Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Moon Potions, Potables and Ponderings

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,632 Member
    @KyreRoen Welcome back. “Good day” is fine. We all know that time is just an illusion.

Your drink request is a bit rare here, mostly because there are so many options available to the clientele. Relax, and I’ll see what I have in the back.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Our thanks.

We could use a bit of a "pick-us-up", as we've found ourself in a creative slump.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
    @KyreRoen Perhaps something like this will help: https://writingexercises.co.uk/plotgenerator.php
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Thank you for the suggestion. We are moreso just tired and unmotivated at-present.
    We will have to make use of that resource when our primary finally returns to his worldbuilding. We also have theories on the relationship between Cowplants and the Mother Plant. As well, we must wrap up a familial mystery. So much to do, yet so little in the tank to fuel their completion.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    @KyreRoen Welcome back. “Good day” is fine. We all know that time is just an illusion.

Your drink request is a bit rare here, mostly because there are so many options available to the clientele. Relax, and I’ll see what I have in the back.

Not an illusion - just relative :smile:

Bar bod's pick please :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
    edited May 2022
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    Thank you for the suggestion. We are moreso just tired and unmotivated at-present.
    We will have to make use of that resource when our primary finally returns to his worldbuilding. We also have theories on the relationship between Cowplants and the Mother Plant. As well, we must wrap up a familial mystery. So much to do, yet so little in the tank to fuel their completion.

Ah. Well, you have come to the right place to recharge.

Not an illusion - just relative :smile:

@ModerateOsprey Welcome back. An acquaintance of mine is prone to use the amusing phrase "A big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff"
    Bar bod's pick please :)

Wonderful. Coming right up. Now, do tell us what you’ve been up to.

Once in a Blue Moon, my fellow travelers. Perhaps soon.

WHDVf4x.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    (in the distance)

Awwooooooooo!

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    (in your ear)

The sound of a gentle breeze rustling leaves, the tiny fury of other sounds, almost imperceptible at first but growing fuller, and the wind grows stronger, louder, tension building before... the silence of sharp and exquisite anticipation.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2022
    @cyncie wrote: »
    @Ancaryvan Welcome to The Blue Moon, traveler. We take pride in our ability to accommodate any requests. Hot mocha and honey cake, coming up. And many thanks for your contributions to the ambiance, here. You’ll fit in, nicely. Have a seat, and tell us what brings you here.

WHDVf4x.png
    The picture of yours already answers my question, to be specific The Powerful Tranquility from the Blue Moon pulls me in. Also, scent of sweetness from your establishment. Baking perhaps? BTW, nice mocha! Hope you don't mind helping myself for another round... :relieved:

kLUk1qm.png
    If Nymosne helps me correctly, what happen to your Assistant Skelinton and Maid Bonehilda? :confused:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    edited May 2022
    (in the distance)

Awwooooooooo!

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
    VeeDub wrote: »
    (in your ear)

The sound of a gentle breeze rustling leaves, the tiny fury of other sounds, almost imperceptible at first but growing fuller, and the wind grows stronger, louder, tension building before... the silence of sharp and exquisite anticipation.

Quite.
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    The picture of yours already answers my question, to be specific The Powerful Tranquility from the Blue Moon pulls me in. Also, scent of sweetness from your establishment. Baking perhaps? BTW, nice mocha! Hope you don't mind helping myself for another round... :relieved:

Another mocha coming your way. And, I'm glad to see that you appreciate my humble establishment.
    If Nymosne helps me correctly, what happen to your Assistant Skelinton and Maid Bonehilda? :confused:

Ah, well my personal rooms might lead you to believe that I'm busy with specters, but they really only reflect my eclectic tastes. And while I am certainly familiar with Bonehilda, I do believe she's more often associated with our friend Claude Rene Guidry, and those who engage in the Paranormal Investigator's profession.

Post edited by cyncie on
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2022
    Ah, well my personal rooms might lead you to believe that I'm busy with specters, but they really only reflect my eclectic tastes. And while I am certainly familiar with Bonehilda, I do believe she's more often associated with our friend Claude Rene Guidry, and those who engage in the Paranormal Investigator's profession.

How about your personal assistant/butler Guardian Skelington... Hold! You haven't found the Legendary Eternal Artifact hidden in the Lost Labyrinth of Salvadora!? I heard the puzzles are quite tenacious so as the curse and poisons! *Sipping Mocha and nibbling a small piece of Honeycake slice*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy

How about your personal assistant/butler Guardian Skelington... Hold! You haven't found the Legendary Eternal Artifact hidden in the Lost Labyrinth of Salvadora!? I heard the puzzles are quite tenacious so as the curse and poisons! *Sipping Mocha and nibbling a small piece of Honeycake slice*

Perhaps you can share your secrets with us.
    *Slips in and silently sits in the shadows, not listening to any secrets, certainly not surreptitiously listening at all.*
    @cyncie Aye - "A big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff" is pretty accurate I reckon :)

What have I been up to? Well... doing my usual of looking round in a persistent state of confusion at the world and deciding escapism is the better option.
    Awake.
    The day's divinity....
  • CelticlassCelticlass Posts: 38 Member
    I would love to have fairies and dragons! I've played with dragons since Sims 1 and really don't like a dragon free world! I would even love to have flying dragons and ones you can ride - on the ground and in the air. I personally don't like playing with vampires. Never have. I would like to be able to use a toggle switch to turn them off. And if we turn them off, have their world turn into a lighter Victorian era neighborhood. Forgotten Hollow is way too dark for my tastes. I would love more "fairy clothes" for all ages and both genders. I used to love seeing my little girls in the fairy outfit from Sims 2. And fairy ballet costumes with a ballet bar! Ballet moves for different costumes. The outfit determines the dance. I want to have the ability to play with everything in a medieval world. Imagine a time traveler. Going from world to world as you play in different time periods. Which would work better if you could choose the skin colors and what clothing you want to be available in your world.
    edited May 2022
    @Celticlass Welcome to The Blue Moon. We also miss Dragons and would love to see more of our Faerie friends. Hopefully, we will be able to eventually.
    Greetings, travelers. Just an addition to the jukebox. I hear we’re getting busy, soon.

https://youtu.be/2-L_Rg3regk
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I'm so excited to finally get Wolfies in Sims 4. :p Now all that's missing is Fairies & Genies & maybe Hinds, Unicorns & Dragons. ;)
    Greetings, travelers. Just an addition to the jukebox. I hear we’re getting busy, soon.

Aw man, I love that song. I still miss Wolfman Jack. :cry: Maybe he'll get a new life in my game soon. Ish.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm so excited to finally get Wolfies in Sims 4. :p Now all that's missing is Fairies & Genies & maybe Hinds, Unicorns & Dragons. ;)

I do believe The Blue Moon is going to be acquiring some new decor, as well as some new patrons.

Aw man, I love that song. I still miss Wolfman Jack. :cry: Maybe he'll get a new life in my game soon. Ish.

We do need a DJ of that species with that moniker around here.

edited June 2022

We do need a DJ of that species with that moniker around here.

I'll have to inquire of one of my sims skilled with the paranormal for a bit of help with that. And maybe with a certain Mr. Euclides Whipple as well while I'm at it. Of course, it may be that the best I can do is doppelgangers (or some reasonable facsimile thereof), but we'll see.
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I told you but you didn't believe me. :wink:
    I told you but you didn't believe me. :wink:

Greetings, again. I did order more kibble and Milk Bones in preparation after your last visit. All are welcome, here. I do have a strict "no-peeing on the carpet rule" though. We have nice bushes outside for that.
    Thought I would suggest this for the jukebox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mru0_HCe9fo
    Awake.
    The day's divinity....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji