Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member

If that is useable I'm going to cry :'( I've been waiting 8 years lmao
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Even if I don't incorporate werewolves into my gameplay all that much (vampires all the way tbh), the sheer amount of punk and grunge aesthetic is more than enough to keep me happy.

Now all I need is to see what the world map looks like. πŸ€”
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Definitely enjoying the punk/grunge aesthetic going on! I love building less than wholesome and unsavory lots so the build/buy has won me over. TBH Im not totally crazy over the overall look of the werewolves now that we're seeing more of them, but its not a deal breaker and I do love their running animation! I'll end up growing to love how they look at some point. Im curious though, typical werewolf lore states that werewolves do not have a choice in their transformation. Will the same be said for our sims or will there be presumably be some ability that allows werewolf sims to control their transformation at will?

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I love the werewolves, the new world, the new CAS items, and all the wolfie build/buy items! <3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited June 2022
    Pardon my french... snip YES!
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    My question: Why run from a werewolf when you can just leave it in the pool and remove the ladder?

bzF5ftY.gif
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Just saw the telescope, good catch folks.
    Now it's a definite buy!
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited June 2022
    I really like the punk/grunge aesthetic. <3 I can't wait to see more about the gameplay.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    >

There is a telescope on the second screenshot!!!!!! I hope it will be usable

Screenshot%202022-06-02%20161040.png?dl=0

I was just coming to post a clip from the video about the telescope! I love that there is a lot of junky furniture.

Oooh, look at the fish sitting on the table, and the plate of raw meat. I hope that it's not just clutter and this does indeed mean our wolves can, umm, partake of a raw foods diet.

Also, yes, super excited/hopeful about the smaller telescope! Surely they wouldn't troll us by making it decor only, but even if they did, I feel certain someone would mod it almost immediately.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Did anyone else notice the wolf dig a hole and vanish mid fight, then reappear behind his enemy? Wonder if thats 'may not appear in game' or one of the abilities.
    Need to know if they have a skill tree like vampires!
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    Even though I am new to posting on these forums, I have been playing The Sims since the very first game. And I think, without hyperbole, this is the most hyped I've ever been for a pack. It's everything I could have hoped for from a Werewolves pack and so much more. The werewolves themselves are the star and so amazing but I also love the setting and grunge aesthetic, that is just perfectly my style. Well done to everyone on the Sims team. Well done! 🐺 (Gonna be a long two weeks)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Reading the official description
    Sims will unlock new abilities, manage new temperaments, and maybe even meet their fated mates.
    So we can improve and grow over time, like vampires. I don't expect werewolves to be as in-depth, but this is still fantastic. I'm so happy.

Also, "fated mate?" Maybe we're getting an attraction system and explicit sexual preferences? Otherwise, I don't know how they could manage a system. What if my my gay sim's fated mate is the opposite sex?
    There’s a lot to learn about werewolves and their origins. Unravel werewolf, vampire, and spellcaster lore as you read books, discover secret tunnels, grow your collection, and interact with denizens of Moonwood Mill.
    Most likely just a bunch of pop-ups that give us some lore drops. But it's still appreciated, especially if we get an associated skill ala Vampire Lore and Selvadoradian Culture. Maybe we'll also get hints toward future occults?

I hope the secret tunnels are areas we can visit, instead of just acting as rabbit holes to fast travel around the map.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Thank you devs for finally listening to occult players. πŸ₯Ί
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    And now I'm speculating who the premades are? Hopefully poster-gal and her werewolf chum to the side. I'm also expecting those older gentlemen as well in the trailer.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    simsplayer86simsplayer86 Posts: 33 Member
    Love the grunge vibe of the pack but the wolves just scream Furries and that's a big no thanks from me.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Girl power ! (No males :p )

NySLo7g.png

You sure about that black haired sim being female? :neutral:
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    awww, the werewolves are so cute! I love them. :)

and as somebody who loves to play rags to riches/off the grid type stories this aesthetic is right up my alley. I was hoping for a grungy, rundown look....and I got it!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2022
    Getting cars/garages vibes, this better be a hint !!

vdJn4pB.png
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    BUT WHO IS GREG???
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I am all about this!!! It seriously looks so incredible and everything I would want it to be!! Yes, I wanted scarier werewolves, but no, I didn't expect them and these do suit the game and are loads better than previous werewolves. The build/buy and CAS is completely my jam and things I've wanted for a long time! Extra grungy!

Oooh, I could just... I could bite into this pack and shake it around and shake it again and crunch on the chewy chunks...

*Salivates.*
    #Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top