Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf Premades?

Β«134
Which premades are you thinking of turning into werewolf?

Personally? Bob Pancakes.
⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    In all actuality, probably none. I usually just make my own or turn my own created Sims.

However, I am seriously going to consider turning Diego Lobo.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Bella Goth
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    None. I never play with premades.
    He/Him
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    In one of my saves, Brent and Brant Hecking. Brent already has a problem with his best friend (my made sim) dating a vampire in that story. And it just... fits that he's also hiding his own occult secret.

But I don't really play with premades in most of my saves, so probably no one else.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Wolfgang Munch
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Wolfgang Munch

Oh he will Munch :sunglasses: I keep forgetting about Windenburg sims theres so many with very suitable names
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited June 2022
    The Renegades. Since they are my most played premades, they have to play guinea pig for new features and mods per default. I'm just undecided if Windenburg's countryside is traditionally werewolf territory or if the new premades will bring that in.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    I don't normally play premades but if we get any in this pack I'll let them live.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I think Windenburg must have gang of werewolves yes

I wonder maybe Mila Munch shall have Werewolf mate who is the start of it all though he has ran somewhere leaving Mila with the children
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    edited June 2022
    The Villareals in Windenburg. They will start a werewolf/criminal gang including Wolfgang Munch. Their neighbors on the Island are the Von Gould family from Moonlight Falls in TS3 (Vampires) so I may start a romance between Emelie Von Gould and Max Villareal (he's a teen now).
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Not really a premade, but the adoptive child of the Fengs. He’s pretty rebellious and dating a male alien that his parents disapprove of. He also has anger and jealousy issues.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    You know, Yuki Behr did get turned into a vampire on my personal file. It would definitely be fitting if her partner in chess, Wolfgang Munch, got turned into one. (I mean, his name is ALL TOO OBVIOUS there)
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Thornton Wolff.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Knox Greenberg, werewolf eco warrior. :wink:
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    The Munches as werewolves and the Villareals as vampires and maybe add a bit of a feud between them? Maybe via the club system? :innocent:

But honestly, making the Munches as werewolves a brilliant. I really can see Mila Munch as the head werewolf of her pack. I have been looking for excuses to bring that household into my rotation as Mila is Moira Fyres's best friend and I have the Fyres in my rotation. I can also see Bjorn Bjergsen as a werewolf. And maybe Alexander Goth as he grows up. I really have no idea what to do with him or what career I want to put him when he finally grows up.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    imhappy wrote: Β»
    Not really a premade, but the adoptive child of the Fengs. He’s pretty rebellious and dating a male alien that his parents disapprove of. He also has anger and jealousy issues.

Fengs --> Fangs...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER β€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Salim's daughter Laila Benali, nocturnal teen writer, drama club member, and boundary-pusher, is first on my list!
  • Options
    imhappy wrote: Β»

Fengs --> Fangs...

Theres Virginya Feng that is vampire in sims psp but she looks nothing like sims 4 Feng family so I have been considering my options to connect these 2 fengs :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    The Munches as werewolves and the Villareals as vampires and maybe add a bit of a feud between them? Maybe via the club system? :innocent:

But honestly, making the Munches as werewolves a brilliant. I really can see Mila Munch as the head werewolf of her pack. I have been looking for excuses to bring that household into my rotation as Mila is Moira Fyres's best friend and I have the Fyres in my rotation. I can also see Bjorn Bjergsen as a werewolf. And maybe Alexander Goth as he grows up. I really have no idea what to do with him or what career I want to put him when he finally grows up.

You know what I had not considered Mila as the wolf boss my brain did not go so far but you are absolutely right she is the boss maybe the dude just ran away realizing she wolf :sunglasses: and being iron woman she is she need no man
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Wolfgang Munch

Yessss same here B)
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Max Villareal
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    In my main save Wolfgang is a vampire and Lobo is a ghost. I've been saving Octavia Moon for the werewolf pack though. I will probably also turn Joaquin Le Chien. And also possibly some others for reasons other than their names being punny.
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I have already decided Cassandra Goth will be turning. Tempted to have Alex go vamp.. and then, see what happens.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Now THERE'S a tale @Chaotic_Moira

• Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Now THERE'S a tale @Chaotic_Moira

Thanks. I still haven't done anything with the Goths in Sims 4, and I didn't play with them in Sims 3 either, so it has been a while. And then the idea of Cass just being obsessed with finding supernatural beings sort of popped into my head recently, with werewolves coming out. It felt like this could be some good family drama.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |