Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New songs or music for Werewolves GP

I was wondering if we're hearing something musical with the new and upcoming game pack this month, so I'm guess that we're getting some songs into the spooky radio station. What do y'all think anything musical's gonna be for the werewolves game pack?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm hoping for some scary instrumental music like we had in the Sims 3 Movie Stuff Pack.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    The cover art gives me Alt Punk vibes, but I could also see Grunge.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I would be glad if they patched in Makin' Magic soundtracks to the game as an easter egg:

• SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Ohhhh I hope the song from the Werewolf trailer is added to the Spooky radio station like they did with the Vampires trailer song! :D
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Yeah I'm expecting more tracks for the Spooky radio station. Or alternate.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    How about some Wolf & Moon songs like:

"I hear a Bad Moon Arising, I hear trouble along the way don't Come Around Tonight, it's about to be a Fright, there a Bad Moon Arising"

"Hey there Little Red Ridinghood, girl you are looking good, you're the cutest thing that a Big Bad Wolf would want, Awoo"

• HammerstarHammerstar Posts: 9 New Member
    Probably too much to hope for, but I think "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osbourne would be a good fit for the pack to be added to the metal station.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    "Baby I'm preying on you tonight, hunt you down, eat you alive. Just like animals, like animals, like animals"

Idk the name of the song but it's been stuck in my head ever since this pack was revealed.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    How about some Wolf & Moon songs like:

"I hear a Bad Moon Arising, I hear trouble along the way don't Come Around Tonight, it's about to be a Fright, there a Bad Moon Arising"

"Hey there Little Red Ridinghood, girl you are looking good, you're the cutest thing that a Big Bad Wolf would want, Awoo"

I may have a werewolf-themed playlist on Spotify (one of my characters on WoW is a Worgen, it fits. Heh). I do have Bad Moon Rising and Li'l Red Riding Hood on the list (although I went with the Bowling For Soup cover for the latter, just to mix things up). Bark at the Moon someone mentioned, that's an obvious one. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon. Wolf Like Me by TV On the Radio. New Moon Rising by Wolfmother. Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran. A couple dozen others (a few I added after reading a similar topic to this on these forums). In a perfect world we could get a station with all songs like that for a Werewolves pack, but... well, licensing. Some sort of generic punk or grunge station or something to fit the pack's aesthetic would be nice, though.