be in the zombified state before he was injected with the vaccination.

dj-05-282.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    I agree, it would be fun to see an actual competition between teams, even if only three on three, with a score at the end. Ah well, maybe if they ever refresh CL the basketball hoop might be updated for this. :)

Ah, okay, thanks for the explanation about Dylan's possession. Yep, I can see that for Cale Jr. too being a mad scientist. hehe Perhaps I'll do that with him in the future. The girl in the trailer actually got bit by a werewolf, they showed it in flashbacks she had. It happened fast though so you might've missed it. However, perhaps they can be infected/turned into a werewolf by getting scratched too. I hope they show stuff like that in the livestream on the 10th! ;)

It was a great way to get Sandy into the mix. Ooo, a big wedding for DJ and Paige! That'll be fun to read/see! I actually have not had a wedding using the pack yet either. I had thoughts of going that route with Cale and Sandy too, but not sure if I will. Yes, the pop-ups are fun sometimes, but can get annoying. Especially when you have two kids with pop-ups and they're constantly asking for advice too. Ah well, such is life in a family I guess.

Yes, that plane flies over the city in a loop every few minutes. I had no idea about it, didn't see it last year with Essa. There's also a search helicopter, I'm assuming it's the police searching for someone. Very cool! I love little details like that in this game. I just happened to catch that plane coming in for a landing because Cale was outside singing all night. hehe

I'm so glad you enjoyed all their antics in this update. I laughed my butt off too when I saw Cale in that make-up! He would make a pretty Drag Queen eh? Eric's not wrong about that. hehe

hehe Yep, of course Cale got Sandy's number. ;) Gah! Poor Dylan! Good thing he's got his friends watching his back for him. Good girl Sandy, helping DJ get a hazmat suit! Yeah, I don't blame DJ for running out of there after he sees the Mother. o.O I like how you didn't show her. Guessing you're saving it for a later time when he's not alone. The others are going to freak out when he tells them what's down there.

@RememberJoy
    Whoa! 5 Star already? That's fantastic! Yeah, he's drawing a crowd now alright! o.O Cale's only a 1 star celebrity so far, so can't help you with the problem you're having with the paparazzi and Sims asking for a selfie. I will say though, last year the absolute toughest for Essa was completing that part of the aspiration. You'd think it would be easy to get just three to ask for that. Just keep having him out in the public, maybe hold a Meet and Greet, that might help! Good luck and I hope you're feeling better today! :)
    June 6th Comments:

@DramaticJedi5
    Nice that Krista found a new place to live. And made new friends with her adjoining neighbors now. Hopefully that mystery man doesn't find her all too soon. I hope she informs Kiyoshi and/or Dylan of her new place. :blush:
    Sounds like Kiyoshi didn't want to climb the mountain. :disappointed: Doesn't mean he doesn't like Krista. Obviously he made that known. Maybe later on, the two will hook up again.

@RememberJoy
    It's only the beginning of June, still. I like how you're moving things along fast, but I won't be when I get to that point and I don't think @Karababy52 will either. I'm guessing we'll find out with @Karababy52 more towards the middle of the month for selfies and the such. Hopefully you get it all figured out. Something you might want to try is getting Adam to a Hot Spot location where the paparazzi will hang out. Maybe even change one of the Lot Traits to the Hot Spot one.

Good to see Adam signing autographs. He's gonna be the biggest yoga instructor in town. :smiley:

@Karababy52
    The pool scene cracked me up. Cale's expression is making me laugh in that first image where Joe is sitting doing his homework. Cale looks like... 'What should I do? My son is literally right there and my junk is out in the open!' :joy: Okay, now I want to know what Cale Jr asked his big brother! :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    June 7th: Fame

jvOj2Un.png
    So I'm still not feeling well, so no story again, sorry.
    I took today's play session to troubleshoot why the paparazzi wasn't responding to Adam.
    I took all my gameplay mods out and deleted the local thumb cache, but Adam still couldn't interact with the paparazzi. I started a brand new save and cheated up a sim to 4 stars and she was able to interact and draw in paparazzi, so there must be something wrong with Adam's save file.
    I did get a couple requests from fans, but they weren't for selfies, so I think I might still be able to complete that goal eventually. As for the paparazzi goal, I think I'll just cheat past it once I've completed the selfie goal.
    Thankyou to @Karababy52 and @LegacySims2017 for your input on the problem, I know I'm going through these aspirations kind of quickly, but I also want to complete both of the Jungle Adventure aspirations as well, and I know those can take a bit of time.

qefJ2Sg.png
    6zsdxcB.png
    TavpQRl.png
    HisAkOk.png
    June - Day 7: "Daddy Conrad makes beautiful moosic..."

LY3jKWc.png

Notes
    GsaP8Wb.png
    When Cale arrived for his next gig, the girl who was in charge of his wardrobe, Joselyn, greeted him outside along with a couple others.

MuhiFjC.png
    One of them was my version of Venessa Jeong looking fierce in a costume for her next performance.

DM6rj0V.png
    My Judith Ward was in attendance as well. Looking mighty fine dahling!

aQZIOxn.png
    Cale was aware of Judith, of course, she's a Global Superstar! But he wouldn't allow himself to fanboy over her until later. He needed to focus and practice his lines at the moment. When he was satisfied he was ready, he headed over to hair & makeup.

2sPdqEg.png
    "Eric! Hey, I was hoping you'd be here again today."
    "And I was hoping you would be the star today. Shall we get to it?"

WhhZf3g.png
    "Hmm, have you ever thought about growing a mustache?"
    "I've had one before, I like them, but I'm going for a closer shaved look at the moment. Why?"

N69rYYx.png
    "It would be easier to color a real one than glue on a fake. I think it suits you too."
    "It's grey though. I guess I'm playing an older guy today. The script didn't say anything about that."
    "Problem?"
    "Nah, it's cool."

3vrbAWm.png
    "Eric, we will have a problem if you don't put down those shears. Remember?"
    "Ah yes, now I do. Alright Honey, a wig it is."

ltvHPWr.png
    "Voila! Oh my, you look like such a Daddy!"

gcNj00k.png
    "How'd you know I had kids? Did you read my bio or something?"
    "I wasn't talking about that kind of Daddy."
    "There's more than one kind?"

qaJGwGR.png
    Eric explained what the term meant to him, which made Cale laugh.
    "Oh man, I guess I have a lot to learn. Thanks for the explanation and the compliment."
    "It's my pleasure. By the way, I never would've guessed you're a Father. You seem so young."
    "Yeah, I was just a teen when I had my Son, not by choice, but I wouldn't want to go back and not have him. I love him. He's a teen now and I have another Son who's still a kid. And then there's all the...well, it's a long story. Perhaps I'll tell you sometime."
    "Alright, I'll hold you to that. But you better get over to wardrobe now. You don't want to be late."

cULEU3Q.png
    "Oh, you're in luck! I have a costume for your part that's the perfect size. No alterations needed."
    "That's cool. Thanks Joselyn."
    "You're welcome Cale."

MXtEiHG.png
    I'm floored at how different Cale looks, he looks at least 20 years older! I guess he's going to be a singing cowboy hawking guitars today. I found out he has a new Director for this gig when Cale went over to introduce himself, get his notes and tell the guy he was ready to go. I hope this Director likes Cale as much as the other gal did.

01wwUkf.png
    First act was playing a country song on a guitar, which of course he nailed it.

96Q47R7.png
    Second act was singing a song about a boy and his guitar.

"...Well, he couldn't ride or wrangle
    And he never cared to make a dime
    But give him his guitar
    And he'd be happy all the time
    And all the girls
    From nine to ninety
    Were snappin' fingers, tappin' toes
    And beggin' him: "Don't stop"
    And hypnotized and fascinated
    By the little dark-haired boy
    That played the Tennessee flat top box..."

SJY88z1.png
    (I think I nailed that too.)
    Cale thought with a smile as he looked around at everyone on the set smiling back at him.

I5ASRY7.png
    Lastly, he had to pitch the product.

"This here full sized steel stringed acoustic guitar offers big sound and maximum affordability."

SGDIasY.png
    "It's strong enough to stand up to every day use out on the range or sittin' round a campfire havin' a cuppa joe thanks to it's all laminate construction with a study lindenwood top."

CO2YDVk.png
    "With it's slim easy to play neck and full bodied tone..."

XbDye7N.png
    "This guitar is an ideal choice for all y'all tinhorn strummers and experienced singin' cowpoke ta boot! Yes Siree Bob, this here geetar is almost as purty as yer pardner and it won't bellyache iffin' ya leave yer skivvies on the outhouse floor! Buy one today!"
    (Oh dang, I think I might've went a little overboard at the end with the impromptu cowboy slang.)
    (Just keep smiling and look confident.)

r3Mz7OR.png
    "Cut! Bravo, Bravo! That was inspired! Great job Cale!"

He needn't have worried, the new Director loved it, clapping and cheering his approval. He again got Gold for his performance and a nice chunk of change in the bargain. No promotion this time, but I would guess next time he will.

dXgnifh.png
    Cale walked off stage and over to Judith standing by a crowd of cast and crew in the refreshments break area. This time he allowed himself to fanboy over her and asked for an autograph which she graciously agreed to give him.

wEy78KS.png
    "Cale is it?"
    "Yes, Miss Ward, Cale, Cale Conrad."
    "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Conrad. Have you recorded anything of your own work? Your voice sounds familiar."
    "I've written many, but only recorded one. It was on the radio for awhile, perhaps you've heard it? It's called 'Daddy Too Young.'"
    "Oh yes! I love that song! In my opinion it should've been nominated for an award."
    "Actually, it was. But I never made it to the Accolades. As the song says, I had a baby to take care of at the time."
    "Ah, pity. I do believe you may have won. May I ask a favor of you Cale?"
    "Sure, anything Miss Ward."
    "Would you play and sing it for me?"
    "Now? Right here?"
    "Yes, if you would. You're not shy are you dear? You did not seem shy on stage."
    "Oh no, I've never been shy about anything. I'd love to play for you."
    "Excellent!"

7ZihJJH.png
    So Cale sang his song for Judith who stood by with a small, pleased smile on her face, tapping a toe in time to the music. I'm not sure if it was an actual tear, but I thought I saw her wipe one away from the corner of her eye. Could've just been something else in her eye though, who knows.

However, a couple of the studio crew members didn't seem very happy with Cale's performance. They frowned at him, giving him daggers as he sang and played. Perhaps they were just annoyed because Judith was paying so much attention to Cale while she had refused to give them an autograph. o.O

Judith thanked Cale for the song, and gave him her card, telling him to call her sometime, she might be able to help him get some gigs. She also encouraged him to attend the next Starlight Accolades telling him he could still win an award for his song.

Cale thanked her, not believing what just happened. Judith Ward was a legend! She walked away when called to the stage and Cale grabbed a bite to eat before he left the studio.

GiYrkxh.png
    While he was eating a plate of spaghetti, he got a call from Ze Therapist. Why would he ask Cale his opinion about dating Venessa Jeong? He only just briefly met her tonight! hehe Ah well...

I'll get started on comments/replies next. I only just saw you had posted before when I did comments @LegacySims2017. You must've posted while I was writing them. Anyway, I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    hehe Seeing Cale's shorts always makes me laugh. Oh I love your explanation for how the Mother came to be as explained by Sandy. Followed him like a puppy dog. hehe Yep, he's already smitten with Sandy and will take any chance he can get to see her again. Love the look they're giving each other. Ah yes, of course, this is where Dylan being infected comes into play. Very cool! :)

HAHA! Yep, the look on Cale's face is priceless! It fit perfectly for the moment. Poor guy, he's not setting a very good example is he? hehe Ah well... Cale Jr. was asking Joe to tell him about Woohoo, of course. hehe I'm not sure if kids can actually ask a teen that, but in my head canon they can. I'm sure it'll have to be Cale who ultimately gives him 'the talk' though. I doubt he'd ask his Mother. ;)

@RememberJoy
    Well darn, bummer nothing you tried work. Yeah, I'd go ahead and cheat past that goal too if I were you. It's not your fault there's a bug/glitch happening in the save. I hope whatever is going on doesn't deter from anything else completing for the aspiration. I hope you get better soon too! *Hugs*

Oh! So Adam placed his star already? Wow! Go Adam! Very ambitious of you trying to complete four aspirations this month. I bet you can do it though. Good luck with that! :)
    June 7th Comments:

@Karababy52
    I'll have to take a peek at the werewolf trailer again. Makes more sense getting scratched, IMHO. Oh, well. That would be how my lore would go.

I agree about all the child/teenager pop ups asking what they should do. Of course, young adult/adult phone calls asking for advice are just as annoying. :lol: Sometimes I just ignore the outcomes of the lifestyles given during the toddler/child/teenager stages. That is cool about the plane and helicopter. When I get D.J. to DSV, I'll be watching for it now.

Even though everyone knows what the Mother Plant looks like, I still find it fun to make it mysterious in stories. I do want to explore that wedding pack, so I'll definitely be going the route with it. I think I'll use a month to spread it out. I like the idea of June as our Sims aren't getting any younger... ha, ha.
    Seeing Cale as somewhat of a cowboy cracked me up. He could fit the role. Should have had a cowboy hat on to top it all off. The others didn't fan crave Judith hard enough like Cale did. Their loss. Doesn't mean they have to look down on Cale. :lol: I'm having fun seeing all these gigs Cale gets. Hoping D.J. doesn't get the same ones when he gets to that point. If I do, will still be fun to play out. Too funny with ze therapist as well. I was hoping he'd make some type of return.
    I figured having one of the Challenge Sims in the household get the vaccine first instead of the random townies D.J.'s encountered makes for better story telling.

lol ... wow, Cale Jr. is much too young to learn or even start thinking about the woohoo stage in life. :joy: And it's more awkward for a big brother to answer that question.

@RememberJoy
    Those darn paparazzi. Maybe that's a good thing for Adam even though he needs their attention for his Aspiration...lol :lol: Oh, he got his place on the walk? That is cool. I like how he drew in a big crowd for his latest yoga class. That is awesome.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Karababy52 @LegacySims2017

Actually Adam hasn't placed a star down yet, he was just looking at them while I was trying to draw in some paparazzi.
    June 8th: Rising in the ranks

Today's Accomplishments:
    - Become a 5 star celebrity

QJ57Xcw.png
    It was a dark and stormy day.

j2oHiJe.png

I held three yoga sessions before heading to the nightclub for a bit of fun with Carol and Kaori.

bk14jok.png

I even got up on stage and dusted off my DJing skills for a couple hours.

QJ57Xcw.png

I must have been on fire, because by the time I finished I was literally glowing!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top