Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I really really REALLY hope they are adding body hair with this pack's patch cause if not, WHYYYY??
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm so glad they aren't making us wait forever for more news! This pack is a Must Have for me! C'mon, guys, take my money now!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Is it just called Sims 4 Werewolves?
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member

Yeah, it is called that.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member

Better to leave no doubt that there will actually be werewolves in this pack.

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member

The leg scars on the blue haired girl are absolutely awesome! I hope we have more than a few.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I noticed the new cool scars too. So awesome. ;)
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    It looks like there's mist/fog in the leaked picture.... I hope we get a buyable fog emitter to set the mood around our lot builds.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    cyncie wrote: »

Will there be werewolves in the Sims 4 Werewolves? :P
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    cyncie wrote: »

Will there be werewolves in the Sims 4 Werewolves? :P

Maybe. If is doesn't have werewolves, it'll probably have werewolves instead.

;)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I assume the world will be equal in size to Forgotten hollow, so it won't take too long to fill it with Sims and renovate for my base save.
    (Also I will enjoy having it but I will probably never actually use it since well... winter. I don't do that.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    CAN'T. WAIT.

*Bones cracking, face stretching, body hair growing...*

Yeowch!!

*Looks down at self.* All the razor blades in the world can't even...

#Team Occult
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    I really really REALLY hope they are adding body hair with this pack's patch cause if not, WHYYYY??

I get the feeling body hair isn't coming; I think if it was, it would be featured in the art. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Weeeheeehee, I cant wait!
    I agree that the werwolve in the pic doesnt look very wolfy tho, and not do to the cartoony look, but I assume there will be options to make em look scarier and darker.
    Also the hair of the very left sim looks cool!
    Looking forward to more info l, tho its already a musty buy for me
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Awooo!! I'm excited! It'll be great to see the trailer tomorrow!
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Got my wolfie sims in waiting already lined up and ready to howl! :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Finally! This is one of those "been waiting since base game" kind of packs for me. I'm so pleased with how the werewolves look! Part of me wishes they looked a bit more like the Worgens from World of Warcraft (with the more animal-esque hind legs), but considering the animations already in place, etc. I get it 😂 Either way, so pumped for this trailer, I can't wait!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Well to me there is most definitely something off with that face. It's for sure more cat-ish with the shape of the nose, at least to me it is.

I can say it's for sure it's totally different than I had imagined. Where's the long muzzle and snout like canines typically have. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic that is making it appear to be squished like a cat.

They likely have to keep it within human slider range so that facial animation and things like kissing still work. Human jaw/profile/underbite sliders have decent range, so it's likely wolf sliders do too.
  • Options
    Oh, no, now I have to decide who is going to become a werewolf. My sims are all looking off into the distance, ignoring me, the chicken-hearted plumbobs. At least I'll have a couple of weeks to make a decision. I'm sure the trailer will give me some inspiration.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited June 2022
    So excited for the official trailer tomorrow!!!

I will admit that I'm hoping the customization options will allow for scarier/more intimidating wolfies, but I'm not going to give up hope until the trailer + livestream since that's when we'll really good a good look at everything!!!

Still!!! Super excited that Werewolves are coming!!! <3
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I'll be spending most of my Sims time from today until pack day, making and preparing Sims for their transformations!!!

I'm totally turning Diego Lobo into a Werewolf by the way. He's hotheaded for one, and his surname literally means wolf so it seems like the perfect opportunity.
  • Options
    I don't care what anyone says. I'm making the Twilight wolf pack.

mhsqq1t.png

Oh my. That is certainly...inspirational. I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody does!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @Isharell actually I'll probably end up searching for them on the Gallery. :p Or, maybe I could do something similar to what I did for Vampires. Gotta think about it.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/908642/giveaway-sims-4-vampires-winners-announced/p1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top