Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which season do you start a new save with

13...Next

Comments

• HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    It varies
    I usually do one off other saves for scenarios and builds and stuff. For those cases, I match the current season.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    It varies
    I chose it varies because I don't have a set season I start with. It really depends on what mood I'm in and what season I want to play the game in at that moment. Or, I base it on what type of story I'm trying to craft, and what season would be best to start in for that story.
  • TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    Spring
    I always start with Spring so my sims have more time to get going before they freeze to death in winter. Not sure why I worry about that...
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2022
    Spring
    Of course I like my sims to have the seasons in order from the very start and isn't spring about new life 😊
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Winter
    Winter, with it set to the shortest length.

I like to do a lot of busy work before the save starts properly so a week is enough time to go to each house, replace them with my moveovers and rebuilds and make sure my mods are working okay.

Once werewolves comes out I'll be making a save template to save time.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    You really are bored
    As for the question, either spring or summer, depending on mood. I detest RL winter as it dominates the year so am in no hurry to be in the game version.
  • NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    It varies
    Spring or summer, dependig on what I feel like in the moment. Don't think I've ever started in autumn or winter so maybe I'll do that next time
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Summer
    Summers my "default season", occassionally I'll play in the other seasons and let them progress naturally but 90% of the time I stick to summer
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Spring
    I start with spring. I see it as the beginning of the calendar year, or at least how it is presented in the game.
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    Autumn
    I usually do Autumn because I love Autumn weather and colors and I don't really get that where I live.