Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Werewolves ?

Are You Buying Werewolves ? 431 votes

Yes (Includes on sale)
75%
Akl500PcrocobauraBluegayleauroraael14honeypooh1267bshag4lvEvvieSimmerStace1234566GoldmoldarLeGardePourpreJadeleineSara1010PihavesorelegsnowIcewolfMichelleWIrishSimmer21bandit5Nighteyesalan650111IceyJ 325 votes
No
8%
GalacticGalAlexaiAllearsSusanaLeotebabajaynencisGibbs02BoergeAarg61Fonxi121994KatiardguezCAPTAIN_NXR7ChadSims2OldeseadoggelunaoddityBreazonaDeeTsimsStrawberryYogurtZiafarTheRedLionHopeyStarrJordan061102 36 votes
Undecided
16%
CK213BreeSashaKita5399Cabelle1863Omri147overonsuetoopCrazyMotherCoolMelisendreJokubashaneulCynnaMariefoxprice83Paigeisin5Allison18FlashMarkerCinebarmjalletStinalinaLustianicia 70 votes

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Already did. For some reason this GP is special and allows preorders.
  • Options
    AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Not preordering but definitely getting it. Even if I wanted to I can't cause my credit card was stolen and I am waiting a new one, lol
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Undecided
    I’ll probably get it eventually, I’d like to see more of it first.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Checklist
    • B/B content ...
    • CAS content ...
    • World ...
    • Gameplay ...

I'm not totally sure but I think it means ... YES !
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I already did also...
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    If the gameplay is as good as it looks it will be one of the best game packs yet in my opinion but it will be a definite buy for me because I love werewolves :p
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    For those who preordered, were there any preorder bonuses? I find it very interesting that they tested that out with Cottage Living, but maybe that was a one time thing. I know a lot of people complained about it being manipulative or whatever, but I truly miss the days of preorder bonuses from the previous sims games. To me, it's a no-brainer: if I'm going to pay a certain price for something anyway, I'm always going to want to get extra content for the same price.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yup. :p;)B)
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    More occults, finally!!! :)
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    edited June 2022
    Undecided
    Most likely.

But first I want to see what this pack brings. CAS options for Werewolves. Interactions, personal, the world, other Werewolves, other Occults and other Sims. New clothes? BB? World? Natural cave walls?
    And I will find out as much as I can as quick as possible. If this pack is good, then I'm not gonna waste too much time.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    WolfnightsingerWolfnightsinger Posts: 22 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    No question for me. Yes!
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Even when I hated how they looked on the picture that was leaked, I knew I was going to buy it. I love everything about the trailer, my only problem is the style of wolf they chose.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Not immediately, but yeah, eventually I'll get to it. I'm not really crazy about the beast form aesthetic (of the ones shown in the trailer, anyway), but I think I can adapt to it... with time. :tongue: Hopefully some CC will come along pretty quickly to help me achieve something closer to the look I want. Love the pack's title, though. Simple and to the point is always a winner with me! :grin:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Gonna wait and see how reviews turn out but eventually, yes.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I already preordered! I think it looks charming and fun! I am so happy that we can customize their fur much like we could with cats and dogs. The world looks FANTASTIC! I really hope it isn't tiny like Forbidden Hollows. Love the broken down grunge vibe of everything. I also am happy we only have to wait two week for it to realease!!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    You bet your tail I'm buying it!

So much awesome I can't contain myself! I feel like I'm going to burst into beast form and howl at the...rain. (It's a cloudy day here and no moon, lol.)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yeah finally more occults after the long wait.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I'll be preordering when I get home tonight.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited June 2022
    Undecided
    I NEVER decide only based on the reveal trailer, only time will tell.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I just preordered it. :smiley:
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Pre-ordering first thing tomorrow as soon as my check hits the bank!
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Sure, it looks amazing. :)
  • Options
    Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, it looks fun.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Undecided
    Undecided as of yet.

The BB, CAS, world and lore all look astounding and I’ve been desperate for this particular occult ever since TS4 started, but I think I’m in the minority who just can’t get over how goofy and cuddly those trailer werewolves look lmao 😂😭 It’s not the kind of fearsome werewolf form I’d hoped for.

I’m hoping the livestream will change my mind, hopefully they’ll go into the wolf form customisation options and show us that we can make them look less cute like we can with vampires.
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yeah. The there are some things that disappoint me but I can't resist. I'm always game for a supernatural pack.