Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Loving the B/B and CAS items so far! 🤗

Love that little bits of family content is included like the toddler bed, baby crib/bassinet, and toddlers getting “bitey” and being taught to howl by their wereparents. Too cute!! 😍 I love it when they add family gameplay like this mixed with the occult stuff.

I wish there were more special things for occult children. I still get mad over the fact that my spellcasters cannot entertain their kids by performing magic. Feels like they are trying to keep the magic hidden even from their own kids. Letting the entire family be occult is great!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    10 Days!!!!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    The days seem to be going pretty quickly. I can't believe it's already the 6th.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Now I'm also wondering what lot traits and challenges are going to be there.
    I guess that will be seen in the livestream coming this Friday...
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

10 Days?!

Oh Grumble...😒

annoyed-kid-DMID1-5q5ghgaae-200x200.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I've been in bed all day with the flu so it has really dragged, except while I was asleep lol. I'm sure at least 3 more days must've passed since last night.

I'm not patient at the best of times 😄
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    13 & a half more days & counting.

i assume the half is release day.
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    I've been in bed all day with the flu so it has really dragged, except while I was asleep lol. I'm sure at least 3 more days must've passed since last night.

Sorry you're not feeling well - get well soon! :)
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @eleanorbreton Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm still on the fence. I think I can have fun with it but I'm a bit worried about glitches and wondering whether I will find the werewolves too cutesy. I might wait a bit.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Loving the B/B and CAS items so far! 🤗

Love that little bits of family content is included like the toddler bed, baby crib/bassinet, and toddlers getting “bitey” and being taught to howl by their wereparents. Too cute!! 😍 I love it when they add family gameplay like this mixed with the occult stuff.

I wish there were more special things for occult children. I still get mad over the fact that my spellcasters cannot entertain their kids by performing magic. Feels like they are trying to keep the magic hidden even from their own kids. Letting the entire family be occult is great!

Yeah, I would really love a couple of child-appropriate spells for spellcaster kids, and perhaps the ability to talk about magic with other spellcasters.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    @RoseQuartz @maggiemae8135 thanks, sweeties <3

At least I can look on the forums on my phone in bed lol. I wish there were a few early release videos out though, that would make time pass more interestingly between my dozing.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

get well soon
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    MissNOFXMissNOFX Posts: 30 Member
    I preordered...and the anticipation is driving me crazy lol...can't wait!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    9 Days!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Still 10 days for me. 12 more hours then single digits ;)

6SziDcI.png

• Options
    I can't wait to make a pack of toddlers/werewolves :p
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I'm trying to just count the days 'til the stream...then I'll count the days 'til the pack's release. That'll make it go by faster...right? 😭

All these teasers the gurus are posting are driving me wiiiiild (no pun intended...okay maybe pun intended). The more I see the more excited I get, which I didn't think was possible! So close...yet so, so far 🥺
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    2 min after midnight here!! one day closer...owoooooowoooooowooo!!!
  • Options
    @comicsforlife thanks, lovely 😍
    elemmele wrote: »
    I'm trying to just count the days 'til the stream...then I'll count the days 'til the pack's release. That'll make it go by faster...right? 😭
    I think that will make it go faster. So... 3 days to go haha.
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member

All these teasers the gurus are posting are driving me wiiiiild (no pun intended...okay maybe pun intended). The more I see the more excited I get, which I didn't think was possible! So close...yet so, so far 🥺

Absolutely! I'm with you!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member

I'm good with anything that helps deal with the grind. At times the anticipation gets to be so much that I feel like I can't take it anymore.

Letting out a good howl helps some. Ahooooo!
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

I'm good with anything that helps deal with the grind. At times the anticipation gets to be so much that I feel like I can't take it anymore.

I dunno, though. Sometimes that's the best part. ;)

giphy.gif
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

I dunno, though. Sometimes that's the best part. ;)

giphy.gif

Agreed. Anticipation makes everything better, but rarely for me does it reach this level this early. Layer on what's going to happen Friday and I may explode. I haven't gotten this excited since vampires. I was really excited for RoM too. This will top them both by the time it drops.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I've pre-ordered and am trying to be patient. Grrrrr-Aarroooooooooooo!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top