Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose my next heir

In one of my Legacies, the 'Follow the Whim'-Legacy, I'm nearing generation 2. I have four possible heirs to continue with, but now I need to find out which one of these four will be that (un)lucky one. Not I, but you have the power to choose! So please, if I can have a minute of your time, vote for your favourite based on the followed introductions. Thanks in advance <3

Vera Hampton
kate-toddler_orig.png
  • Loves food, Glutton
  • Vegetarian, but mostly forgets that, until she already ate the food and is sick
  • The only non-Spellcaster of the family

Veronica Hampton
veronica-teen_orig.png
  • Lactose-intolerant
  • Slob, doesn't mind getting her hands dirty
  • An adventurous woman that would love to travel the world
  • Can't sit still

Bennett Hampton
bennett-teen_orig.png
  • Child of the Islands, loves the sun (probably the reason why he's the only one with a tan)
  • Has a very chill personality, and so everyone is surprised that he has this hidden love for cats

Maverick Hampton
maverick-teen_orig.png
  • Can't control his emotions (erratic)
  • Likes cooking but at the same time addicted to cleaning (neat)
  • Often says things without thinking, but in the end, he's a sweetheart
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Help me choose my next heir 48 votes

Vera
10%
viola-illyriamusteniThriorCelSimsTawk 5 votes
Veronica
31%
EvvieSimmerbandit5Colorist40greydonntaydevduhboy2u2fiercephoenix91DoloresGreyEnkiSchmidtAmapola76SeashoreLiviaIVXXXVIL33tP33tNWmightyspriteHeathertibb 15 votes
Bennett
18%
crocobaurarudolphasimgirl1010mitchiebanjoStarfreeMDianaSimsFanPhoriaSERVERFRASimmingal 9 votes
Maverick
39%
SimCrazybabajayneelanorbretonNinoosimgoodcakebaker62blueyblueskyannaliese39WaytoomanyUIDsBreazonaArmika74happyopiApricusKimmerSnowkittypieka33ElisetomVeeDubwahini2024HavenRose 19 votes

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Honestly, I would start a new save :D
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,849 Member
    Veronica
    By any chance do these lovely young people have Eliza Pancakes in their family lineage?
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited May 2022
    Maverick
    They all seem to be interesting characters, but Mavericks neat erraticness won me over. He'd be a fun character to play. :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Veronica
    Veronica sounds amazing, I think she would be the perfect heir. And I agree, all of them resemble Eliza Pancakes. Especially the eyes and freckles, even nose. Bennett looks charming.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    They don’t have Eliza Pancakes-genes, but the person I created to start with was called Eliza too😂 She had brown hair like Veronica and Maverick and also freckles. They have Marcus Flex (Eliza’s husband) & Simeon Silversweater/Lana McKinnon in their genes 😊
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Vera
    I love how you described them :)
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    Maverick
    Yup, Maverick looks fun to play.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    Vera
    I thought Vera looked the most interesting.