Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An amusement park pack ?

Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
edited April 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I think it would be fun to have an amusement park pack? One with rides, and games.Make you r own amusement patk or plot one from the gallery.
The pack comes with several rides.
Such as roller coaster,merry go around or Ferris wheel.The roller coaster you can create your self.
Also carnival games that your sims can play.Try to knock down the bottles.Whack a mole, and ring toss.
Also contsdts like the pie eating, hotdog eating and bob for apples.
Carnival food Get unhealthy fried foods likes fried chicken fries, funnel cake and fried oreos.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I have been wanting an amusement park pack for a long time. I would definitely use those types of activities.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    edited April 2022
    Also stuff like candy apples, sweet caramel popcorn and cotton candy.
    If it's an expansion pack maybe you can run your amusement park as well.As well as an active acrobat, magician and clown careers.You can either be one or hire one by phone.Having them perform at the carnival. Also some rabbit hole rides like the love tunnel and the haunted house.Which makes your sims flirty or scared.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I think it would be fun to have an amusement park pack? One with rides, and games.Make you r own amusement patk or plot one from the gallery.
    The pack comes with several rides.
    Such as roller coaster,merry go around or Ferris wheel.The roller coaster you can create your self.
    Also carnival games that your sims can play.Try to knock down the bottles.Whack a mole, and ring toss.
    Also contsdts like the pie eating, hotdog eating and bob for apples.
    Carnival food Get unhealthy fried foods likes fried chicken fries, funnel cake and fried oreos.

This plus kissing booths and dunking booths.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I would love this! I would add ice cream carts, prize claw game, water gun games, balloon dart games, popcorn cart, cotton candy cart, and mini amusement rides for toddlers like a little train and some water rides for kids, bumper cars, maybe some swing rides as well as a roller coaster.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited April 2022
    Top 5:
    1.merry go around
    2.ferris wheel
    3. kissing booth

4.show magic
    5.fortune telling

+ I guess clown themed thingies
    for tragic clown is tad lonely and sad without (i mean i guess he always is but)

aand i wouldn't mind like circus kinda thingies in general

and yeah arcade machines but i do kinda see arcade kit or something separately tbh in which case amusement park could have other fun things
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • chocolatefrostingchocolatefrosting Posts: 67 Member
    Or even maybe a local fair/carnival pack? With a ferris wheel and a merry go round, little games and prizes you can will, npc carnie jobs, etc..
  • TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    I love everyone's ideas here!