Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Sims 4 Werewolves

Comments

• TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Enter me!

Alpha wolf: You're assertive, brave, and a natural leader! Just make sure not to be too controlling, and you'll lead your pack to success!

I was NOT expecting that. I did not choose "leader" on the first question, but somehow I wound up with alpha.

My daughter got beta wolf. But does she have to be a member of this forum to enter?

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I got alpha wolf. Didnt expect it at all! Please enter me. Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I got Alpha Wolf, really didn't see that coming.

Just for fun because she loves the werewolves... My 4-year-old got Gamma Wolf, she is most definitely unique, funny, and loved by all. I call her my social butterfly and space invader.

As always Thank you for these, they are a lot of fun.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    Ahahahaaaa! I got alpha wolf. Would’ve expected lone wolf. Or maybe a lone alpha? Please enter me and thank you again for hosting. Awooooo! 🐺
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    Beta wolf
    You're helpful, supportive, and very approachable! Just make sure to take some risks, and your pack will do great things!

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Ar2080FAr2080F Posts: 2 New Member
    Please Enter me
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Resists urge to rant about how the whole concept of this type of "wolf pack dynamics" is outdated and based on faulty and disproven scientific observations cause it's just a buzzfeed quiz it's not that big a deal omg

I got Lone Wolf :)
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited June 2022
    Beta wolf
    You're helpful, supportive, and very approachable! Just make sure to take some risks, and your pack will do great things!

Enter me please!

Thank you for the giveaway!! Good luck everyone!
    Post edited by Glimmer50 on
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I mean... this was fun enough for an academically discredited theory. :D

I got "alpha wolf"

I do think they got me pretty wrong with this. :D But I guess with most of the questions I just wished their was an "none of the above" option.

Enter me, please.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    Lone wolf
    Who needs a pack? You're resourceful and captivating, and you prefer to spend time by yourself. Just make sure not to reject opportunities, and you'll go on to do great things!
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Please remove me. I just preordered it :)
    He/Him
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    Got stuck at the first question

Enter me, thank you
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    I got Alpha wolf!
    I would have expected Lone wolf, based on my answers, though.
    Enter me please.
    And thanks!
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Gamma wolf 🐺
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you for having another of your awesome giveaways!

Beta wolf
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I got lone wolf. Thanks for the chance to win a pack!
  • AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway

I got "Alpha wolf"
    You're assertive, brave, and a natural leader! Just make sure not to be too controlling, and you'll lead your pack to success!

• Rasia SilverRasia Silver Posts: 101 Member
    I got Beta wolf
    Enter me please :D . Thank you for doing this <3
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Enter me please, and thankyou for doing this giveaway!

I got:

Lone wolf
    Who needs a pack? You're resourceful and captivating, and you prefer to spend time by yourself. Just make sure not to reject opportunities, and you'll go on to do great things!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I already pre-ordered the pack, so no need to enter me this time. I was just doing the quiz for fun. :)

I got Beta Wolf. Seems accurate enough.

• LesleyALesleyA Posts: 30 Member
    I picked pretty much every none-alpha question in the quiz and somehow it still said I am an Alpha wolf. I guess it must means I run in a pack of one!

Please enter me for the giveaway :)

Thanks for hosting it.
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Enter me please! Thank you for doing this!
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Gamma Wolf
    Thanks always for the giveaway :)
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Lone wolf

Enter me please. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,253 EA Community Manager
    edited June 2022
    I'll bite.

This might as well have said "You're a Community Manager". I'm not taking any risks though...

OGcwk6Q.jpg
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png