Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I am absolutely loving what I see for this pack so far, and I don't mean just the mullets and grungy clothes and the landscape, which all feels like the countryside some hours north of home. I will, however, be on holiday in said north on launch! But I have so many ideas for this pack! Also toddler awoos!! <3<3
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    in sims 3 i had a simwho was bothered by the fact that her husband was a werewolf which was weird cause she was a witch.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2022
    VeeDub wrote: »
    @catloverplayer Psst, I just noticed that the thread title says "Get Werewolves," in case you hadn't yet noticed it yourself. :)

Oops I didn't notice that. My phone must have auto corrected. I'll fix.

Edit
    Fixed.
  • Options
    I am absolutely loving what I see for this pack so far, and I don't mean just the mullets and grungy clothes and the landscape, which all feels like the countryside some hours north of home. I will, however, be on holiday in said north on launch! But I have so many ideas for this pack! Also toddler awoos!! <3<3

Glad to see your official thread on this pack and thanks for linking mine.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    13 & a half more days & counting.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    can't wait.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    I'm very excited about this pack!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    13 Days!!!
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Can't get here soon enough!!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I really like what I've seen so far about the pack! I really really hope the pack isn't too buggy and is playable at launch. This could really get me back into the Sims 4. I love my supernaturals.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Is it still 13 days? I'm sure I looked at this thread at least 2 days ago when it said that 😄
  • Options
    12 Days!!!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I wonder if they have just presets or if we can paint on them like the pets, if we could maybe that could be used for regular sims....
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm glad we have a big pack count down thread again I have missed this.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    I'm glad we have a big pack count down thread again I have missed this.

Thank You.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Temperaments sound very interesting.

And I really do hope we can change the head size which is the only thing that I have a problem with because everything else revealed about this pack sounds really fun.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    Temperaments sound very interesting.

And I really do hope we can change the head size which is the only thing that I have a problem with because everything else revealed about this pack sounds really fun.

I don't know that might cause problems when your sim is in person mode. His or her head in normal mode might be bigger. Now if Maxis can give us this option without it also causing your sims head in normal mode to be big then I'm all for it.
  • Options
    I don't know that might cause problems when your sim is in person mode. His or her head in normal mode might be bigger. Now if Maxis can give us this option without it also causing your sims head in normal mode to be big then I'm all for it.
    Presumably, since they said we can un-link the forms, we can make the wolf aspect however large we like and keep the sim aspect the same as it always looks.
  • Options
    11 Days and Counting!!!!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2022
    Deleted.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    11 Days and Counting!!!!

That still sounds like a really long time.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited June 2022
    The wait feels too long. I feel like a little kid waiting for a present. :smiley:
    I have a lot of expectations after the trailer and I hope that the gameplay will be as good as I hope it would be.
    I think I need to add one more sister to my Doom family before the pack will be released. The first one is my vampire Queen Evilia Doom and her sister Amalia is a witch. There will be a third sister who is a werewolf.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I wish I could already see what I can do with them in CAS!! D:
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    It seems like so long, but at least it's not the... what was it six weeks, seven weeks? Longer?... that we had between the announcement and the release for Cottage Living. That was rough! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top