Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Goths Do You Prefer?

1235...Next

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Justine Keaton but Goth
    What about The Sims version from 2000? Coz they were my favourite

That is what I tried in my previous post. The original Goths will always be in our oldy simmers hearts <3
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I remade my Goths in the sims 1 version. Unfortunately because of no colour wheel I could not match the clothes exactly like I did my sims 3 version, but at least Cassandra is wearing a school uniform.

My sims 3 Version of sims 1 Goths
    QF58e1D.png

My sims 4 version of sims 1 Goths
    4Qo7pFS.png
    JTxRbA1.png
    FbCirSK.png

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    The old ones. What did they do to Alexander?? He's SUPPOSED to be pale!
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    No you don't get Other option.
    Gave the Goths an updated makeover this year plus a new family member! I like to do a blend of looks, careers, and skills from the other games while still favoring my own preference for all premade makeovers. Sometimes I forget about changing skin tones. I've changed Bella's hairstyle a couple of times now. Neat seeing how other players here have made over the Goth family. :)Looks like I got some tweaking to do including skin tones.
    sGYrdGj.png
    R3gXPq8.png
    jtuqUPC.png
    Z1wBJNI.png
    Dqaj7U8.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    I just saved the old version from a test game so I can replace them whenever I start a new save. I'm attached to them after all these years. FYI, aside from make body hair I never do much to edit premades, well. I do give Dana a new base game hair, so she and Eliza don't have the same doo.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Neither one. The Goths are deleted when I start a new save using Hallow Slough for my own Sims.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    Saved the old Goth household because I was sure I'd be switching them back to that version, but after seeing them in game I think I'm changing my mind.
    The cake is a lie
  • dirty_milosdirty_milos Posts: 210 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    Here's what Bella thinks. :)

https://youtu.be/4RSjs_tnsx4
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    New Version (2022 - ?)
    I voted new version because of Alex’s hair and the outfits (but what ever you do get a made over face one on the Gallery) but honestly I make over both versions to within an inch of my sanity.

(Much like the other families)
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    New Version (2022 - ?)
    I never play with them, so they are just background sims for me, but I do prefer new ones. I think Mortimer has some character now, is less generic. Bella was a little too sweet in old version. Alexander doesn’t bother me, but in older version he did age up to be terrifying teenager. One of the ugliest teens in my game which was weird. I hated old Cassandra, she looked like typical mean girl. Now she is pretty and has much nicer vibes.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    The new versions are nice but honestly, I prefer the old versions. I always just updated the old versions myself making them look more like the previous iterations from other games without having too completely new looking sims.
  • DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    Old version was good, why they have changed something what was ok? Ugh...
    At least I have old Goths in my library so I can replace new ones.
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    I don't even know why they felt they had to make a new version
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    New Version (2022 - ?)
    Late to the party, but I like Goth 2.0. Well, I guess that's technically Goth 5.0 considering previous games in the series. Mortimer looks more like his inspiration in Gomez Adams, and Bella looks like the former trophy wife that's starting to age. They definitely look more realistic to me, and I have always preferred that to supermodel chic.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    New Version (2022 - ?)
    I do not remember I have answered earlier.

Now that I have updated my game to the werewolf-patch and have seen the new Goth-family I must say that I much prefer the new version and I am glad that they were updated. Earlier I only had pictures of the newer versions.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Old Version (2014-2022)
    I like new Mortimer, don't have strong feelings about new Bella and Cassandra, but the aged-up version of new Alexander scares me. What evil has the poor boy committed to be cursed with that face?
    Overall, I am sticking to the old version of Goths with a slight changes in clothes and hair.
  • Alwayzboredkid15Alwayzboredkid15 Posts: 8 New Member
    I prefer my own. I don't remember what I did exactly but Bella loves having kids. I play them from time-to-time cause I added one kid to their family. After not playing for almost a month, I played and they had 3 more kids all babies. It was a lot.