Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upcoming EP: High School

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member

Demi from The Sims Society posted an official survey from EA that she’s got asking about user experience with The Sims 4. The survey talks about which of the Packs has the players played.

The list for The Sims 4 Expansion Packs mentions all of the Packs released this year, including High School. Which hasn’t even been announced yet.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Hope it has bands because my sims aren't the nerdy types.
  • BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    The Sims team was about to get ready to go home for the night, patting themselves on the back for a job well done and then this happened, and now I can't imagine the chaos. LOL.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wait is this true?!! That's horrible for them to leak it so early I'm sure the gurus want to reveal the excitement like they did with this pack. 🥺
    However, if it really is a high-school pack I'm thrilled to the max because I wanted high-school for so long. But I'm still trying to digest werewolves this is too much lol 😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I'm... going to need other sources before I get excited. I'm sure the person who posted it is a very nice person who would never try to deceive the sims community (either Jovan or simmers as a whole) But I remain... skeptical.

I'm in this camp too. I need more verification before I get excited. So I will continue to bask in the Werewolves rollout for now.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2022
    If this is true I cannot but laugh at pure absurdity of them leaking this in survey before the werewolves are even out :joy::joy:

I don't particularily have much interest in additional school things for my game though (already struggling to use university for its real purpose) so if any time was good for that this is as i have to limit getting new packs anyway :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Makes sense, University got leaked long before it was ready to be revealed.
  • KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    Sometimes I think these "leaks" are actually on purpose. Which is okay with me, because it certainly gives the community something to talk about. I'd buy an EP like this and I'm stoked for werewolves as well.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Given the fact that players have begged for more teen stuff, this is highly credible.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I'm... going to need other sources before I get excited. I'm sure the person who posted it is a very nice person who would never try to deceive the sims community (either Jovan or simmers as a whole) But I remain... skeptical.

Exactly why I posted in Speculation. For the record though, I'm excited. 😄
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    To be fair, something I signed up for explicitly stated never to share emails or surveys or screenshot any info they shared with me so I don't think it's a leak on EA/Maxis' part so much as a breach of NDA (if it turns out to be true) :o
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I saw some people saying it is fake because Eco Lifestyle is called "Eco Living." It is weird, but it would be the second screw up if they leaked an EP. Plus, for all we know Eco Living was the internal, pre marketing name. High School sure sounds like a pre marketing name.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Oh my.... is this for real?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I saw some people saying it is fake because Eco Lifestyle is called "Eco Living." It is weird, but it would be the second screw up if they leaked an EP. Plus, for all we know Eco Living was the internal, pre marketing name. High School sure sounds like a pre marketing name.

This is my thought. Expansion pack titles usually have a bit more to them. “High School” doesn’t really pack a punch.

Plus why it is at the top when at the other ones are listed in order?
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Now this is exactly the type of content I want added to the game, I really hope this is legit!
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member

😃 Aww - Please-please-please let this be true…!

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hmmmm......
    I know! Like the same year as we've been waiting for Discover University last year, I hope they better add an R&B radio station with a EP pre-patch just like how hip hop radio station has been added with Discover University EP pre-patch. What do y'all think?
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    My only concern would be how do they pull it off to immerse the player in the school environment? The game is quite restrictive with sims per lot… I can’t imagine a high school with 8 teens is going to be a lot of fun :#:D
  • auricio288auricio288 Posts: 149 Member
    Probably no active classes, just like Discovery University, right?
    Zvt4d0O.gif
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    edited June 2022
    I thought this was fake until I found the survey in my emails and did it this morning. When Filling out the game pack section the Werewolves game pack was listed as well even though its not purchasable yet. Also there is a kit listed that hasn't been released named Country Oasis.

*Deleted images for privacy reasons

Post edited by gc6164 on
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2022
    gc6164 wrote: »
    I thought this was fake until I found the survey in my emails and did it this morning. When Filling out the game pack section the Werewolves game pack was listed as well even though its not purchasable yet. Also there is a kit listed that hasn't been released named Country Oasis.
    IMG-2174.png
    IMG-2173.png
    IMG-2175.png
    IMG-2176.png

I think country oasis is meant to be courtyard oasis :lol: were they under a spell making this
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    IMG-2174.png
    IMG-2173.png
    IMG-2175.png
    IMG-2176.png

I think the Country oasis kit is in fact the Courtyard oasis kit with Moroccan stuff.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2022
    I think Country Oasis is just the Courtyard Oasis kit.

I’ve been wanting high school and teen stuff for ages so I’d love It, but I don’t want to get my hopes up until it’s confirmed.

Not to mention there’s a lot of typos and mistakes in the packs names…..(Incheon ArrivalS; Blooming RoomS….)

IMG-2174.png
    IMG-2173.png
    IMG-2175.png
    IMG-2176.png

• gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    IMG-2174.png
    IMG-2173.png
    IMG-2175.png
    IMG-2176.png

I think country oasis is meant to be courtyard oasis :lol: were they under a spell making this

Oh yes lmao :D Must've been a late night for the person who made it
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif