Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Pausing while watching I think i see a new toddler bed! And another bar. Thank goodness for the bar.
    The CAS and BB look absolutely up my alley.

iUgttNe.png
    Plates of raw steak...

I'm sorry to spam pictures but what do you think the chances are of that telescope being usable?
    tGlX5O5.png
    I hope I'm wrong but my gut is telling me it's just decor🙁
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    What I wanna know is that moon phase thing is it limited to only this new world I really hope not
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so love the trailer. This pack is so going to be fun & way better than the Sims 3 Werewolves. B)
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I love the interactions in TS3 but not the look of them..
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Ooh so excited I love how they look in this one and I clearly need tater tott pups ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm undecied oh i want it. but i just bought the other 2 moonlight chic and little campers
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Pausing while watching I think i see a new toddler bed! And another bar. Thank goodness for the bar.

iUgttNe.png
    Plates of raw steak...

I'm sorry to spam pictures but what do you think the chances are of that telescope being usable?
    tGlX5O5.png

It's useful. SimGuruConner confirmed.
  • Options
    oh a coo coo clock. bad kitty i might have made descion to get it just now.lol :)
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Looks like we are getting body hair in a update just got confirmed!
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    BooDaBoo5 wrote: »

iUgttNe.png
    Plates of raw steak...

tGlX5O5.png
    I hope I'm wrong but my gut is telling me it's just decor🙁

So happy to be wrong after all!! Regular telescopes are long overdue.
  • Options
    DrukiDruki Posts: 163 Member

So excited for this! 🥰
    Time to create my favourite Wolf Pack! 🐺

EXO - Wolf

https://youtu.be/gAal8xHfV0c
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Even when I'm not a fan of werewolves in general, I love the world, bb-catalogue and cas-theme of this new pack. They really have some long wanted item in there, like a normalsize telescope or an e-guitar (still waiting for bands).
  • Options
    my favorite harry potter chracter is remus lupin.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I'm beginning to wonder about werewolf children. We know that the toddlers will act differently, but what about children? Can they transform into wolf form too like they could in The Sims 3 or do they just have special behaviors like toddlers?

Only time will tell...
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Loving the B/B and CAS items so far! 🤗

Love that little bits of family content is included like the toddler bed, baby crib/bassinet, and toddlers getting “bitey” and being taught to howl by their wereparents. Too cute!! 😍 I love it when they add family gameplay like this mixed with the occult stuff.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited June 2022
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I'm beginning to wonder about werewolf children. We know that the toddlers will act differently, but what about children? Can they transform into wolf form too like they could in The Sims 3 or do they just have special behaviors like toddlers?

Only time will tell...

Probably not. We have yet to see occult children being able to perform unique occult actions or have a 2nd form, so I wouldnt be surprised if all they could do is just be able to howl randomly and not much else. Most likely when we ask if werewolf children can do things, we'd get an answer along the lines of "werewolf kids can fully explore their beast side once they enter their teen years..."
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    The more details I'm seeing about this pack, the more excited I'm getting! I can't wait to explore the new world...and the CAS stuff looks so good too 😭 Couldn't be more ready for this -- gonna be a long two weeks!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Came back from a bike ride this morning to see the trailer had dropped! So excited! I loved everything.

The customization of the wolfies, the howling toddler, the normal sized telescope, running on all fours....

Just can't wait!
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @catloverplayer Psst, I just noticed that the thread title says "Get Werewolves," in case you hadn't yet noticed it yourself. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

Only time will tell...

Probably not. We have yet to see occult children being able to perform unique occult actions or have a 2nd form, so I wouldnt be surprised if all they could do is just be able to howl randomly and not much else. Most likely when we ask if werewolf children can do things, we'd get an answer along the lines of "werewolf kids can fully explore their beast side once they enter their teen years..."

That probably will be so. If they use that line of wording, I'll send you a virtual jar of virtual candy.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I wonder if we'll be able to make our own packs? 🤔 I'll have a Sim join one of the premade packs anyway, but I do already have a trio of sisters I want to have a small pack in San Myshuno 🥺 There's always the option to make a club, but if we're able to make our own packs with separate mechanics, that'd be awesome!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @elemmele I hope we can make our own packs also. I would like to be able to put them in other worlds.
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top